2vs2 singles TheMogRunner vs dragonboy52 (Steampowered refs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I challenge Dragonboy to a 2v2 singles
Arena: a dark cave, it has a river of lava running through it
DQ = 1 day
Hello.
All abilities
No items
Switch=KO
TheMogRunner's Team

Vulpix(*) [Scarlet] (F)

Nature:Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)
Personality:(to be added)

Type:
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Flash Fire:(Innate)
This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.

(DW) Drought:(Innate)
When this Pokemon is sent out it summons blistering sunlight that scorches the field and does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. [Add (DW) after ability name if it's Dream World Ability](LOCKED)

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1(-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3(+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 65

EC:0/6
MC:0
DC:0/5

Attacks:
Ember(*)
Tail Whip(*)
Quick Attack(*)
Fire Spin(*)
Will-O-Wisp(*)
Roar(*)
Confuse Ray(*)
Imprison(*)
Flame Burst(*)
Flamethrower(*)
Safeguard(*)

Energy Ball(*)
Hex(*)
Psych Up(*)

Toxic(*)
Fire Blast(*)
Double Team(*)

Magnemite(*) UFO

Nature:Calm (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Defense; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)
Personality:(to be added later)

Type:
Electric:Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Steel:Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Magnet Pull:(Can be Activated)
This Pokemon has the ability to generate a magnetic field that can attract or repulse Steel-type Pokemon. When attracted by Magnet Pull, Steel-types cannot move out of the immediate proximity without great difficulty, and can be pulled along by the Magnet Pull Pokemon. When repulsed, the Steel type is thrust violently away and contact attacks have immense difficulty striking the Magnet Pull Pokemon. The effect of both commands lasts for the following three (3) actions.
Command: (Ability: Magnet Pull (Attract) or Ability: Magnet Pull (Repulse))

Sturdy:(Innate)
This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.

(DW)Analytic:(Can be Enabled)
If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.(LOCKED)

Stats:
HP: 80
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3(+)
Spe: 45

EC:0/9
DC:0/5

Attacks:
Metal Sound(*)
Tackle(*)
ThunderShock(*)
Supersonic(*)
SonicBoom(*)
Thunder Wave(*)
Spark(*)
Electro Ball(*)
Lock-On(*)
Swift(*)

Flash Canon(*)
Thunder(*)
Rain Dance(*)

Gastly(*) Aches (M)

Nature:Timid (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. (Formula: ACC Boost = (New Base^2)/Divisor [Round Up] Cap: 30) The Divisor is 1000 for fully evolved Pokemon, 700 for Pokemon that are the second of three stages, 500 for Pokemon that are the first of two stages, and 350 for Pokemon that are the first of three stages. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Attack)
Personality:(to be added)

Type:
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Poison:Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Levitate:(Innate)
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

EC:0/9

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 92 (80 x 1.15^) (+)
Acc Boost: 24.2%

Attacks:
Hypnosis(*)
Lick(*)
Spite(*)
Mean Look(*)
Curse(*)
Confuse Ray(*)
Night Shade(*)
Sucker Punch(*)

Haze(*)
Ice Punch(*)
Disable(*)

Shadow Ball(*)
Dream Eater(*)
Venoshock(*)

dragonboy52's Team

Azurill (*) (Male)

Nature: Brave (+Special Attack, -Speed)

Type: Normal

Normal: Normal STAB; Bite, Claw Sharpen, Crunch, Dig, Double Kick, Hammer Arm, Iron Tail, Rain Dance, Rock Smash, Shadow Claw, Sunny Day, Wild Charge have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:

Thick Fat Halves damage from Fire and Ice moves. Huge Power Doubles Attack in battle. Sap Sipper Absorbs Grass moves, raising Attack one stage.(DW)
Stats:

Atk: Rank 2(+)
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 17(-)

Moves:

Splash(*)
Charm(*)
Tail Whip(*)
Bubble(*)
Slam(*)
Water Gun(*)
Body Slam(*)
Encore(*)
Refresh(*)
Ice Beam(*)
Surf(*)
Return

EC:3/9
MC: 5
DC:3/5

Garchomp(*) (Male)

Nature: Adamant

Type:

Dragon/Ground

Dragon: Dragon STAB; Roar has have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). (Dragonite line can breathe underwater.)

Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings. Knock Down, Rock Slide, Sandstorm, and Stealth Rock have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:

Sand Veil: This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Rough Skin: When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, dealing 25% of the damage received to the opponent. (DW)

Stats:

Garchomp
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 6(+)
SpA: Rank 2(-)
Spe: 102

Attacks:

Tackle(*)
Sand-Attack(*)
Dragon Rage(*)
Sandstorm(*)
Take Down(*)
Sand Tomb(*)
Slash(*)
Outrage(*)
Scary Face(*)
Iron Head(*)
Earthquake(*)
Roar(*)
Dig(*)
Stone Edge
Dragon Claw
Rock Slide
+Fire Fang

EC:9/9
MC:2
DC:5/5

Porygon

Nature: Modest (Special Attack increased by *; Attack decreased by *)

Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:

Trace: (Can be activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Download: (Innate) At the beginning of the match, the Pokemon analyzes the opponent and downloads data that lets it deal more damage. This Pokemon receives a one (1) stage increase on the offense that strikes an opponent’s weaker defense stat. (e.g. does more damage with special attacks when facing Aggron, which has higher defense, and attack when facing Hypno, which has higher special defense. For ties, Attack is raised.) This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Analytic (DW): (Can be activated) If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Porygon
HP: 100
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 40

EC: 2/9
MC: 4
DC: 2/5

Attacks:

Conversion(*)
Conversion 2(*)
Sharpen(*)
Tackle(*)
Agility(*)
Psybeam(*)
Recover(*)
Magnet Rise(*)
Tri Attack(*)
Discharge(*)
Magic Coat(*)

Thunderbolt(*)
Ice Beam(*)
Toxic(*)

TheMogRunner sends out Pokemon
Dragonboy sends out Pokemon
Dragonboy issues actions
TheMogRunner issues actions
Steampowered refs
TheMogRunner issues actions
Dragonboy issues actions
Steampowered refs

repeat steps 3 to 8

Imprison - Toxic - confuse ray

EDIT: after rereading imprison I thought that you might like to know which moves I am sealing and it is TOXIC (that is the only move we have in common lol)

Vulpix(*) Scarlet (F)

HP 90
Energy 100
Boosts
Other

Porygon

HP 100
Energy 100
Boosts
Other

Round 1: Status

Here I am with my buddy Blaine (we go way back, the dude's my grandfather) exploring the Seafoam Islands looking for a nice cave where we can train our fire type Pokemon. All of a sudden we come across the best looking cave ever, it has a nice lava stream running through it and a good solid foundation for battling. We're just about to get started when all of a sudden from across the stream of lava someone shouts out "let's battle". We turn our heads (along with Blaine's Ninetails who is now out) and see two trainers staring each other down.
"It looks like someone got here before us" Blaine says to me.
"Alright let's get going, it looks like this spot is already taken" I say in reply.
"Now wait a second, we didn't come this far into the island to just leave, let's stay and watch, this could be really good". He then takes out some snacks that he's been carrying and me, Blaine and his Ninetails sit down to watch this heated (bad pun) battle.

Dragonboy begins by sending out his computerized little duck, Porygon (though he was supposed to send out his Pokemon second). The Mog Runner in response sends out his trusty pal Scarlet the Vulpix.

Knowing that status problems will hinder her later on, Scarlet runs up to Porygon and gives him a light headbutt. Porygon doesn't seem to take notice but in the split second that Scarlet headbutted him, she Imprisoned all the moves that seemed familiar to her to prevent them from being used against her. Porygon in response tries to conjure up a Toxic to poison Scarlet, but can't seem to remember how to do it. The move fails because Scarlet imprisoned it earlier. Porygon just can't seem to assemble the the 0101010001001111010110000100100101000011 needed for Toxic.

Scarlet doesn't let up though. She lets loose her own Toxic at Porygon. Not paying attention because he's to busy trying to surf the internet and look up the binary code for Toxic (yeah that's right we have internet in this lava cave) the Toxic envelops him and he gets badly poisoned. This only messes up his system more, making it harder to find the binary code for Toxic. Now that he's finally paying attention, Porygon lets loose a deadly Tri Attack. It hits Vulpix for some good damage but doesn't seem to get one of the three status effects.

Scarlet seems to think that the best way to win is with status effects so she launches a Confuse Ray at Porygon which leaves him Slightly Confused. Porygon kind of dizzy now and really messed up takes aim for another attack and manages to pull off a Thunderbolt. It strikes Scarlet for some good damage but not enough to really hurt.

Action 1:
Scarlet: Imprison 8 Energy 0 HP Seals Porygon's Toxic
Porygon: Toxic 7 Energy 0 HP Move Fails

Action 2:
Scarlet: Toxic 7 Energy 0 HP Porygon Poisoned
Porygon: Tri Attack 6 Energy 13 HP to Vulpix
(1 HP from Porygon from Toxic)

Action 3:
Scarlet: Confuse Ray 5 Energy 0 HP Porygon Confused
Porygon: Thunderbolt 7 Energy 9 HP to Vulpix
(1 HP from Porygon from Toxic)

Vulpix(*) Scarlet (F)

HP 68
Energy 80
Boosts
Other

Porygon

HP 98
Energy 80
Boosts
Other Imprison (Toxic) 3 more actions, Badly poisoned (2 HP per action), Slight confusion 1 more actions

umm I think I go next... yah so...

Hey Scarlet, do you see the awesome Ninetales?! Awesome right?
Scarlet: (you say awesome WAY to much)
umm right,

use safe guard then fire blast then will- o -wisp got it?
Scarlet: (yep. lets go.)

Sum
Safe Guard - Fire Blast - Will-o-Wisp

Vulpix(*) Scarlet (F)

HP 68
Energy 80
Boosts
Other

Porygon

HP 98
Energy 80
Boosts
Other Imprison (Toxic) 3 more actions, Badly poisoned (2 HP per action), Slight confusion 1 more actions

Round 2: Not so much happening

Damn straight that's a nice Ninetails. I helped train her myself. I know, I'm awesome. But enough bragging, there's a battle going on right now.

Scarlet begins by surrounding herself in a green bubble of energy. Knowing that Porygon will of remembered how to use Toxic, she prevents any chance of getting poisoned with a Safeguard. Porygon doesn't seem to care that much and launches his own attack at Scarlet. He tries to make a Tri Attack but forgets what he's doing and hits himself in confusion.

Scarlet takes the opportunity to launch her own attack. Using some of the heat from the nearby lava stream, she conjures up a deadly flame in the shape of the Kanji.
"What a powerful Fire Blast" Blaine whispers to me, "me and Ninetails are impressed"
The attack hits Porygon for some good damage but Porygon just brushes it off. He then starts to laugh and uses the smoke from the flames nearby to make a thundercloud. All of a sudden the cloud launches a deadly Thunderbolt at Scarlet for some good damage.

Scarlet realizes that hits harder then her so she tries to hinder him some more. She launches some ghostly blue flames at Porygon. The hit him but rather than damage him the give him a 2nd degree burn. This looks like the work of a Will-o-Wisp. Porygon decides to not let the statuses get to him and he fires off his best attack, Tri attack. It hits for good damage but he still gets hurt from the poison and burn.

Action 1:
Scarlet: Safegaurd 10 Energy Protected from status for 5 actions
Porygon: Tri Attack (Hurt self in confusion) 3 Energy 3 HP to Porygon
(2 HP to Porygon from Toxic)

Action 2:
Scarlet: Fire Blast 7 Energy 14 damage to Porygon
Porygon: Thunderbolt 7 Energy 12 damage to Vulpix
(2 HP to Porygon from Toxic)

Action 3:
Scarlet: Will-o-Wisp 6 Energy 2nd degree burn to Porygon
Porygon:Tri Attack 6 Energy 13 HP to Vulpix
(4 HP to Porygon form Toxic and Burn)

Vulpix(*) Scarlet (F)

HP 56
Energy 57
Boosts
Other Safeguard 2 more actions

Porygon

HP 61
Energy 64
Boosts
Other Badly poisoned (3 HP per action), 2nd degree burn (2 HP per action)

is that ALL you know? NOW SCARLET! let it have a fire blast to the face then hex it and fire blast again!

Sum
Fire blast, Hex, Fire Blast

Vulpix(*) Scarlet (F)

HP 56
Energy 57
Boosts
Other

Porygon

HP 61
Energy 64
Boosts
Other Badly poisoned (3 HP per action), 2nd degree burn (2 HP per action)

Round 3: I was being lazy and didn't want to ref this till TheMogRunner got back

The battle has once again begun as both Scarlet and Porygon get prepared to fight. Scarlet begins with yet another Fire Blast for some good damage to Porygon. It sends Porygon flying into the ground, just barley centimeters away from the lava stream where he would of been

Action 1:
Scarlet: Fire Blast 7 Energy 14 HP to Porygon
Porygon: Tri Attack 6 (+ 3) Energy (crit) 16 HP to Vulpix
(5 HP to Porygon from Toxic and Burn)

Action 2:
Scarlet: Hex 7 Energy 9 HP to Porygon
Porygon: Thunderbolt 7 Energy
12 HP to Vulpix
(5 HP to Porygon form Toxic and Burn)

Action 3:
Scarlet: Fire Blast 7 Energy 14 HP to Porygon
Porygon:
Tri Attack 6 Energy 13 HP to Vulpix
(5 HP to Porygon from Toxic and Burn)

Vulpix(*) Scarlet (F)

HP 15
Energy 36
Boosts
Other

Porygon

HP 9
Energy 42
Boosts
Other Badly poisoned (4 HP per action), 2nd degree burn (2 HP per action)

This has gon on far too long and I'm going to end it. It's restricting me on the other battles I'm reffing and I'm sure it's been a pain for the both of you as well.

anyways, because this is no one's fault in particular we'll call it a tie (unless it actually is someone's fault)

TheMogRunner gets 2 TC and a tie

Scarlet gets 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC

Dragonboy
gets 2 TC and a tie

Porygon gets 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC

Steampowered get 2 RC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)