3D Pokemon Art - Taking Requests.

mate, frostic, bro.
you do good shit =D here, try this for something.

lucario v mewtwo/zoaroark...

...why u no start? lol, take your time with it =) i dont expect it to be done in a day.

These are lovely! Would you please consider making a cute Shaymin or Jumpluff? <3 It would be awesome if you could, but either way I'll be following your thread~

This stuff is great man! You've got some straight up talent with this. I never really thought of cyndaquil having dry skin (I thought that was fur), but cool concept!

How about something complicated like a zigzagoon? I always liked the little guys's chompers.

3dsmax has kinda been hating me lately so a bit behind, and i had to get back to some other projects but I'll be posting soon enough @_@

After absol, is Jirachi, then either Volcarano or rayquazza, haven't decided.

Expect updates this weekend, I should be freed up again :)

Really good these arts 3d, though koffing is quite strange, however cyndaquil it's quite cute <3 congrats. Btw you can do even things that aren't pokèmons?

Alright so as mentioned I've been a bit backed up lately, and I actually have time to work on things again (if nothing else comes up this week) I just haven't slept yet and am just exhausted @_@ But I felt like I owed you guys an update, so its a bit early and I don't like to post before i finish the first pass but here's a really early preview of absol, if I had slept I'd have it done today but as I haven't, gonna have to hold on a little longer before I get this thing in full swing! Thanks for understanding!

That's amazing but if I may make one suggestion. Is the Crescent/Scythe on its head a little small? If you're happy with it though/cba to change it then It's still awesome. The Legs are really awesome

Crescent is a bit small! Fortunately for me, it's a super easy fix. Right now I need to put some fur on it, and see how things look. after i got his build figured out, i can either just tweak it in zbrush, or use a super handy feature called GoZ, which will ship it into 3dsMax for me where i can just grab it and scale it as i please with a lot more control, depending on the need. But yeah he's gonna get a bit more bulky with fur so there will be adjustments here and there as it takes its final shape :)

@MrChar - Yeah i get that a lot about koffing lol, he was made kinda as a joke, i found em funny, not bad or good, just funny, and it ended up starting the line of requests. I didnt go back to finish em cuz I didn't see the need, he makes me laugh!

And yes, I'm a character modeler, I usually deal with humanoid characters. It's a lot more complex, takes a lot more time and are made specifically for game engines so it's a bit of a different process.

With these I just have fun, as long as it looks kinda cool, I'm fine with it! I never complete em cuz I'm just messing around and working on my basic sculpting skills. Pokemon have tons of variation so it's very nice practice, and a very nice break from my usual stuff.

I may grab one of my all time faves and do a complete version to show the difference between speed sculpts and the real deal. :) Rather big gap!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)