2v2 Singles Glacier Knight Vr. Blazekinmaster-zeo Battle at Wonka's Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd like to post a beginner battle to the world of asb
2 vs 2 singles
2 day DQ (ref can have 3)
2 recoveries/ 5 chills
Arena: Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory- The Battle Room. sound fun? take a gander at the hidden note for info :)

A massive fighting space, Mister Wonka has taken interest in pokemon battles so much that he spent an enormous amount of money to create an amazing battle arena. It is situated in the back of his factory, and it is set arena style, so that when on break his numerous oompa loompa workers can enjoy an exhilarating match. The arena is shaped like the circus maximus, and although it is the same width (387 feet) Mr. Wonka had to shorten the arena to fit, making it 1,018 feet long (the arena is also covered by the thick metal walls covering all the other Willy Wonka Chocolate Factory facilities). Surrounding the arena is bleachers, able to contain over 50,000 oompa loompas. The interior of is the arena matches Mr. Wonka: creative and extraordinary, yet crazy and chaotic all in one masterpiece. He designed the field to remind him of the chocolate waterfall room: everything in the arena is edible (even the pokemon, but my dear children that is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in today’s society), but pokemon will hardly have enough to eat here. The floor of the arena is mint grass, trimmed so that all around it is four inches tall. Many different kinds of plants grow in the arena, and here is a list of most of them:

Gummy bear Willows: eight foot tall trees, with a trunk width of eight inches. Resembles a weeping willow, though instead of green leaves they are purple and at the ends are one foot tall gummy bears, dangling above the ground
Pumpkin Oozers: short but large plants that are filled with sweet but sticky goo. The pumpkins are three sizes (three feet tall and three feet wide, two feet tall and two feet wide, or one foot tall and one foot wide), and if cracked goo will attach to the pokemon, making it’s speed drop
Candy Cane Lumber: this candy-tree hybrid gives off no limbs, and is pole-like, standing straight up. There are three varieties- four foot, six foot, and eight foot. All sizes though are nine inches thick all the way around. They can be broken, and when so all the oompa loompas in the crowd will shout “TIMBERRRRR!’
Candy Apple Willows: another willow-candy hybrid, this one is shorter (six feet tall), yellow with no leaves, and is only found near the chocolate pond’s edge. Most are covered in candy apples, which are the size of ordinary granny smiths (though they are red and full of sugar)
Candy cane Twisters: unlike their relative, the C.C Lumber, the C.C twisters twist and curve like an oak or maple tree would. They are one foot thick, and their branches extend seven feet outwards in many different directions. This plant breaks easily, as it’s structure and composition is brittle
Mushroom Juicies: A large candy-tree that resembles a mushroom. They are usually nine foot, but they all droop, making the highest part of their cap fall to seven feet. They are all red with white spots, and their caps are made of small circular candies. The candies can be removed and eaten or used (they are big enough to fit in a human’s hand snugly)
Truffle Bush: a large bush-like candy plant, they are four feet tall, and rounded so that they resemble halves of spheres. They are five feet wide and long, and have orange leaves. On each branch there is a cluster of truffles, each a different color and flavor. There are so many truffles on the bushes you cannot see the leaves (they basically look like big mounds of multi-colored chocolate)
Squigilly Goos: One of the stranger candy-plant hybrids, it looks like a sea anemone out of water. They all stand three feet tall, with a chunky stump of ten inches. They look like thick cylinder blocks, except for at the top all around its top perimeter large tentacle like tendrils extend. On top also it caves in slightly, and a mound of fluffy goo resides. The delicious gunk can be eaten or flung
Bubble ballooners: made entirely from scratch and not combined with a plant or tree, the Bubble ballooner is made up of three components: the “anchor”, the “chain”, and the ballooner. The anchor is a sturdy, heavy biological piece of genius, keeping the special “plant” from floating away. It’s roots are dug deep into the tasty ground so it can’t be uprooted. The chain connects the anchor and ballooner, and like the anchor it is very tough, though it will eventually crumble(it is only a plant, kinda). The Ballooner is the most special part. There are two sizes of ballooners, six feet tall and six feet wide, or three feet tall and three feet wide (they come in pink purple yellow red blue green and multicolor). When you break the chain the ballooner will drift away, and a pokemon can grab onto the chain and take flight! The smaller ballooner can hold pokemon up to one hundred pounds, and the six foot can hold pokemon up to two hundred fifty pounds! When they pop large globs of sticky gum will fly everywhere, gluing wings to backs, trapping limbs, etc.
Mr. Wonka comes up with different candy plants all the time, so the arena gets more exciting every day! Besides plants there are chocolate ponds dotting the arena. None get larger than thirty feet by thirty feet, but some are kind of large. Liquid chocolate is the only liquid here, so pokemon will have to provide or make their own water. The ground can be dug into, but the chocolate dirt only goes fifteen feet deep. Mr. Wonka does not tolerate earthquake generating moves, for it scares his workers. Since the arena is covered, no weather moves can be used. However, Mr. Wonka keeps the place brightly lit, so there are no dark places in the arena.

i like making arenas ^^ it's fun
Glacier Knight I accept!

Switch: KO
Items: None
Abilities:1

My eyes are closed, my head is throbbing, and I can't quite remember the night before. I remember little orange people and a chocolate waterfall. Someone must've spike my drink. I open my eyes to find myself starting at what looks to be stadium light. "What happened last night?" I look over to see my elekid twinkletoes just as messed up as me. "elekid," he says kind've like a sigh. He suddenly jumps up tired no more. and then looks around, his eyes get really big and for the first time I look around. "HOLY *****************************" (censored for your imagination) Over in a corner I see my old pal Glacier knight omnoming on a candy cane, six feet tall. (I say omnoming because hes making the sound "omnomnomnom" as he eats.) Then a guy walks up and Glacier laughs, "Rematch?" he asks. The guy nods. I look down up and all around, "Well might as well ref during an acid trip, should make real reffing easier.

Out of nowhere little orange oompa loompas show up and start singing, "pokemon battles are so cool" So i punch one in the face. "SHUT UP I HATE YOUR SONGS YOU GAVE ME NIGHTMARES WHEN I WAS 4!" (<- true story)

So, I run up to each of the guys and they whisper there teams in my ear.

BMZ's (Blazekinmaster-zeo) team

Gligar* Winger (Female)
Nature: Adamant (Plus Attack; Minus Special Attack)
Type: Ground-Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Flying-Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
Stats-
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+ Adamant)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1(- Adamant)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 85

EC: 3/6
MC:3
DC:2/5

Level Up Moves
Acrobatics
Poison Sting*
Sand-Attack*
Harden*
Knock Off*
Quick Attack*
Fury Cutter*
Faint Attack*

Egg Moves
Agility*
Cross Poison*
Night Slash*

TM/HM Moves
Aerial Ace*
Earthquake*
Dig*
Abilities: Hyper Cutter-Innate; This Pokemon always keeps its claws/teeth/pincers extremely sharp, and thus cannot have its attack reduced.

Sand veil- Innate This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage

Immunity(DW)- Innate This Pokemon’s body has an immensely strong immune response to venom and does not take poison damage when poisoned. Toxic Poisoning will not do damage, however it will continue getting more severe.

Gible(Mighty)(Male)
Dragon/Ground

Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Ground:Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4(+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 0(-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 42

Adamant Nature: Add one to Atk, subtract one from SpA

EC 2/9
MC 2
DC 1/5

Moves
Level Up Moves

Tackle
Sand-Attack
Dragon Rage
SandStorm
Takedown
Sand Tomb
Slash
Dragon Claw

Egg Moves
Dragon Breath
Outrage
Iron Head

TM/HM Moves

Hone Claws
Earthquake
Protect

Abilites
Sand Veil(Innate)-This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Rough Skin(DW)(Innate)-When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, dealing 25% of the damage received to the opponent.

Glacier Knight's team

Machop [Ninja] (male)

Nature: Adamant (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Attack)

Type:
Fighting: (summary) Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Guts: (innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
No Guard: (innate) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. Resultingly it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when a OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefitted by No Guard, they will have their normal accuracy.
Steadfast: (DW) (innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 35

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Low Kick
Leer
Focus Energy
Karate chop
Foresight
Low Sweep
Seismic Toss
Revenge

Light Screen
Thunder Punch
Rolling Kick

Bulk Up
Brick Break
Focus Blast

Swinub(*) [Truffles] (Male)

Nature: Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)

Type:
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being effected by Attract or Cute Charm.
Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Thick Fat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 50

EC: 3/9
MC: 1
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Tackle*
Odor Sleuth*
Mud Sport*
Powder Snow*
Mud-slap*
Endure*
Mud Bomb*
Icy Wind*
Blizzard

Curse*
Body Slam*
Icicle Spear*

Ice Beam*
Toxic*
Hail*

Order of the battle
GK sends out his poke (please tell ability)
BMZ send out his poke and orders (also tells abilities)
GK orders
I ref
ETC ETC ETC

Come on out Truffles! haha with you we can make sure the score isn't tied between us! :) and oh i guess i'll go with snow cloak for the ability (though there will be no weather today D: still oblivious wouldnt work either)

Gible you have the right to start this battle off. With Sand veil

Dragon Claw- Iron Head- Dragon Claw

I feel really stupid I didn't see that note about weather. Gosh darnit

um, blaze, you might want to read the arena info. weather moves cannot be used (it's at the end of the long detailed hidden note haha)

ok! Truffles, you're faster (and they said you were a slow piggy :P), and since he has to get up close and personal with that dragon claw, hit him point blank with an Ice Beam! that should give the tiny dragon a good freezing, so back up a bit and poison him with your Toxic! Send some Icicle Spears his way and that should make this round good :)

so,
Wait for Gible to get close them hit him point blank with Ice Beam~ Toxic~ Icicle Spear

don't get distracted by all the wonderful candy :)

Round One
Swinub stood on the lush grass, Staring down the gible when it started charging when sudden the swinub released a giant beam of Ice as he got close. It did some serious damage, but gible reamains unfazed and still hits it with an effective Dragon claw

Ice Beam: 10 + 3 + 1.5 x 2.25 = 33 damage -6 energy

Dragon Claw: 8 + 3 + 3 = 14 damage -5 energy

Round Two
Up close and personal Swinub turns purple and spews some Toxic sludge, Gible Hops onto one foot and avoids the sludge, Then he jumped and falls onto Swinub with an iron head for super effective damage.

Toxic: Miss -7 energy

Iron Head: 8 + 3 x1.5 = 17 damage -5 energy

Round Three
Swinub scurries around gathering materials and then suddenly Throws 5 icicles at the gible who sustains. massive damage. Gible on his last Leg but still ready to fight, his claw starts glowing and he hits it into the swinub for some solid damage.

Icicle spear (3 + 1 - 1.5) x5 x2.25 = 28 damage -5 energy

Dragon claw 8 + 3 +3 = 14 damage -5 energy

Totals:
Truffles: -45hp -18 energy
Mighty: -61hp -15 energy

Gible(Mighty)

Dragon/Ground
HP 29
atk 4
def 2
satk 0
sdef 2
spd 42
Energy: 85%
stat boosts: N/A

Swinub(truffles)

Ground/Ice

HP: 45
Energy: 82%
Stat Boosts: N/A

Glacier Knight, You're Up

Truffles, you sustained more damage than i thought. Sorry buddy D: but hey at least your enemy is going down this round! Ice Beam~ Icicle spear~ Icy Wind

sugar, taking down gligar with 45 hp is gonna be a challenge >.< haha

Gible(Mighty)

Dragon/Ground
HP 29
atk 4
def 2
satk 0
sdef 2
spd 42

Swinub(truffles)

Ground/Ice

Energy: 82%

Both pokemon stare down each other, worn out. The gibble charges valiantly full well knowing it has little luck. As the gibble charges the swinub release a beam of ice, Hitting the gibble massively. He braves stands up but to no avail, the little dragon is simply at the end of of his Stamina. The swinub confidently, but reverently raises his nose.

Ice Beam: 10 + 3 + 1.5 x 2.25 = 33 damage -6 energy
Gible(Mighty)

Dragon/Ground
HP KO
atk 4
def 2
satk 0
sdef 2
spd 42

Swinub(truffles)

Ground/Ice

Energy: 76%

Blaze your up, send out your new pokemon and give orders. then glacier and i ref.

um, hey blaze? the arena doesn't allow earthquakes >.< sorry it's at the bottom of the note (i really should have bolded the stuff, sorry man)

Gligar* Winger (Female)
SpA: Rank 1(- Adamant)
SpD: Rank 3
energy: 100%
Stat boosts: n/a

Swinub(truffles)

Ground/Ice

Energy: 76%

The new entry Winger the gligar is soaring above the feild, its a bad matchup, but gligar has energy and hp on this swinub, so hes gotta end this quick. He dives down, showing acrobatic prowess, he does some flips barrel rolls and such. Then out of nowhere, he hefts his tail and smashes the swinub in the face, being caught off gaurd it was a critical hit. The swinub is not about to be undone he summons all his power into an ice beam for double type advantage.

The Gligar sustains heavy damage and flies into a shadow, and is then nowhere to be found. The swinub stays on gaurd not gonna be caught with his pants down again, but it still hurts when the night slash hits him. He responds by summoning an Icy wind. Numbing the gligar and lowering his speed.

Despite his numbness, the gligar is still faster and without as much bravado this time he uses his acrobatic skills to just smash the swinub. The swinub is unable to battle.

K0'd

Gligar* Winger (Female)
HP: 51
SpA: Rank 1(-Adamant)
Sdef: Rank 3
Spe: 64 (-1)
energy:83%

Calcs
Round 1

Acrobatics (crit)
11+3+3+3 = 20 damage -6 energy
Ice beam
(10 + 3 )*2.25 = 29 damage -6 energy

Round 2
Night Slash
7 + 3 +3 = 13 damage – 5 energy
Icy Wind (speed drop)
(6 + 3) *2.25 = 20 damage -4 energy

Round 3
Acrobatics
11+3+3 = 17 damage -6 energy

You're up Glacier.

this won't affect the battle in any way, but pika, why did you add STAB for Gligar's night slash?

anyway, com'n Ninja! (actually pauses and looks at the surroundings) ok! let's use the arena to our advantage! Bulk yourself Up, and then get some Revenge after he tackles you! Then pick up that flying scorp and Seismic Toss him into the nearest chocolate pond! if he tries to dogde it Brick Break him!

Bulk-Up~Revenge~Seismic Toss his butt into the chocolate pond
if he tries to dodge the toss, use Brick Break

Machop [Ninja] (male)
energy:100%

Gligar* Winger (Female)
HP: 51
Spe: 64 (-1)
energy:83%

The Debut of ninja, Glacier Knight's newest pokemon is set to be a tough one. The round begins when Gligar flies in the air and then hits machop while preforming several various stunts. Machop takes the hit like a champion, and then Bulks Up.

Gligar takes his time, choosing to take some time to toughen up his skin and boosting his defense. Machop is out for vengence "I AM INIGO MONTOYA AND YOU KILLED... wait you didnt kill my father, whatever REVENGE." The blow lands but isn't as stong as it couldve been.

The third round begins with Gligar flying into the air, and once again hitting him hard. But wait, while the attack landed, machop was able to grab hold of the gligar's tail. He then starts spinning and Throws the scorpiobirdbatthinngie into the chocolate lake*.

Machop [Ninja] (male)
HP: 55
energy:72%
Statups: +1 atk/def

Gligar* Winger (Female)
HP: 35
energy:64%
statups: +1 Def

*While the chocolate lake didn't do any extra damage, it did encumber your gligar for 5 actions, weakening the power of acrobatics and adding 1 more to the energy cost of all actions. (save chill of course)

Your turn Blaze

ok Ninja it's do or die! bad matchup + low health + evil rank 4 attack on scorp thingy= no bueno for us, but we're gonna give it our best! Let's take his hits and give you power, hopefully enough to knock him out first! Revenge thrice my faithful machop! i'm proud of you no matter what the outcome.

well here we go Blazekin, either the score will be settled or it'll be 2-0 my favor(or we wait till next round to see what happens ^^) good game opponent

For the second time ive accidently deleted the flavor, both times i put alot of effort into it. I'm going to try one more time, but if God doesnt want me to post flavor im just gonna post the calcs with minimal flavor.

Machop [Ninja] (male)
HP: 55
energy:72%
Statups: +1 atk/def

Gligar* Winger (Female)
HP: 35
energy:64%
statups: +1 Def

Round 5: This is the Final Countdown.

The pokemon stare at each other intently, knowing that this battle is coming to an end. Ninja is weary from his debut battle, but ready. Winger is covered in chocolate and beat up from the previous rounds. The improportionate togue of the gligar suddenly appears wiping the chocolate from his eyes, and then he takes to the sky. Ninja has no choice but to watch and wait. The gligar keeps flying in cricles, building his speed up. The he dives at an incredible speed. The machop has no time to dive out of the way, he takes the hit directly. While his legs aren't so fast, his muscular arms and reaction time is peerless. Before the scorpio-bird can fly away he grabs it straight by his neck and slams him headfirst into the ground.

Winger is quick to put some distance between him and those monstorous arms, he flys again. He stays low to the ground weaving in and out of giant candy canes and while flying by he takes a bite out of a gummy bear willow. He charges for machop who braces himself. At the last second Winger does a front flip bringing down his heavy tail with considerable forces. OW! it looks like he hit a pressure point scoring a critical hit. Still refusing to go down the machop in his fury grabs the gligar by his tail and repeatedly slams him into the ground like old cartoon style, except this is real. and scary. The repeated damage Scores a critical hit, but winger is able to get away just quick enough.

Both Pokemon licking their wounds, metaphoricly for Ninja, but Winger is licking the chocolate off his body. The chocolate eating doesnt last for long when machop charges. The gligar doesnt take long to get airborne, but soon goes for a dive. The machop is ready for this one, when at the last second gligar turns then whips around hitting the fighting type in the back of the head. Ninja, not going to let him go unpunished grabs hold of the tail. The grip of the fearless fighting type soon loosens as the damage sets in. He fooled himself into believing he took less damage then he did, but now he is KO'd.

Machop [Ninja] (male)
KO'd

Gligar* Winger (Female)
HP: 13
energy:52%

Calcs
Aerial Ace 3 energy
6+3+3*1.5=18
To crit 5399/10000 = fail

Revenge 6 energy
12+3*.67=10
To crit 6214/10000 = fail

Acrobatics 6 energy
6+3+3+3*1.5=23
To crit 15/10000 = Critical hit

Revenge 8 energy
12+3+3*.67=12
To crit 568/10000 = Back to back crits

Aerial Ace 3 energy
6+3+3*1.5=18
To crit 9267/10000 = fail

Good game everyone
The standard counters goto all the pokes, and Truffles receives 1KOC and Winger 2KOC

ALSO COOKIES =D

haha sadly i suspected this would be the outcome of the round. good game blaze, we shall fight some other time! or maybe tag team together(haha that'd be fun). anyway, congratz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)