1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

???

Discussion in 'Pokemon Online' started by Voodo133, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voodo133

Voodo133

I was in the Pokemon Online Smogon server battling people, which I joined yesterday, and was beating a few people with a new team I was testing. I was facing this person and had the upper-hand when they suddenly forfeited and then I was instantaneously kicked from the server with the message "Disconnected from the server".

I shut off the client and turned it back on where I received an error message that "Another with the name Voodo133 is already logged in." and I was not able to log in. My name is not common at all, I have never seen it on the internet before, and I was just logged in to the client when it forced me out. What could have possibly happened?!

As of now, I still can not sign in.
  2. Lady Salamence

Lady Salamence
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Yeah you got lagged from the server or whatever

Voodoo133 is on the server as a 'ghost' it's still there but nobody is online

Either go on under a different username and ask a mod to kick it, or wait until it logs off
  3. Voodo133

Voodo133

Thanks, I just got kind of derped where after like 10 minutes I couldn't log back in xD

I'll try and close this thread if there is a way. If not, a mod could close it? Appreciated.
  4. Desolate

Desolate

Use the command /selfkick to boot ghost connections from your IP off the server.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)