Battle of Alcatraz Island!

-Rules-
3 day DQ time
No items
All abilities
Switch = KO
1 recovery move/5 chill limit per Pokémon

Arena:
Situated on the rooftop of a jail building on Alcatraz Island. The roof can be broken allowing Pokémon to fall inside to the cell areas. They may take damage in the process. Unless the Pokémon can find a way back to the roof the reminder of the battle will take place there.

Turn order:
PinkCaptianFalcon will choose a Pokémon.
ginganinja will choose a Pokémon then issue orders.
PinkCaptianFalcon will issue orders.
Reffing occurs.
PinkCaptianFalcon will issue orders.
ginganinja will issue orders.
And so on...

Turn order is preserved after KOs.

GO GET EM! CAPTAIN FALCON!

Machoke* Captain Falcon (Male)
Nature: Adamant (Adds * to Attack; Subtracts * From Special Attack)
Type: Fighting
Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves, Meditate and Cheer Up have Energy Cost reduced by one (1)

Abilities:
Guts: Type: Innate
This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the base attack power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

No Guard: Type: Innate
This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. Resultingly it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when a OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefitted by No Guard, they will have their normal accuracy.

DW Steadfast: Type: Innate
If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: ***** (+)
Def: ***
SpA: * (-)
SpD: ***
Spe: 45

EC: 4/9
MC: 0
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Low Kick*
Leer*
Focus Energy*
Karate Chop*
Foresight*
Low Sweep*
Seismic Toss*
Revenge*
Vital Throw
Cross Chop
Dynamic Punch

Ice Punch*
Rock Slide*
Counter*

Bulk Up*
Earthquake*
Payback*

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lets go Zeus!

o.k Zeus I want you to call forth a Rain Dance and then strike hard with 2 powerful Gales.

Rain Dance~Gale~Gale

Sub: if he intends to use Earthquake then replace the corresponding action with Magnet Rise

We dont take no shit from no one Captain Falcon
Show him your sick punches with a straight up Dynamic Punch
After the punch hit him with an Earthquake
Then hit that mofo with a Revenge to show him who is boss.

If for some reason he hits himself in confusion for his last action, use the Anti Flalcon Ice Punch

PinkCaptianFalcon's Pokémon:

Captian Falcon the Machoke (M)
HP: 100/100
Energy: 100%
Boosts/Drops: None.
Other: None.
Nature: Adamant (Adds * to Attack; Subtracts * From Special Attack)
Type: Fighting
Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves, Meditate and Cheer Up have Energy Cost reduced by one (1)

Abilities:
Guts: Type: Innate
This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the base attack power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

No Guard: Type: Innate
This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. Resultingly it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when a OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefitted by No Guard, they will have their normal accuracy.

DW Steadfast: Type: Innate
If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference.

Stats:
Atk: ***** (+)
SpA: * (-)
Spe: 45

EC: 4/9

Attacks:
Low Kick*
Leer*
Focus Energy*
Karate Chop*
Foresight*
Low Sweep*
Seismic Toss*
Revenge*
Vital Throw
Cross Chop
Dynamic Punch

Ice Punch*
Rock Slide*
Counter*

Bulk Up*
Earthquake*
Payback*

ginganinja's Pokémon:

Zeus the Monohm (M)
HP: 90/90
Energy: 100%
Modest (Adds * to Special Attack; Subtracts * From Attack)

Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; Roar has Energy Cost reduced by one (1). (Dragonite line can breathe underwater.)

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Sheer Force (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

EC: 1/9

Stats
HP: 90
Atk: *(-)
SpA: **** (+)
SpD: **
Spe: 60

Moves

Tackle
Growl
Leer
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Twister
Sonicboom
Spark
Magnet Rise
Hydro Pump
Heal Bell
Thunder
Dragon Pulse
Toxic
Slack Off
Gale (Hurricane)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello and welcome to the battle of Alcatraz Island! I'll be your host for this spine tingling match. We probably shouldn't be on a high security prison island but who cares! First up is PinkCaptian's Machoke. Every bit as charismatic and pumped up as his namesake. His opponent will be the adorable little Zeus who promises to really whip up a storm! Who will win? Let's find out!

Round 1, fight!

Zeus leads off the match with a small howl to the skys, wind whipping at his little feet. Goddamn Monohms are so cute. The pitter patter of rain drops can be heard as a small storm begins to brew overhead. Being a mini thunder cloud I'm not surprised he opened with this move. Falcon moves up to Zeus and winds up his arm striking him hard and sending him skittering across the roof. It seemed to hurt a lot but damage to the head was avoided by using his fluff to cushion the blow.

Moments later the winds whip past, howling, at dangerous speeds seeming to converge on Falcon. The winds twist and swirl as a hurricane fueled by the brewing storm tries to pick him up. Holding onto the ground, being buffeted by extreme winds and heavy rain Falcon howls and slams the ground causing cracks to rip across to the standing Monohm. His concentration broken for moment Zeus shakes himself down then stamps. The winds return to tear at Falcon again however in the grace period between gales caused by his Earthquake he manages to get close enough to Zeus to smack him hard with a full body blow.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HP: 55/100
Energy: 79%

ginganinja's Pokémon:

Zeus the Monohm (M)
HP: 37/90
Energy: 70%

Arena:
It is raining heavily.
The structure of the roof is comprimised. Will collapse with more pressure added to it.

Monohm, 60 spe, Shield Dust/Static
Rain Dance: Heavy rain (5 rounds), 10 energy.
Hurricane: ((12 + ((4 - 3) * 1.5) * 1.5), 20 dmg, 8 energy.
Hurricane: ((12 + 3 + ((4 - 3) * 1.5) * 1.5), 25 dmg, 12 energy.
Total: Causes rain, 45 dmg, 30 energy.

Machoke, 45 spe, Guts/No Guard
Dynamic Punch: ((10 + 3 + ((5 - 3) * 1.5)) * 1), 16 dmg, 7 energy.
Earthquake: ((10 + ((5 - 3) * 1.5)) * 1.5), 19 dmg, 7 energy.
Revenge: ((12 + 3 + ((5 - 3) * 1.5)) * 1), 18 dmg, 7 energy.
Total: 53 dmg, 21 energy.

Other
Dynamic Punches confusion effect is blocked by Shield Dust. Yes I looked this up.
Revenge triggers Static in action 3 causing 20% paralysis to Machoke.

Lets mess this building up!
Earthquake up in this biotch
Use Revenge on it after it attacks you
And then a Cross Chop

If he Magnet Rises first, replace EQ with a Reverse Falcon Ice Punch
If it does not attack 2nd action, switch Cross Chop and Revenge.

ginganinja

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
o.k Zeus lets pray for some luck here. I want you to Gale three times to do as much damage as you can.

Gale~Gale~Gale

Round 2, fight!

Zeus continues to buffet Falcon with howling winds, slowly pushing him off the edge of the building as he grips onto the cracked concrete. Trying to ease the pressure off himself he once again slams the ground heavily causing the whole roof to collapse! Both Pokémon fall with Zeus puffing himself up to help protect himself from the fall and debrie while Falcon lands heavily on his feet and holds his arms above himself to ward off falling rocks.

Rain continues to fall through the huge hole in the roof and inmates in the cells nearby shuffle over to look at the spectacle. Cheering the Pokémon on. Zeus once again summons the winds from above to tear at Falcon but the angle makes it a bit more bearable for him in terms of movement. He rushes forth and shoulder slams into Zeus hard causing the puffball to fly back and land against the wall unconscious to the cheers of the inmates. Falcon leans against the wall, nursing the numerous brusies and cuts he received from the biting winds.

HP: 3/100
Energy: 65%

ginganinja's Pokémon:

Zeus the Monohm (M)
HP: KOed
Energy: 50%

Arena:
It is raining heavily. (3 rounds)
The battle is now taking place inside the building in a hallway.

Monohm, 60 spe, Shield Dust/Static
Hurricane: ((12 + 3 + ((4 - 3) * 1.5) * 1.5), 25 dmg, 8 energy.
Hurricane: ((12 + ((4 - 3) * 1.5) * 1.5), 20 dmg, 12 energy.
Hurricane: KOed.
Total: 45 dmg, 20 energy.

Machoke, 45 spe, Guts/No Guard
Earthquake: ((10 + 2 + ((5 - 3) * 1.5)) * 1.5), 22 dmg, 7 energy.
Revenge: ((12 + 2 + 3 + ((5 - 3) * 1.5)) * 1), 20 dmg, 7 energy.
Cross Chop: No opponent.
Total: 42 dmg, 14 energy.

Other
Earthquake causes the roof to cave in causing 7 dmg to Machoke and 4 dmg to Monohm. Difference in dmg is due to natural weight and protection.
Machoke's paralysis falls to 15% at the end of the round.

ginganinja

Dragonair [Azure] (Female)

Quickly finish it Azure, Aqua Jet to take it out, then Dragon Dance twice in the free turns you have available

Aqua Jet~Dragon Dance~Dragon Dance

Round 3, fight!

ginganinja releases a beautiful serpentine Dragonair. As soon as she's released she coils then using the rain boosts forward on a stream of water, barreling right towards Falcon. Falcon looks and staggers a bit to get upright, then smiles before getting slammed into with 35 pounds of super fast serpent. He falls backwards and hits the floor unmoving still with a goofy smile on his face.

HP: KOed
Energy: 65%

ginganinja's Pokémon:

Azure the Dragonair (F)
HP: 100/100
Energy: 97%
Nature: Mild (+1 * Special Attack, -1 * Defence)

Type
Dragon: Dragon STAB; Roar has have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). (Dragonite line can breathe underwater.)

Atk: ***
Def: ** (-1)
SpA: **** (+1)
Spe: 70

EC: 5/9
DC: 3/5

Abilities:

Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Marvel Scale: (DW) (Innate) This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the damage received from physical attacks by two (2).

Attacks

Wrap (*)
Leer (*)
Thunder Wave (*)
Twister (*)
Dragon Rage (*)
Slam (*)
Agility (*)
Aqua Jet (*)
Dragon Pulse (*)
Extreme Speed (*)
Dragon Tail (*)
Fire Blast (*)
Thunderbolt (*)
Aqua Tail
Outrage
Dragon Dance

Arena:
It is raining heavily. (2 rounds)

Dragonair, 70 spe, Shed Skin/Marvel Scale
Aqua Jet: ((4 * 1.5 ((3 - 3) 1.5) 1), 6 dmg, 3 energy.

Always proud of you Falcon. Even in the face of overwhelming firepower and 30% confusion rates. you havent let me down yet.
Ok lets do it SAM!

Haunter* SAM (Female)
Nature: Modest (Adds * to Special Attack; Subtracts * From Attack)
Type: Ghost/Poison
Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks, Pain Split, Psychic, Sucker Punch, Telekinesis, Trick, and Will-o-Wisp have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). (Gengar line and pure Ghosts only: moving through walls.)
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens uninhibited. Dasutodasu, Muk, and Weezing inflict Toxic Poisoning with Solid/Liquid/Gaseous Poison attacks (respectively), Wrap, Haze, and Glare have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:
Levitate: Type: Innate
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Level Ground, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: * (-)
Def: **
SpA: ***** (+)
SpD: **
Spe: 95

EC: 6/9

Attacks:
Hypnosis*
Lick*
Spite*
Mean Look *
Curse*
Confuse Ray*
Night Shade*
Sucker Punch*
Shadow Punch
Destiny Bond

Disable*
Haze*
Will-o-wisp*

Telekinesis*
Toxic*
Venoshock*
Protect

Put that dragon to work with a Toxic
Then Will-o-wisp his system two times.
Then Protect!

If he tries to do a high damaging move like outrage, use protect to block the initial hit! then continue with attack order
Lets give these Inmates something to have Nightmares about.

ginganinja

o.k Azure, hang tough and you should be fine. First, use a Thunder Wave, that should slow him down a fair bit. Follow up with an Aqua Tail , aimed in such a way that you block the will-o-wisp from directly affecting move. Then use Dragon Dance as he protects

Thunder Wave~Aqua Tail (to block the Will-o-wisp)~Dragon Dance

I want it to be known that high damaging attack is relative. Just about any 8 power and up attack from a pokemon with an offensive nature would be viewed as a high damaging attack to my Haunter. SAM knows how frail she is. Outrage was just an example of the worst case scenario.

ginganinja

I want it to be known that high damaging attack is relative. Just about any 8 power and up attack from a pokemon with an offensive nature would be viewed as a high damaging attack to my Haunter. SAM knows how frail she is. Outrage was just an example of the worst case scenario.

OI, its kinda annoying you posting shit like that after my actions have been posted. You stated Outrage in your post so I deliberately avoided using an attack like that. ALso stop editing your posts after I have issued my actions as its both frustrating and annoying. Not to mention that you only edit your post now after my actions have been posted (and add shit like you want protect to block more than Outrage).

"Then Will-o-wisp his system two times."

Not sure what you were going for there but if you were expecting two shots in one turn you're not going to get it. Also please don't alter or add to your commands after your opponent posts when you go first. It's innocent this time (not to mention completely uneeded since Dragonair isn't attacking) but had you edited your actual post you'd have been disqualified for that. Try and keep everything in your inital command post if going first and if you forget something leave it to ref descretion.

Round 4, fight!

SAM the Haunter is let loose into the hallway cackling. The inmates shrink back a bit at the sight of her. Haunters are well known deadly pranksters and are able to phaze through walls to stop their prey from escaping. Azure, however, has no intention of running and readies some electricity summoned from within while SAM regurgitates and spits deadly venom at her. The toxins seep into her skin but are prevented from going too deep by it special properties. Ignoring the venom attacking her systems for now Azure then unleashes a wave of electricity that invades SAM's nervous system causing her to slow and cramp up!

Now faster than her opponent, Azure waits while pulling water from the rain around her tail. SAM summons ghostly blue fire into her palms and throws it at Azure who swiftly swings her long tail out in front of her batting the fire and putting it out with water and mystical energy. Not waiting to see what she'll do next SAM goes on the defensive and swiftly shields herself with her hands and an energy shield. Azure on the other hand lazily starts looping around and frolicking in the rain becoming invigorated and stronger.

SAM the Haunter (F)
HP: 90/90
Energy: 81%

ginganinja's Pokémon:

Azure the Dragonair (F)
HP: 97/100
Energy: 77%
Boosts/Drops: +1 Atk, +1 Spe.

Arena:
It is raining heavily. (1 round)

Haunter, 95 spe, Levitate
Toxic: Inflicts Toxic on Dragonair, 6 energy.
Will-O-Wisp: Blocked by Aqua Tail, 6 energy.
Protect: Protects against nothing, 7 energy.
Total: Inflict Toxic, 19 energy.

Dragonair, 70 spe, Shed Skin/Marvel Scale
Thunder Wave: Causes 25% paralysis on Haunter, 7 energy.
Aqua tail: Used to block Will-O-Wisp, 7 energy.
Dragon Dance: +1 atk, +1 spe, 6 energy.
Total: Inflict paralysis, +1atk/spe, 20 energy.

Other
Dragonair takes 3 toxic damage.
Paralysis drops by 5% at end of round.

ginganinja

K, Azure hang tough and hope that Shed Skin activates soon. Meanwhile hit this ghost hard with a powerful Outrage

Outrage~Outrage (locked into)~Outrage (locked into) (goes for 3 actions but if I snap out of it ill use Aqua Tail Twice)

Sorry about the post edit.
Would have sucked to get DQed for what i did because all i did was change was the Like before Outrage to an i.e. then realized that was a stupid thing to do because it had the same meaning and changed it back before ginga posted about me editing my post.
Didnt even realize the typo i made with Will-o-Wisp until now. That was going to be venom shock but changed plans and didnt notice before i posted.
I misunderstood Ginga's post and made some bad decisions. However i do know never to actually change the attacks or the attack order once posted and the opponent declares his actions.
This is only my Fourth battle and im still getting used to the word choice and picking my actions most efficiently but im getting better every time i mess up. Like this.
I am still quite embarrassed though and i apologize.But i can say that I dont make the same mistakes twice. I promise this wont happen again.

Now to get down to business
Disable~Will-o-Wisp~Venoshock

Edit: edited my original apology statment because it made me look like an ignorant boob

Round 5, fight!

Azure surrounds herself with a glowing white-blue aura and charges forawrd enraged and slamming hard into SAM. SAM sends off waves of mental energy into her mind to attempt to stop the assault but Azure's rage addled brain can longer be stopped in this state. and she loops around to strike SAM heavily with another heavy blow.

SAM again summons blue flames around her fists and throws them at her nearby opponent, this time landing squarely on the Dragonair's body and absorbed into her skin, creating nasty looking burn marks where it entered. Unfeeling in her rage Azure meerly turns and lifts her tail, slamming SAM down with it before finally moving down to the ground panting. SAM then takes advantage of her current condition by raining poison down on her which combines with the current poison flowing through her skin to great effect. Azure shudders under the pressure then suddenly! What's this? Her skin splits open and she easily slips out of it with fresh skin, the new set glowing with health.

SAM the Haunter (F)
HP: 44/90
Energy: 61%

ginganinja's Pokémon:

Azure the Dragonair (F)
HP: 69/100
Energy: 70%
Other: Intensely Confused, Outrage Disabled (3 actions).

Arena:
Nothing notable.

Dragonite, 70 spe, Shed Skin/Marvel Scale, (3atk/spd, 2def, 4spa)
Outrage: ((12 + 3 + ((3 - 2) 1.5) 1) + (1 * 1.5), 18 dmg, 7 energy.
Outrage: ((12 + 3 + ((3 - 2) 1.5) 1) + (1 * 1.5), 18 dmg.
Outrage: ((12 + 3 + ((3 - 2) 1.5) 1 /2) + (1 * 1.5), 10 dmg.
Total: 46 dmg, 7 energy.

Haunter, 95 spe, Levitate, (1 atk, 2def/spd, 5spa)
Disable: Locks outrage, 6 energy.
Will-O-Wisp: Burns Dragonite, 6 energy.
Venoshock: ((14 + 3 + ((5 - 3) 1.5) 1), 20 dmg, 8 energy.
Total: Disable Outrage, burn Dragonite, 20 dmg, 20 energy.

Other
Disable cannot stop Outrage once it's started since the owner doesn't order the successive attacks.
Dragonite confused at end of round.
Dragonite takes 2 burn dmg.
5% para removed from Haunter at end of round.
Dragonites stat boosts drop by one at end of round.
Dragonite's Shed Skin ability activates at the end of round.

ginganinja

Hang in there Azure you are doing great

I want you to fire off Dragon Pulses to quickly finish this

Dragon Pulse~Dragon Pulse~Dragon Pulse

EDIT yea my mistake

Hypnosis-Toxic-Venoshock

If you are attacked first action, Protect First and dont Venoshock.

Edit: i think it was my turn to post first so i posted my attacks as if i went first

Hey just a heads up, this weekend im going to Death Valley for a class
so im not going to post from Friday to probably Monday night so dont DQ me
Ill get on it as soon as i get back

Im saying that wyverii DQed on this one, i dont really want a sub ref, id like to just go get a new battle. its been to long for me to really want to continue this. sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)