[+ Puzzle Page] Do You Even Lift Bro?: Swampert in UU

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Arnold Schwampertnegger?? Check out this spotlight on Swampert in UU!
But hey, that isn't all. This edition comes with The Flying Press first puzzle page edition. You asked for it and here you go! This time's reward: a custom title of your choice :heart:
Once you've completed one, some, or even all of the puzzles that this page has to offer, send your answers via a private message to Smogon's Flying Press on the forums

[+ Puzzle Page] Do You Even Lift Bro?: Swampert in UU

Written by Shiba
Puzzle Page by GoodMorningEspeon
Art by LifeisDANK; Bummer
QC by CoolStoryBrobat and nv
Grammar by Haund, The Dutch Plumberjack, P Squared
HTML by Dominatio; Rhythms and anto
Script by Quite Quiet

Last edited:

BenTheDemon

Banned deucer.
I completed the crossword. Is the PM an automated thing that I need to submit in a certain format, or is it an actual person reading my answers?

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I completed the crossword. Is the PM an automated thing that I need to submit in a certain format, or is it an actual person reading my answers?
An actual person will be reading the answers :) So dw, unless the puzzle says you need to do something specific you can do whatever.

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
I get custom title after completing the crossword, or crossword+other puzzles....

i'm having a hard time figuring out #3 of the portmanteaus because the [Gen V Flying-type] and [Gen III Ghost-type] has only one connection but the [Berry Species (excluding the word "Berry") cannot be added into it. or am i missing something here?

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
i'm having a hard time figuring out #3 of the portmanteaus because the [Gen V Flying-type] and [Gen III Ghost-type] has only one connection but the [Berry Species (excluding the word "Berry") cannot be added into it. or am i missing something here?
You're probably missing out some berry names. Check back and see if you can find what you're looking for.

You're probably missing out some berry names. Check back and see if you can find what you're looking for.
Yeah just figured that out. Thx btw :)

only the anagram left but i'm so tired :(

EDIT: do i just have to start a conversation w/ the smogon press to send the answers?

Last edited:
hey look the puzzle page is back!

maybe now i can get that custom title they wouldn't give me because i still had "formerly phoenixlegend"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)