3v3 austrailian connection tour team [lv50]

nah i wasnt asking if starmie would be good, was asking what would be good alternatives to lucario, i would prefer a physical attacker cause i dont wanna be caught out by a blissey if garchomp goes down, would also prefer a fighting attack

My mistake. Well Weavile is pretty good, he can learn Brick Break. Although Dusknoir would work better with Porygon-2(fighting immunity + WoW and Pain Split).

use Weavile as lead with this set:

@ Focus Sash
- Ice Shard
- Brick Break
- Swords Dance
- Night Slash

Ice Shard for priority. If you get a good match up then I advise sword dancing as a sword danced Night Slash does ALOT of damage and usually OHKO's things neutural to it. Brick Break deals with other Weaviles(with Ice Shard) and helps with some steels and will kill Lucarios that arnt sashed.

Garchomp is a monster sashed. I would be careful of using Outrage however.

Yeah. Life Orb is another good item for him but with his speed CS would probley be better. I would replace Fire Blast though as it is pretty inaccurate and you already have another inaccurate move on him too. Dragon Claw would be good as its an alternative to Outrage when you dont want to end up locked in.

im really stumped now, cause i dont want a 4x weakness to fighting and another pokemon weak to fighting

problem is pory2 is the core balance of my team so i dont know what to put in the 3rd slot

Choice Band / Life Orb Infernape > Lucario?

Infernape @ Choice Band / Life Orb
Jolly
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Blaze

Mach Punch / U-turn
Close Combat
Flare Blitz
Stone Edge

Mach Punch gives you priority like Lucario was giving, it isn't weak to fighting and hits hard. Plus, if you choose U-turn it can give you the upper hand on the switch. Or if you wanted something more bulky;

Gallade @ Leftovers
Adamant
252 HP / 152 Atk / 104 Spe
Steadfast

Will-O-Wisp
Hypnosis / Thunder Wave
Close Combat
Night Slash / Psycho Cut

Cripple threats with WoW and resists fighting.

i have moved 60 EVs from HP to Special attack, this guaranties an OHKO on gyarados and will do at least 75% damage to starmie, i should also to be able to 2HKO anything with not too high special defences if they dont resist the boltbeam combo

i have also decided to run lucario over infernape so i can provide some resistance to starmie and some calculations show that bullet bunch will still do some decent damage after a swords dance, but as it is not the primary attack it is not too big a deal

so this just means the only thing i need to be worried about is machamp or breloom sporing pory2 to death

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)