2v2 Metro (round 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok first off - Homsar and Matthew advanced due to a coin flip, so the two others (Night Sniper+COalex), as well as Seafan (since jrrrr was active and contacted me saying Seafan was nowhere to be found, and also Seafan has been on since then but didn't respond)

...are "inactive subs", and can be subbed in as necessary, but will be eliminated after one round in that category (so we don't have anyone sitting there for the whole tourney then coming in and winning).

shady777 was dq'd for being in the inactive subs for one round.

Homsar vs. Cerivious
Ace777 vs. Groudon80
Extrasensory vs. Eo Ut Mortus
Seafan vs. Shiv
JMC vs. JabbaTheGriffin
Lesm vs. GreenPikachu
Great Sage vs. jrrrrrr
Pilocus vs. Kumar

inactive subs: Night Sniper, COalex

EDIT: Deadline changed to Friday - July 27 (midnight into Saturday) due to issues with NB apparently and other things.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24381 for rules and such.

good luck ;d

ok, I looked for jrrrr, but I never found him, iirc I also wrote him a PM.
I was often online on the smogon-server, but not as often as on the German server, I`m sorry for that.
If you want to find me, look here for the IP of the German Server: (in the green box)
http://www.pokemon-inside.net/

JMC

Old as dirt.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
um, hi...

I won the match between rambo_verm and myself. I think I should be in his spot. Just saying.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
could you edit GreenPikachu in for Matthew? It's still me. My name changed because i lost a bet. But this is my real username. And it will be much easier to find Lesm, because he's actually on, as opposed to COAlex, who i never saw on nb once.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
just posting this as a heads-up, I used to see Pillowrath everyday on IRC but he just seems to have disappeared recently.

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Beat Great Sage 3-0, with some help from his Gengar using Perish Song when he only had 2 pokemon left.

fun times, gg

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
okay pillowrath said he'll forfeit the battle because of some stuff he has going on.

edit: one day for our battle then?

I bumped the deadline a little because apparently nb's been down and shit so just try to get your battles done ;d

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Extrasensory and I have scheduling problems, with a whooping 16 hours difference between our time zones, so I don't think we'll be able to battle.

16...hour difference? does one of you live in japan and the other in hawaii?

theres gotta be sometime where youre both on though

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Eh, it's probably around that area. The best time I could think of taking into account the time difference is around 8 PM and Noon, though I never see Extrasensory around that time. I don't think we'll be able to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)