3v3 Doubles ~ iiMKUltra vs. deadfox081

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, ASB fans, it's a perfectly sunny day here in the...err...

Challenge said:
Gonna go ahead and throw out two new challenges. I will forgo the choice of arena to the acceptor so long as it is nothing too outlandish/restricting.

1v1 Singles
2 day DQ
0 Recoveries/2 Chills

3v3 Doubles
2 day DQ
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
First stage Pokemon only (no single stage pokes)
Okay, well, the other party chose the arena, then, right?

Conditions said:
I'll take the second challenge.
Switch=KO
One Ability
No Items
That's a problem. We got the green screen working again, right? ...Well, you could have told me that. Where are these Trainers?! Wait, the parking lot? Are you serious?

...Right. ASB fans, it's a perfectly sunny day in the studio's parking lot, and thank Arceus that today's Sunday, otherwise our two Trainers wouldn't have nearly enough space to send out their Pokemon...let alone use devastating moves. But enough of that, here are our combatants today!

Togepi [Gabriel] (F)
Nature: Modest (+Spa, -Atk)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 0 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 20

EC: 3/9
MC: 0
DC: 2/5

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt).
Super Luck (DW Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.

Moves:
Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
AncientPower
Follow Me
Bestow

Extrasensory
Foresight
Psycho Shift

Thunder Wave
Flamethrower
Shadow Ball

Wish
Safeguard
Psyshock

Piplup [Caesar] (M)
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 34 (40/1.15)

EC: 2/9
MC: 1
DC: 1/5

Abilities:
Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14).
Defiant (DW Locked): (Innate) The Pokemon has a deep sense of honor, and whenever one of its stats are decreased by an opponent's Attack or Ability, it's Attack increases by two (2) stages. Attack Boosts gained this way are not subject to deterioration that round.

Moves:
Pound
Growl
Bubble
Water Sport
Peck
Bide
BubbleBeam
Fury Attack

Ice Beam
Brick Break
Dig

Hydro Pump
Yawn
Agility

Drill Peck

Deino [Orion] (F)
Nature: Naughty (+Atk, -SDef)
Type: Dark/Dragon
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 38

EC: 0/9

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can Be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Moves:
Tackle
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Bite
Headbutt
DragonBreath
Roar
Crunch

Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang

Taunt
Thunder Wave
Toxic

Dratini [Dracor] (F)
Nature: Rash (+1 Special Attack, -1 Special Defence)

Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 50

EC: 2/9
DC: 1/5

Abilities:

Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Marvel Scale: [DW LOCKED] (Innate) This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).

Attacks:
Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam

Waterfall
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Flamethrower

Extremespeed
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Dance

Swinub [Porka] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 Special Attack, -15% Speed, +10% Accuracy for opponents)

Type: Ice/Ground
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 43 (50/1.15)

DC: 0/5

Abilities:

Oblivious: (Innate) This Pokemon is incapable of being effected by Attract or Cute Charm.

Snow Cloak: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.

Thick Fat: [DW LOCKED] (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Attacks:
Tackle
Odor Sleuth
Mud Sport
Powder Snow
Mud Slap
Endure
Mud Bomb
Icy Wind

Blizzard
Dig
Buldoze

Avalanche
Icicle Spear
Bite

Budew [Prika] (F)
Nature: Bold (+1 Defence, -1 Attack)

Type: Grass/Poison
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 55

DC: 0/5

Abilities:

Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out

Poison Point: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).

Leaf Guard: [DW LOCKED] (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Attacks:
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore
Mega Drain
Worry Seed

Sludge Bomb
Energy Ball
Shadow Ball

Extrasensory
Synthesis
Leaf Storm

And what an interesting doubles match this is going to be, ladies and gentlemen. Let's get a quick overview of the actions before we kick this off:

-deadfox081 sends out Pokemon
-iiMKUltra sends out Pokemon and issues first actions
-deadfox081 issues second actions
-REFFING GOES HERE
-Order reverses
-MORE REFFING GOES HERE
-And so on...

And we're off!

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Go Togepi, evolving into Togetic (thanks df for allowing this):

Togetic [Gabriel] (F)
Nature: Modest (+Spa, -Atk)
Type: Normal/Flying
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 40

EC: 4/9
MC: 2
DC: 3/5

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt).
Super Luck (DW Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.

Moves:
Magical Leaf
Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
AncientPower
Follow Me
Bestow

Extrasensory
Foresight
Psycho Shift

Thunder Wave
Flamethrower
Shadow Ball

Wish
Safeguard
Psyshock

She'll be using Serene Grace.
And go Piplup with Torrent (not like I have a whole lot of choice).

Gabriel, Safeguard-Flamethrower Swinub-AncientPower Swinub.

Piplup, Ice Beam Dratini-Drill Peck Dratini-Ice Beam Dratini.

Hmm, I dislike relying on moves like Blizzard, but given I didn't buy Porka Ice Beam I'm gonna have to..

Dracor: Ice Beam > ThunderBolt > Ice Beam (all on Gabriel)

Porka: Blizzard > Icy Wind > Blizzard (also on Gabriel)

If everything goes according to plan this should KO her, but it just never seems to work out that way.

Gabriel
Energy: 80 (-20% for evolution)

+

Caesar
Energy: 100

vs.​

Dracor

+

Porka
Type: Ground/Ice

-Round 1 begin-

Wait, don't run into the cars--who's alarm just got set off--oh, never mind all of this, we have a battle to watch! Kicking off our match is what looks like an absolute whiteout, with Dracor and Porka leading the way with Ice Beam and Blizzard respectively, pummeling Gabriel for some massive damage, as well as lightly grazing Caesar, who resists the blast. Gabriel, sensing the deep trouble it's in, sets up a Safeguard for herself and for Caesar, to prevent possible freezing shenanigans. But, at least we're through with the Ice-type moves...wait, I spoke too soon, here comes Caesar with his own Ice Beam, which hits Dracor for some solid damage.

I think the air temperature in this parking lot went down about ten degrees just from that first clash of actions! And it's the beginning of July! The icy onslaught has stopped for now, but Dracor calling upon the great power of the storm to use Thunderbolt is just as dangerous for the property of the people that work here! Good thing Gabriel's Flying-type soaked up all the damage. Moving on, Porka works to debilitate Gabriel even further with an Icy Wind attack, which chills iiMKUltra's team to the core, lowering both Gabriel and Casear's speed, while doing light damage. Gabriel, on the other hand, contradicts all of the elemental forces brought in today and basks the asphalt in a splendid Flamethrower, baking Porka quite nicely. Who wants bacon?

...No, really, I got some from the grocery store, there was supposed to be a company breakfast before our lot got invaded. Oh, who am I kidding...

Caesar darts through the windchill and straight at Dracor with a Drill Peckto finish this action up. Dracor seems to be getting wounded now, but he's still up and fighting.

The third clash of attacks probably broke a few of our meteorologist's sensitive thermometers, but hey, it's a Pokemon battle! Dracor and Porka begin their same Ice Beam-Blizzard patterns from just a little bit ago, and poor Gabriel is iced to within an inch of her life, while Caesar brushes it off. Perhaps that last-minute evolution was a bad idea...? Caesar launches a second Ice Beam at Dracor, to get some revenge on that dastardly dragon for all the pummeling he's been doing. With the damage piling up, Dracor seems incredibly winded. Who knows what's in store for round 2?

-Round 1 end-

Gabriel
HP: 7
Energy: 60

+

Caesar
HP: 66
Energy: 80

vs.​

Dracor
HP: 50
Energy: 79

+

Porka
HP: 57
Energy: 82

-iiMKUltra Team Effects: Safeguard (3 more rounds)-​

Action 1~
Dracor Ice Beam 7 energy hits, does 10 (BP) - 1.5 (Ranks) * 1.5 (2x weak) = 13 damage to Gabriel, no freeze
Porka Blizzard 7 energy hits, does 9 (BP - multi-target) + 3 (STAB) - 1.5 (Ranks) * 1.5 (2x weak) = 16 damage to Gabriel, and 9 (BP - multi-target) + 3 (STAB) + 1.5 (Ranks) *0.67 (2x resist) = 9 damage to Caesar, no freeze
Gabriel Safeguard 9 energy successful, Gabriel and Caesar are protected from status
Caesar Ice Beam 7 energy hits, does 10 (BP) + 3 (Ranks) * 1.5 (2x weak) = 20 damage to Dracor, no freeze

Action 2~
Dracor Thunderbolt 7 energy hits, does 10 (BP) - 1.5 (Ranks) * 1.5 (2x weak) = 13 damage to Gabriel, paralysis cannot occur
Porka Icy Wind 4 energy hits, does 4 (BP - multi-target) + 3 (STAB) - 1.5 (Ranks) * 1.5 (2x weak) = 8 damage to Gabriel, speed lowered (1) stage (new speed 26), and 4 (BP - multi-target) + 3 (STAB) + 1.5 (Ranks) *0.67 (2x resist) = 6 damage to Caesar, speed lowered (1) stage (new speed 23)
Gabriel Flamethrower 7 energy hits, does 10 (BP) + 3 (crit) + 3 (Ranks) * 1.5 (2x weak) = 24 damage to Porka, no burn
Caesar Drill Peck 6 energy hits, does 8 (BP) + 1.5 (Ranks) = 10 damage to Dracor

Action 3~
Dracor Ice Beam 7 energy hits, does 10 (BP) + 3 (crit) - 1.5 (Ranks) * 1.5 (2x weak) = 17 damage to Gabriel, freeze cannot occur
Porka Blizzard 7 energy hits, does 9 (BP - multi-target) + 3 (STAB) - 1.5 (Ranks) * 1.5 (2x weak) = 16 damage to Gabriel, and does 9 (BP - multi-target) + 3 (STAB) + 1.5 (Ranks) *0.67 (2x resist) = 9 damage to Ceasar, no freeze
Gabriel Ancientpower 4 energy hits, does 6 (BP) + 3 (Ranks) = 9 damage to Porka, no effect
Caesar Ice Beam 7 energy hits, does 10 (BP) + 3 (Ranks) * 1.5 (2x weak) = 20 damage to Dracor, no freeze

deadfox081 gets first actions for round 2.

Wow, that actually went perfectly. Well done guys. It seems he's had to send out something else we have a pretty strong type advantage against so lets go ahead and take advantage of that.

Dracor: Dragon Pulse > Ice Beam > Dragon Pulse (all on Orion)
IF you find Orion KOed before any of your actions THEN use ThunderBolt (Caesar) instead

Porka: Icy Wind > Ice Shard > Icy Wind (Orion cops the hits)
IF he is KOed THEN use Mud Bomb on Caesar instead.

Lets hope our luck holds up!

Blizzard and Icy Wind can target up to 3 Pokemon in a multi-battle. I assumed that by targeting Gabriel with each move, deadfox081 meant to target solely Gabriel with those moves. When the move targets only one Pokemon, the 75% BP is not applied.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
No, you cannot choose to target only one pokemon. That means it cannot target four pokemon in a street brawl type format.

EDIT: Aaand, the continuity is fixed! I'm terribly sorry for the mix-up, I could have sworn moves like that acted differently. On with the show!

Okey dokey, new actions then. This may actually work out better for us anyway, we can put the hurt on Caesar before his friend comes out to join.

Porka: Ice Shard (Gabriel) > Mud Bomb (Caesar) > Dig (Ceasar)

Dracor: ThunderBolt (Caesar) > Dragon Pulse (Ceasar) > ThunderBolt (Caesar)
IF for some strage reason Gabriel is no KOed at the end of action 1 THEN replace your Dragon Pulse with an Extremespeed (Gabriel)

Gabriel
HP: 7
Energy: 60
Boosts/Drops: -1 Spe

+

Caesar
HP: 66
Energy: 80

vs.​

Dracor
HP: 50
Energy: 79

+

Porka
Energy: 82

-Round 2 begin-​

With Gabriel nearly frozen to death, and Caesar still kicking, iiMKUltra's team isn't doing so well. On the other hand, though, deadfox081's team has taken decent damage across the board. Can iiMKUltra turn this around? Let's find out.

The round starts as usual, or, as close to usual as this battle can get; with a bunch of ice. Porka shoots tiny icicles from his snout (don't even ask...) and they strike Gabriel with blazing irony! Wait, I mean speed. Yeah. And Gabriel just couldn't take all the irony, and fell to the ground, knocked out. Wait, I meant heat. No, wait, cold. That's it. Next, as "usual", some giant improbable beam of something or other coming from Dracor's mouth. This time, it was a Thunderbolt, and Caesar has to take the brunt of it himself. The little penguin sure is bruised up by this point, but some sort of fighting spirit causes him to Dig underground, rather uneventfully. Dracor and Porka look around, confused, as they plot their next move.

With Caesar underground, Dracor and Porka thought it would be a great idea to barrage the ground with attacks in the vain hopes of catching the penguin in a blind spot. But, alas, their Dragon Pulse and Mud Bomb attacks miss entirely. Caesar, channeling all of his SPIRAL POWER, decides to wait underground for the opportune striking moment.

The conclusion of the round has just as much tension as the beginning: that's what I always say. And, as much as I'm going to hate getting my paycheck cut for allowing a hole to be drilled into the parking lot, I stand by that saying for this round. Dracor continues his relentless onslaught of the ground where nothing is, firing a deadly Thunderbolt and doing massive, critical damage to our new pavement. Porka, however, decides to smarten up: using his own prowess at being a ground pig, he digs underground as well, making a second hole that I'm responsible for. Now, we'll surely see some real action--and I was right! With a burst of cleverness, Caesar erupts from the ground (now that's three holes...) and strikes Dracor with his beak, doing a fair chunk of damage! But, with a burst of not-so-cleverness, Caesar forgot that Porka used Dig in the same turn and...you get the picture. Four holes, Porka smacks Caesar from behind. Truly a masterpiece of deception.

Caesar was able to stall out the round by being a digging pro, but can him and his new partner (sorry, Gabe) defeat deadfox's dastardly duo of despicable devilish diabolical deception?! Find out next time!

-Round 2 end-​

Gabriel
HP: iced, iced, baby
Energy: lol
Boosts/Drops: olol

+

Caesar
HP: 38
Energy: 65
Boosts/Drops: N/A

vs.​

Dracor
HP: 40
Energy: 59

+

Porka
Energy: 70

-iiMKUltra Team Effects: Safeguard (2 more rounds)-​

Action 1~
Porka Priority 1 Ice Shard 2 energy hits, does 4 (BP) + 3 (STAB) - 1.5 (Ranks) * 1.5 (2x weak) = 8 damage to Gabriel
Dracor Thunderbolt 7 energy hits, does 10 (BP) + 1.5 (Ranks) * 1.5 (2x weak) = 17 damage to Caesar, Safeguard prevents paralysis
Gabriel Wish nope, too dead, sorry
Caesar Dig 6 energy successful, Caesar burrowed underground

Action 2~
Dracor Dragon Pulse 6 energy lolnope
Porka Mud Bomb 5 energy lolnope
Caesar stay underground 3 energy successful

Action 3~
Dracor Thunderbolt 7 energy crits, but lolnope
Caesar Dig attack 6 energy hits, does 8 (BP) + 1.5 (Ranks) = 10 damage to Dracor
Porka Dig 5 energy hits, does 8 (BP) + 3 (STAB) = 11 damage to Caesar

I'll send out Orion for the sake of time. iiMKUltra gets first actions for round 3.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
Orion, Ice Fang Dratini-Fire Fang Swinub-Ice Fang Dratini

Caesar, Ice Beam Dratini-Hydro Pump Swinub-Ice Beam Dratini

Dracor: Dragon Pulse (Orion) > Ice Beam (Orion) > Dragon Pulse (Orion)

Porka: Icy Wind > Icy Wind > Mud Bomb (Orion)
IF Orion is KOed by your third action THEN redirect to Ceasar

Orion

+

Caesar
HP: 38
Energy: 65

vs.​

Dracor
HP: 40
Energy: 59

+

Porka
Energy: 70

-Round 3 begin-

This has become quite the battle. I mean, look at our poor parking lot! Right now, we have the steadfast (and also blind) Orion, the Deino entering the fray in Gabriel's place. With a menacing growl, he warns Dracor and Porka that he means business. But does he? Read on to find out.

The round starts off with blazing irony, I mean speed, with some more dragon and ice moves. Dracor looks like he's off to a great start, what with that critical Dragon Pulse and everything. Poor Orion takes a huge chunk of damage. Looks like the new contender isn't so lucky after all. But, the beating must continue, and Porka supplies that with a bone-chilling Icy Wind. The cold attack lowers the speed of both Pokemon on iiMKUltra's team. Orion finally decides that he isn't going to take any more of this crap, and lunges ferociously (and blindly) at Dracor, chomping down on the serpentine Dragon with ice-cold teeth (ain't that ironic). Dracor mostly shakes it off, but is left with very little health, especially after Caesar fired a deadly Ice Beam into its face. Left struggling, Dracor is very close to fainting at this point.

But, an act of desperation?! Dracor launches his own Ice Beam back at Orion, who takes the brunt of the damage as usual. Porka follows up with yet another Icy Wind, and with all this ice, I'm surprised Orion's body isn't frozen solid yet! Oh, wait, I see now. Orion lunges at Porka this time, with actually blazing teeth! The ice pig definitely felt the pain from that one, and even moreso, because along with the bite marks, Orion left burn marks as well. Now is the time to beat on Porka, and nobody understands that as well as Caesar does. He fires a devastating Hydro Pump, much to the dismay of our parking lot, and splashes Porka for massive damage.

Dracor, on his last limbs, fires a final Dragon Pulse at Orion, and the draconic blast knocks the blue dragon back, as it falls limp, knocked out, on the pavement. Porka, noticing that Orion has fallen, changes the target of his move to Caesar, only to find that his Mud Bomb missed! Of course, that doesn't mean that the burn does a little bit of damage. At this point, Caesar is incredibly tired of his comrades being defeated by Dragon/Ice spam, so he retaliates the only way he knows how...with more Ice spam. This Ice Beam goes critical, and freezes Dracor to the core (oh, how punny...), knocking him out.

So, the round ends with Caesar standing tall, Dracor and Orion defeated, and deadfox081 with another Pokemon up his sleeve. Can our little penguin friend overcome this challenge? Find out next time!

-Round 3 end-

Orion
HP: spammed
Energy: to
Boosts/Drops: death

+

Caesar
HP: 26
Energy: 44

vs.​

Dracor
HP: Revenge-killed
Energy: lol
Boosts/Drops: nah

+

Porka
HP: 15
Energy: 53

Action 1~
Dracor Dragon Pulse 6 energy crits, does 9 (BP) + 3 (STAB) + 3 (crit) + 3 (Ranks) * 1.5 (2x weak) = 27 damage to Orion
Porka Icy Wind 4 energy hits, does 4 (BP - Multi-hit) + 3 (STAB) + 3 (Ranks) *1.5 (2x weak) = 15 damage to Orion, speed drops one stage (new speed 25), and 4 (BP - multi-hit) + 3 (STAB) + 1.5 (Ranks) *.67 (2x resist) = 6 damage to Caesar (new speed 23)
Orion Ice Fang 7 energy hits, does 7 (BP) + 3 (Ranks) * 1.5 (2x weak) = 15 damage to Dracor, no freeze, no flinch
Caesar Ice Beam 7 energy hits, does 10 (BP) + 1.5 (Ranks) * 1.5 (2x weak) = 17 damage to Dracor, no freeze

Action 2~
Dracor Ice Beam 7 energy hits, does 10 (BP) + 3 (Ranks) * 1.5 (2x weak) = 20 damage to Orion, no freeze
Porka Icy Wind 4 + 4 energy hits, does 4 (BP - multi-hit) + 3 (STAB) + 3 (Ranks) * 1.5 (2x weak) = 15 damage to Orion, speed drops one stage (new speed 19), and 4 (BP - multi-hit) + 3 (STAB) + 1.5 (Ranks) * .67 (2x resist) = 6 damage to Caesar, speed drops one stage (new speed 17)
Orion Fire Fang 7 energy hits, does 7 (BP) + 3 (Ranks) * 1.5 (2x weak) = 15 damage to Porka, no flinch, burn
Caesar Hydro Pump 7 energy hits, does 12 (BP) + 3 (STAB) + 1.5 (Ranks) * 1.5 (2x weak) = 25 damage to Porka

Action 3~
Dracor Dragon Pulse 6 energy hits, does 9 (BP) + 3 (STAB) + 3 (Ranks) * 1.5 (2x weak) = 23 damage to Orion, Orion deadified
Porka Mud Bomb (TARGET SWITCH) 5 energy misses (2 burn damage)
Orion Ice Fang 7 energy hits, nope, too dead for that
Caesar Ice Beam 7 energy hits, does 10 (BP) + 3 (crit) + 1.5 (Ranks) * 1.5 (2x weak) = 22 damage to Dracor, Dracor deadified

I'll send out Prika for the sake of time. deadfox081 gets first actions for round 4.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
E: I'm happy with those changes

BubbleBeam Swinub-Drill Peck Budew-Ice Beam Budew. If BubbleBeam will not be enough to KO, replace it with Hydro Pump.

Caesar
HP: 26
Energy: 44

vs.​

Prika
Type: Grass

+

Porka
HP: 15
Energy: 53

-Round 4 begin-

The thrilling conclusion!

Caesar looks at his two opponents, battered and beaten from the relentless attacks against himself and his partners. Prika, the new combatant, looks around confusedly, not knowing anything of the carnage that had taken place in our parking lot, but one look from Porka and she knew exactly what to do. She fires a devastating Energy Ball, and Caesar takes it, painfully. Porka follows up, for the final blow...and deals critical damage...

to the area behind Caesar. In all of his complacency, Porka overshot his Mud Bomb! Caesar, in one final act of desperation, fires a Bubblebeam at Porka, and as the bubbles streamed their way towards the ice swine, Porka knew it was finally his time. The Bubblebeam KO's Porka without a second thought.

Caesar and Prika stand at ends, at the final apex of the fight. They stare eachother down intensely, both of them knowing that this hit will be the last. As the last Energy Ball flies through the air, the same words echo in everyone's heads...

It is human nature to seek culpability in a time of tragedy. It is a sign of strength to cry out against fate, rather than to bow one's head and succumb. Inevitably, many shall fault the hands upon the swords which felled Gabriel and Orion, Dracor and Porka. But these Pokemon merely perform the duties of their Trainer; to further fear them is redundant, to hate them, heretical. Those more sensible place responsibility with those who forced the hand of these Pokemon. With some fortune, they may foster this hatred into purpose, and further rule their fate by coming to the Trainer's service. Yet ultimately, it was I who set these events into motion, with a single blow from my hammer: Refsplitter.

tl;dr Energy ball KO's Caesar. It was a cool standoff.

Caesar
HP:A valiant demise.
Energy: Used well.
Boosts/Drops: Does not matter.

vs.​

Prika
Type: Grass
Energy: 86
Boosts/Drops: Last one standing.

+

Porka
HP: Deserved it.
Energy: Not right now.
Boosts/Drops: Inflicted only.

Action 1~
Prika Energy Ball 5 energy hits, does 8 (BP) + 3 (STAB) * 1.5 (2x weak) = 17 damage to Caesar, no effect
Porka Mud Bomb 5 + 4 energy misses
Caesar Bubblebeam 4 energy hits, does 7 (BP) + 3 (STAB) + 1.5 (Ranks) * 1.5 (2x weak) = 17 damage to Porka, Porka deadified

Action 2~
Prika Energy Ball 5 + 4 energy hits, Caesar overkilled

Rewards time.

Referee: 6 RC
iiMKUltra and deadfox081: 2 TC each
Gabriel: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Orion: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Caesar: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 2 KOC
Dracor: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Porka: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC
Prika: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)