1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

???

Discussion in 'Pokemon Online' started by Voodo133, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voodo133

Voodo133

I was in the Pokemon Online Smogon server battling people, which I joined yesterday, and was beating a few people with a new team I was testing. I was facing this person and had the upper-hand when they suddenly forfeited and then I was instantaneously kicked from the server with the message "Disconnected from the server".

I shut off the client and turned it back on where I received an error message that "Another with the name Voodo133 is already logged in." and I was not able to log in. My name is not common at all, I have never seen it on the internet before, and I was just logged in to the client when it forced me out. What could have possibly happened?!

As of now, I still can not sign in.
  2. Lady Salamence

Lady Salamence is a three-dimensional retard.
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
    Mentor

Yeah you got lagged from the server or whatever

Voodoo133 is on the server as a 'ghost' it's still there but nobody is online

Either go on under a different username and ask a mod to kick it, or wait until it logs off
  3. Voodo133

Voodo133

Thanks, I just got kind of derped where after like 10 minutes I couldn't log back in xD

I'll try and close this thread if there is a way. If not, a mod could close it? Appreciated.
  4. Desolate

Desolate

Use the command /selfkick to boot ghost connections from your IP off the server.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)