3-on-3; AlphaJolt Vs. Lord Jesseus at Lake Valor- AlphaJolt wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back, I just realized that in this post, Plicowatt used Shed Skin, which is his unreleased DW ability (in the OP the DW counter is at 0). If he becamse paralyzed at all it would affect the match, but it was a few rounds back so idk what happens or if it can be fixed without redoing a ton of crap. EDIT: nevermind lol, i was corrected.

Start with two Thunderbolts and finish him off with ExtremeSpeed which will hit him before he can KO you. If nothing goes wrong you should KO him before he KOs you. Finish the match strong!

31 HP
33 Energy
Boosts: -1 Attack

Vs.

33 HP
53 Energy
Boosts: none

Hello everyone! I'm so excited at the match we've been watching, I can't even tell you where we are anymore!

Delta keeps things going by launching a Signal Beam from its tail, smacking Gareth in the face. Gareth responds by squeezing down on Delta even harder, and surging electricity from his body into Delta, its a Thunderbolt attack!

Delta, running low on health, shoots more Scalding water at Gareth, who responds by using the stream of water to transfer the electricity of the Thunderbolt to Delta once more. In a fit of desperation, Gareth squeezes down on Delta once more. And Delta has taken its last hit, Delta has fainted!
And that was Lord Jesseus' last pokemon, AlphaJolt wins!!

Dratini
Thunderbolt- 13.5 (rounded up to 14) Damage, 7 Energy
Thunderbolt- 13.5 (rounded up to 14) Damage, 11 Energy

Pilcowatt
Signal Beam- 11 Damage, 6 Energy
Scald- 12 Damage, 5 Energy

Wrap- 2 Damage x 2 Attacks = 4 Damage to Pilcowatt

10 HP
35 Energy
Boosts: -1 Attack

Vs.

0 HP
0 Energy
Boosts: none

Okay, rewards time;

AplhaJolt- 2 TC
Treecko- 1 EC, 1 MC, 1 DC
Growlithe- 1 EC, 1 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO counter
Dratini- 1 EC, 1 MC, 1 DC, 2 KO counter

Lord Jesseus- 2 TC
Joltik- 1 EC, 1 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO counter
Shinx- 1 EC, 1 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO counter
Pilcowatt- 1 EC, 1 MC, 1 DC

rickheg- 3 RC

Remember, this match started on April 30. That means we get the old rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)