[+ Puzzle Page] Generation VI Battle Spot Exit Interview: The Retrospective: A Documentary

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
As this generation of Battle Spot ends, let's hear what the players have to say about it!

This article also comes with another The Flying Press Puzzle Page edition--as always, the reward is a custom title of your choice! Once you've completed one, some, or even all of the puzzles that this page has to offer, send your answers via a private message to Smogon's Flying Press on the forums.​

Credits:
Written by: Hulavuta, cant say, DragonWhale, kamikaze, NOVED, Psynergy, and Theorymon
Puzzle page by: GoodMorningEspeon
Art by: Bummer, FellFromtheSky, and Tikitik
Grammar checked by: The Dutch Plumberjack, CryoGyro, and GatoDelFuego
HTML by: anto, The Dutch Plumberjack, and Quite Quiet

GoodMorningEspeon

pondering mongoose
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Replying to an old thread, oh well!
Here are the answers to the sixth edition of the puzzle page (better late than never):
Anagrams:
1) Audino, Lucky Egg
2) Blizzard, Snow Warning
3) Blastoise, Charizard, Venusaur

Parameters
1) Gen 5, Play Rough
2) Fire Blast, Hydro Pump, Thunder
3) Growl, Perish Song, Sing

Psywaves
1) Inkay
2) Boldore
3) Flareon

Countdown
1) After You
2) Four Island
3) Red Apricorn

Cryptogram
1) I make it a habit to train myself on Monday mornings to give this lazy body a spine.
2) You could be a good training partner.
3) I'll be waiting for your call!

With Sun and Moon out for a while, new puzzles will be just around the corner. Thanks to everyone who consistently participates and I hope to see more from you all soon :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)