UCL-like league

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm definitely NOT a very experienced/good battler, and watching GBA and newcoming UCL videos, I thought that it would be fun to host a UCL-like league. I'm looking for about 8 coaches (preferably moderately-skilled players like myself, I don't want one person to absolutely slaughter everyone else) who'll be able to attend a draft (we'll get more details on how we can communicate in a group chat of sort once we get everyone) and be able to battle with their teams over PS.

If you're unfamiliar with the UCL, here's a synopsis of the rules, note that the rules have been slightly modified by me:

-6v6 singles with all Smogon clauses active (evasion, sleep, OHKO, etc.)
-The draft will be all of the coaches picking 3 mons from OU, UU, RU, and NU in a snake format (down the list and back up)
-Each team gets one Mega evolution and can only use that mega for the duration of the season
-All mons will be at lvl 50
-Hoopa and Hoopa-U are banned
-The 4 teams with the best win/loss ratio will go into a playoff tournament for the championship
-All battles will be over Pokemon Showdown, but we'll decide when and how often once we get all the coaches
-Trading is allowed between coaches, but only through the same tier (ex: OU mon for OU mon)

If you're interested or have any questions, just reply to this thread

Last edited:
Hey, being part of another draft league format I could definetely respect what your doing for people on showdown, I would be interested in joining the league.

Interesting idea, but please don't use the announcement tag without permission of the forum moderators. It's normally only used by moderators for real announcements.

Who's In it so far

1. CanadianBatman0
2. I-Thundurus-I
3. Pixilate
4. YankeeBoy
5. ImsoNOOBpls
6. Scare

thats only 6? is Ninety nine in it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)