3v3 at the Safari Zone! AlphaJolt vs shuckles my hero!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Open Challenge!
3 on 3
Singles
DQ: 48 hours
Arena: Safari Zone in Kanto
SafariZone is the home of many rare pokemon that cannot be found anywhere else in Kanto. It is made up of tall grass, short grass, small ponds, and small rock formations. As it is the home to many pokemon, they do not like being disturbed. If an attack misses it's intended target, a wild Pokemon will attack the user of that move dealing 10 damage. If a Pokemon decides to hide in tall grass, water, or in the rocks, they get 10% extra evasion, but there is a 10% chance that they will be attacked by a wild Pokemon, which is also 10 damage.

Special Requests: I would like an active opponent and also an active referee please. I will be on a lot in the next few days. Also, this is pre-evos only. I'm not using my Dragonair.
I accept
Switch=ok (lol)
Items=no
Abilities=one
--------------------------

Treecko* [Maximus] (M)
Nature: Naughty (+Atk, - SpD)
Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed, Growth, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Nature Power, Sunny Day, Sweet Scent, and Swords Dance have have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:
Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2).

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+1)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 1 (-1)
Spe: 70

EC: 1/9
MC: 1
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
*Pound
*Leer
*Absorb
*Quick Attack
*Pursuit
*Screech
Giga Drain

*Synthesis
*Crunch
*Grasswhistle

*Swords Dance
*Energy Ball
*Rock Slide

Growlithe* [Argos] (M)
Nature: Rash (+SpA, -SpD)
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Solarbeam has Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:
Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again.
Flash Fire: (Innate)This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+1)
Spe: 60

EC: 3/6
MC: 1
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
*Bite
*Roar
*Ember
*Leer
*Odor Sleuth
*Helping Hand
*Flame Wheel
*Reversal
Crunch
Agility
Flamethrower
Flare Blitz

*Close Combat
*Morning Sun
*Howl

*Wild Bolt
*Fire Blast
*Swagger

Machop [Heracles] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+1)
SpA: Rank 1 (-1)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 35

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Moves:
*Low Kick
*Leer
*Focus Energy
*Karate Chop
*Low Sweep
*Foresight
*Seismic Toss
*Revenge

*Ice Punch
*Thunderpunch
*Fire Punch

*Rock Slide
*Payback
*Earthquake

Gible(*) [Chomp] (Male)
Nature: Naughty

Type:

Dragon/Ground:
Dragon STAB; Roar has have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). (Dragonite line can breathe underwater.)
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings. Knock Down, Rock Slide, Sandstorm, and Stealth Rock have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

Gible
HP: 100
Atk: ****(+)
Def: **
SpA: *
SpD: *(-)
Spe: 42

EC:0/6
MC:0
DC:0/5

Abilities:

Sand Veil:
This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Rough Skin:
(DW) When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, dealing 25% of the damage received to the opponent. (DW)

Attacks:

Tackle(*)
Sand-Attack(*)
Dragon Rage(*)
Sandstorm(*)
Take Down(*)
Sand Tomb(*)
Slash(*)
Outrage(*)
Scary Face(*)
Iron Head(*)
Earthquake(*)
Roar(*)
Dig(*)

Larvitar(*) [Rocky] (Male)
Nature: Adamant

Type:

Rock/Ground:
Rock STAB;
Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm, Earthquake and Magnitude have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Ground STAB;
Immune to all electrical attacks, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings. Knock Down, Rock Slide, Sandstorm, and Stealth Rock have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

Larvitar
SpA: *(-)
SpD: **
Spe: 41

EC:0/6

Abilities:
Guts:
This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the base attack power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Sand Veil:
(DW) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage. (DW)

Attacks:

Bite(*)
Leer(*)
Sandstorm(*)
Screech(*)
Little by Little(*)
Rock Slide(*)
Scary Face(*)
Dragon Dance(*)
Pursuit(*)
Assurance(*)
Earthquake(*)
Dig(*)
Taunt(*)

Eevee* purrfect female

Nature:
timid
Lowers attack, 15% increase in speed (rounded up) and adds a 5% flat base increase for accuarcy.

Eevee
Atk: * (-1)
SpA: **
SpD: ***
Spe: 64 (+)

EC:0/4

Abilities:

Run Away:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon is quick on its feet and can evade any traps in an arena. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to escape from trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Adaptability:
The moves that match this Pokemon’s type deal two (2) more damage.
Anticipation (DW):
This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and takes three (3) less damage from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion.

Attacks:

Tail whip*
Tackle*
Helping hand*
Sand-attack*
Growl*
Quick attack*
Endure*
Flail*
Yawn*
Shadow ball*
Dig*
Return*

Alpha sends out the first mon + ability of choice, then shuckle does the same except with actions! After that, Alpha posts actions!

First off can I ask a question, does run away allow me to dodge the pokèmon that attack? Because the description say
This Pokemon is quick on its feet and can evade any traps in an arena. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to escape from trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

If it allows me to dodge the Pokémon then I will use run away if not I will use adaptability. ( I believe that's the earliest use of a substitution ever lol).

For the moves lets get annoying

First use growl to lower his attack then use a shadow ball to get of some damage and finally use a another shadow ball to hopefully take advantage of it's lowered sp.def

wow not who I expected you'd send out lol. Anyway...

Lets start things off hot, hot meaning Fire Blast. Try to confuse her with a Swagger, she won't be using her attack anyway, effectively at least. Then contunue the charbroiling and hit her with Flamethrower.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Argos (M)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Actions: Fire Blast - Swagger - Flamethrower
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Solarbeam has Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again.

purrfect (F)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Actions: Growl - Shadow Ball - Shadow Ball
Nature:
timid
Lowers attack, 15% increase in speed (rounded up) and adds a 5% flat base increase for accuarcy.
Run Away:

---------------------------------------------------------

Round 1: Safariing... once again!

Gosh, I've already been here two times... I think. NOW IT'S THREE?! WHAT'S WITH YOU PEOPLE???

Anyway, I'm fine. Let's get the tape rolling!

We're here now, watching a live Pokemon battle starting near some small grass, featuring Argos the Growlithe and purrfect the Eevee! Oh my, isn't Argos so Intimidating today? He sure is! purrfect seems like she just wants to run away after that intimidate!

purrrrrfect is definitely standing to the more noble Argos by Growling at his face! Ooooo, Argos just got some of his attacking nerves switched into shutdown mode right after hearing that! He doesn't mind the growl just yet, however, as he raises his head toward his offender and shoots a Fire Blast! This hits purrfect square on the face and even manages to give her a first degree burn on the head! Hey, you roll 4/1000, you get burnt.

At the very least, purrfect is very lucky to not be a physical attacker and swings a quick Shadow Ball to Argos! Poof! Like a ghost, it causes Argos to have painful memories of oh where his poor mother is. What this means is that the Shadow Ball lowered his Special Defense! Hax! I'm lovin' it! Argos shakes off the hit for now and starts Swaggering at purrfect like a rapist. That was hot, if only slight (2 action confusion)!

As we wrap this round up, we have one silly, confused purrfect looking at every direction! How's her day going? Shaky, I see! Look, she's shaking her booty so much it's as if she hit herself in confusion! Argos barks in laughter and breaths a toasty Flamethrower that inflicts and burns purrfect into pain! The flamethrower is also burning some weeds as we're speaking... but that's good, isn't it?

Argos (M)
HP: 80
Energy:
Boosts/Drops: -1 SpD/Atk
Others:

purrfect (F)
HP: 46
Energy:
Boosts/Drops: +2 Atk
Others:
Confusion (1 more action), 1st Degree Burn (-2 damage for physical attacks, 2 DPA)
Nature:
timid
Run Away:

Argos

A1: Fire Blast > 12 + 3 + (4-3 x 1.5) = [17 Damage] [7 Energy]
A2: Swagger > [7 Energy]
A3: Flamethrower > 10 + 3 + (4-3 x 1.5) = [15 Damage] [6 Energy]

purrfect
A1: Growl > [3 Energy]
2 burn damage
A2: Shadow Ball > 8 + (2-1 x 1.5) = [10 Damage] [5 Energy]
2 burn damage
A3: Hit self in confusion > 4 + (1-2 x 1.5) + (2-0 x 1.5) = [6 Damage] [3 Energy]
2 burn damage

Pressing the RNG button is always interesting.

Also, if in need of an example of switching, see Deck Knight vs Darkamber's match!

AlphaJolt's actions!

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!

Argos (M)
HP: 80
Energy:
Boosts/Drops: -1 SpD/Atk
Others:

Actions: Fire Blast - Flamethrower - Close Combat

purrfect (F)
HP: 46
Energy:
Boosts/Drops: +2 Atk
Others:
Confusion (1 more action), 1st Degree Burn (-2 damage for physical attacks, 2 DPA)
Actions: Hide in grass - Shadow Ball - Sand-attack
Nature:
timid
Run Away:

Round 2: Peek-a-Boo!

Just look at purrfect's situation! No good at all! Still she, has the Speed advantage, and she's just about to take advantage of it! First off, though, she needs to fight over her confusion. THAT WAY! NO THAT WAY! NOO THAT'S DEATH'S WAY! Then suddenly, she makes her mind! With swiftness, she takes cover within the tall grass to cover her poor hide from being roasted! Argos, not detained, attempts to pin down purrfect's exact location with his doggy senses and shoots a Fire Blast there! With an accuracy roll of 945/1000, I think we know where it's going. This goes WAY off course and hits another area of grass, burning them up! The "wildfire" is slowly spreading! Watch out purrfect!

(something about fire blast miss and argos taking 10 damage)

purrfect doesn't seem to mind the slowly creeping fire and, from her hiding spot, rolls in a nice, round Shadow Ball and swings it right at Argos! Poof it goes, but with the attack, it definitely pinpointed purrfect's exact location! Argos looks straight into a distorted field of tall grass and blasts a Flamethrower that will hopefully hit! Seeing how there are screams of pain in Eevee-language, that's a burn for you!

Still in a really crappy situation, purrfect attempts to make the most of it by kicking up some sand from the ground to attack Argos with! She's still in hiding, and that should still boost her evasion, right? Argos is perfectly comfortable being blind, though; he's used to it! There he goes, leaping into the tall grass in a Close Combat motion! All I can hear it "WAM BAM!" And then... a screeching voice of death can be heard right after the deal is done... but there's still some breathing left in that living creature...

That must have been purrfect...

Argos (M)
HP: 59
Energy:
Boosts/Drops: -1 Def/SpD/Accuracy
Others:

purrfect (F)
HP: 5
Energy:
Boosts/Drops: +1 Atk
Others:
1st Degree Burn (-2 damage for physical attacks, 2 DPA)
Nature:
timid
Run Away:

Argos

A1: Fire Blast > 12 + 3 + (4-3 x 1.5) = [17 Damage] [7 Energy]
A2: Flamethrower > 10 + 3 + (4-3 x 1.5) = [15 Damage] [6 Energy]
A3: Close Combat > 12 + (3-2 x 1.5) x 1.5 = [20 Damage] [8 Energy]

purrfect
A1: Taking cover in tall grass > [3 Energy]
2 burn damage
A2: Shadow Ball > 8 + (2-1 x 1.5) + (1-0 x 1.5) = [11 Damage] [5 Energy]
2 burn damage
A3: Sand-attack > [3 Energy]
2 burn damage

shuckles my hero's actions!

Good bye my Eevee and this was are first battle.
Any way lead of with a flail to hopefully do some damage then use flail if your still alive and then use sand-attack. I doubt your get past the first action though

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
edit: I forgot burn. EDITING
edit: fixed

Argos (M)
HP: 59
Energy:
Boosts/Drops: -1 Def/SpD/Accuracy
Others:

Actions: Ember!

purrfect (F)
HP: 5
Energy:
Boosts/Drops: +1 Atk
Others:
1st Degree Burn (-2 damage for physical attacks, 2 DPA)
Actions: Flail or Fail?
Nature:
timid
Run Away:

Round 3: Burnt Flail

So it seems like purrfect has accepted her defeat. See, she's coming out of the tall grass as noble as queen! There, she starts randomly Flailing at Argos like a struggling person about to die! This manages some big damage, but Argos takes it like a man. He is a man, right? With a whisk of his tail, some Embers are thrown and they catch fire on purrfect's not-so-perfect fur. They burn... on and on... until purrfect can take no more.

Pain... how eternal you are...

Argos (M)
HP: 41
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

purrfect (F)
HP: puuuur...
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Nature:
timid
Run Away:

Argos

A1: Ember > 4 + 3 + (4-3 x 1.5) = [9 Damage] [2 Energy]

purrfect
A1: Flail > 15 + 3 + 2 -2 + (1-2 x 1.5) + (1-0 x 1.5) = [18 Damage] [9 Energy]
2 burn damage

shuckles my hero sends in a new mon and its ability, but no actions. Alpha Jolt does actions, then shuckles my hero's actions!

Go Rocky
Didn't Argos miss meaning pokemon should attack him?

Anyway as Rocky only has one ability I will use guts.

Floraedit: Yep, that's fixed, thanks!

Let's show them what we're made of Argos. Use Crunch and hope for a defense drop. Also try to tire him out, so dodge whatever he throws at you using Agility, not that the speed boost matters to us either. Then finish with Close Combat for some major damage on him.

Lets go rocky, first off go for taunt to stop it dancing around. Then on it's wasted action I want you to let out the loudest screech that you can. After this I'm going to need you to tank the close combat and give him a one two back with a earthquake.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!

Argos (M)
HP: 41
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Actions: Crunch - Agility - Close Combat

Rocky (M)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Actions: Taunt - Screech - Earthquake
Rock STAB;
Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm, Earthquake and Magnitude have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Ground STAB;
Immune to all electrical attacks, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings. Knock Down, Rock Slide, Sandstorm, and Stealth Rock have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Guts:
This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the base attack power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Sand Veil:

Round 4: Rocky... Exactly HOW Rocky?

Let's get rocky!

Argos immediately tags onto Rocky with a sharp Crunch, breaking down parts of his rocks. Due to his protective shield of rocks, Rocky repels the attack easily and Taunts at Argos like the rocky g he is. This stops Argos from pulling off an Agility as Rocky Screeches painfully in his ears. The round wraps up with Argos getting in close-quarter combat with Rocky, using his legs to trample upon his rocky exterior. Rocky gets angered as a result and stamps the ground, creating an enormous Earthquake that shatters parts of the Safari Zone and deeply afflicting pain onto Argos!

Calcs
Argos
A1: Crunch > 8 + (3-2 x 1.5) = [10 Damage/6 Energy]
A2: Agility > nope
A3: Close Combat > 12 + (3-2 x 1.5) x 1.5 = [20 Damage/8 Energy]

Rocky
A1: Taunt > [10 Energy]
A2: Screech > [6 Energy]
A3: Earthquake > 10 + 3 + (4-2 x 1.5) + (3-0 x 1.5) x 1.5 = [31 Damage/6 Energy]

Argos (M)
HP: 10
Energy:
Boosts/Drops: -3 Def/-1 SpD
Others:
Taunt (5 more actions)

Rocky (M)
HP: 60
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Rock STAB;
Ground STAB;
Guts:
Sand Veil:

shuckles_my_hero's actions!

Before he goes underground use Close Combat. While he is underground use Agility and try to dodge him when he comes up to attack. Then finish up with a second Close Combat.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
For Sandstorm, uhh, some stuff has changed. Your Rock/Ground description is outdated. In replacement of move energy reductions, Pokemon get better senses in a environment. So, it'd be 9 energy for Sandstorm. See it here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3290506&postcount=5

Argos (M)
HP: 10
Energy:
Boosts/Drops: -3 Def/-1 SpD
Others:
Taunt (5 more actions)
Actions: Close Combat - lalala

Rocky (M)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Actions: Dig!
Rock STAB;
Ground STAB;
Guts:
Sand Veil:

Round 5: One Wolf... Zero Pups

And you know it!

As Rocky attempts to dig into the ground, Argos comes in and knocks some sense into the lil' sucker with a Close Combat! This wam bams Rocky with intense force... until Rocky manages the hit and Digs underground! Argos could only stare at the hole in horror of what's to come. Seconds later, KAPOW! The ground under Argos has been raised and Rocky smashes onto the dog with amazing strength! This ultimately causes Argos to stagger... and fall. Woof.

Calcs
Argos
A1: Close Combat > 12 + (3-2 x 1.5) x 1.5 = [20 Damage/8 Energy]

Rocky
A1: Dig > 8 + 3 + (4-2 x 1.5) + (3-0 x 1.5) x 1.5 = [28 Damage/5 Energy]

Argos (M)
HP: arf =(
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Rocky (M)
HP: 40 (youch!)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Rock STAB;
Ground STAB;
Guts:
Sand Veil:

AlphaJolt sends in a new mon, announces its ability, and does actions!

Maximus prepare for battle! Show them the power of Overgrow. He won't be hard to finish up. Use Energy Ball. Then heal up, and hopefully kill him, with an Absorb. If somehow he's still alive after that, use another Energy Ball.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!

Max (M)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Actions: EB - Abs - EB
Treecko* [Maximus] (M)
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed, Growth, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Nature Power, Sunny Day, Sweet Scent, and Swords Dance have have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2).

Rocky (M)
HP: 40
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Actions: SS - Crunch
Rock STAB;
Ground STAB;
Guts:
Sand Veil:

Round 6: So WEAK! That dual weakness!

Max comes into the arena with a vengeful stare in his face. It's as if he's saying "YOU KILLED ARGOS? YOU SHALL PAY!" With all his might, he creates an Energy Ball and throws it right onto Rocky! This... almost kills Rocky off! With his remaining strength, Rocky conjures a last-ditch Sandstorm that rages through the arena... until Max Absorbs all of his last HP for his own. Rocky is immediately gutting on his small, rocky knees until he topples over on his face...

Calcs
Max
A1: Energy Ball > 8 + 3 + (3-2 x 1.5) x 2.25 = [28 Damage/5 Energy]
A2: Absorb > 4 + 3 + (3-2 x 1.5) x 2.25 = [19 Damage/10 HP Restored/2 Energy]
rocky has 12 hp left, so it's actually 6 hp restored... actually it doesn't matter lol

Rocky
A1: Sandstorm > [9 Energy]

Max (M)
HP: 88
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Treecko* [Maximus] (M)

Rocky (M)
HP: 0
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Rock STAB;
Ground STAB;
Guts:
Sand Veil:

A sandstorm rages for 4 more rounds!

k, go Chomp! Sand Veil your way to victory!

shuckles_my_hero's actions!

Charge at him as fast as possible using a take down. This should have closed the gap between us. Then go for another close range shot with slash. Then throw up some dirt with a sand-attack. Let's go blind him.

While he is coming in, try to put him to sleep with Grasswhistle. Then do some damage with Energy Ball. For your last action, if he's asleep, use Swords Dance, and use Giga Drain if he's awake.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
NOTE: Gible now has 90 HP. Sorry!

Max (M)
HP: 88
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Actions: Grassmissile - Energy Ball - Swords Dance / Giga Drain

Chomp (M)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Actions: Take Down - Slash - Sand-attack
Dragon STAB; Roar has have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). (Dragonite line can breathe underwater.)
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings. Knock Down, Rock Slide, Sandstorm, and Stealth Rock have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Sand Veil:
This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Round 7: Here comes the Haxmaster!

But can he hax? We shall see!

Max thinks he's all pimped and cool and sings with a Grasswhistle! Despite the sandstorm covering for Chomp, the Grasswhistle manages to get through the ruffling noise and sleep Chomp... lightly (1 action)! And sleep he does as the dozens of sand and rock cloud the arena.

With the success of the Grasswhistle, Max gets a bit cocky and fires off a Energy Ball. But the sandstorm distorted the location of Chomp apparently and the attack went waaaaaaay off course! Hearing the "swoosh" of the missing ball, Chomp immediately wakens up and runs toward the area he first heard the sound. It's Max and Chomp's angry for being put to sleep! There he goes, taking him down like a pro wrestler! The recklessness of the action costed Chomp some scratches on his body, but it wasn't much to note. After the assault, Chomp backs off like a guerrilla warrior and plays hide-and-seek with the nasty Grass-type.

Man, Max, when is he going to hit this sucker? He looks left and right, and there's a movement! A Giga Drain is projected into the shadowed area... but apparently... it was all dust and rock? Does that mean... the attack missed? It did! And there comes Chomp running right behind Max for a Slashing hit! This rakes through Max and drops some of his blood into the dusted Safari Zone. It looks like... Chomp was right near Max ALL THAT TIME!

Calcs

Max
A1: Grasswhistle > [4 Energy] (hits) (1 action sleep)
2 sandstorm damage
A2: Energy Ball > 8 + 3 + (3) = [14 Damage/5 Energy] (miss)
2 sandstorm damage
A3: Giga Drain > 8 + 3 + (3) = [14 Damage/7 HP Healed/7 Energy] (miss)
2 sandstorm damage
SORRY! YOU'RE STILL HEALTHY THOUGH!

Chomp
A1: zzz
A2: Take Down > 9 + (3) = [12 Energy/3 Recoil Damage/7 Energy]
A3: Slash > 7 + (3) = [10 Energy/5 Energy]

[IF THIS WERE TO BE USED -> A3: Sand-attack > [2 Energy]]

Max (M)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Treecko* [Maximus] (M)

Chomp (M)
HP: 87
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Sand Veil:

A sandstorm rages for 3 more rounds!

AlphaJolt's actions!

We need to do damage to him Maximus. Try to heal yourself also. Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Giga Drain. Try to at least hold off until the sandstorm is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)