3 Age Divisions at VGC This Year - Juniors, Seniors, and Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Canada "The series starts this spring and consists of multiple events across the United States and Europe"

United States and Europe, no mention about North America or Canada. Let's see if you can steal a spot this year!

Yes, I was born in 1996! Now I don't have to fight you older Smoggers. Ugh, I still have Cybertron and Human to deal with in NE though....

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I'm happy and sad about the three age divisions. Happy, because this means I'm the odds on favorite to win at Dallas.(I think Alaska and Tyler were both born before 1995.) Maybe I'd better just make a pros/cons thing:
Pros
I will beast in my age division
(Barring hax) almost free ride to nats

Cons
Won't feel like I did anything against twelve year olds.
Won't get to compete with the absolute best.
Will have skewed battling times for divisions, so less hanging out with Smogonites.
If I do well, people (older Smogonites) can be all "but you didn't play against the best.
Cause Cybertron, Jeremy Fann, and the Arnold kids aren't gonna do well.

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OK, I'd rather compete against the best COMBINED. Not knocking anyone else, but I want to compete against all the best of the best. I mean, really, what Smogonite is stopping me from rampaging through Dallas?
Like no one ever was? To catch them is your real test? To Train them is your cause?

Just be wary of randoms.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OK, I'd rather compete against the best COMBINED. Not knocking anyone else, but I want to compete against all the best of the best. I mean, really, what (senior division) Smogonite is stopping me from rampaging through Dallas?
Alaka's brother used protect.
Alaka's brother protected itself.
JRank's ramage ended.
JRank became confused.

JRank hurt itself in confusion.
Alaka's brother used Hyper Beam.
JRank was knocked out.

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Alaka's brother used protect.
Alaka's brother protected itself.
JRank's ramage ended.
JRank became confused.

JRank hurt itself in confusion.
Alaka's brother used Hyper Beam.
JRank was knocked out.
:O
Alaka has brother??????
I immediately retract my previous bold statement, watch me lose now. (why do I have to get a big head :()

Also lucariojr you're in Senior Division? Cool.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ffffffffff. 1995. I'll be up against good people... Any really good people at the NJ regional?Though I will say I'm loving the title 'master'. Makes me feel more pro then I am.

Edit:
What's a buddy rule?

Ffffffffff. 1995. I'll be up against good people... Any really good people at the NJ regional?Though I will say I'm loving the title 'master'. Makes me feel more pro then I am.
You better start practicing now. Northeastern regional has the most amount of people to begin with and the most amount of good people. Definitely the most difficult Regional.

EDIT:
Also I meant that there won't be buddy rule because of how the tournament is being run.
Seeing how the tournament mode on BW is being used I doubt that they can even have the buddy rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)