3v3 FE Doubles - FishShapedFish vs Glacier Knight

lol I did NOT realize this was doubles when I took it. Glacier Knight: ARE YOU READY FOR A N00B REFFING?
Seriously, though, if I mess up please tell me.

That said, welcome! Let's get started!

Rules:
3v3 FE Doubles
3 day DQ
2 Subs
Training items
Mega: NO
Abilities: All
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
Switch=OK
ASB Arena

FishShapedFish:

*Rosabelle (Sylveon) Female*
Nature:
Modest
Type:
Fairy: STAB; The consecutive move usage penalty for using damaging Fairy-type moves is reduced to two (2) from four (4).

Abilities:
Cute Charm:
Type: Passive
This Pokemon's natural cuteness causes Pokemon of the opposite gender to be attracted to it 30% of the time after striking with a contact move.
Pixilate (Unlocked):
Type: Toggle
By default, this Pokemon's Normal-type moves are Fairy-type moves, and have an additional two (2) BAP boost. When toggled, this Pokemon's Normal-type attacks have their BAP increased by two (2). Only Normal-typed moves changed by Pixilate receive this boost, and not all Fairy-type moves. If a Pokemon has been skill-swapped multiple abilities that change Normal-type attacks, the attacks become dual-typed, but the BAP boosts of the abilities do not stack.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 60
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 6/6
AC: 5/5
MC: 0

Attacks: 50/82 Total
Helping Hand
Growl
Tackle
Tail Whip
Sand Attack
Baby-Doll Eyes
Swift
Quick Attack
Bite
Focus Energy
Refresh
Covet
Take Down
Disarming Voice
Fairy Wind
Draining Kiss
Skill Swap
Moon Blast
Light Screen
Donald "@BetteMidler is an extremely unattractive woman" Trump Card
Misty Terrain
Charm
Baton Pass

Endure
Flail
Stored Power
Wish
Yawn

Hyper Voice
Magic Coat
Calm Mind
Reflect
Heal Bell

Toxic
Protect
Facade
Shadow Ball
Dig
Echoed Voice
Psyshock
Hyper Beam
Hidden Power (Fire)
Sunny Day
Rain Dance
Calm Mind
Giga Impact
Sleep Talk
Dazzling Gleam
Substitute
Work Up

*Violet (Sableye) Female*
Nature:
Brave
Type:
Ghost: STAB; immune to the effects of full trapping moves and the Arena Trap, Magnet Pull, and Shadow Tag abilities. Ghost types can switch out while affected by a partial trapping move, but they will be damaged every action by their effect.
Dark: STAB; ignores Attract and Confusion status entirely when using Dark-type damaging and non-damaging attacks.

Abilities:
Keen Eye:
This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its vision also enables it to see through any attempts by an opponent to increase their own evasion.
Stall:
This Pokemon has a watchful eye and immense patience. It can be ordered to attack last on any action regardless of ordinary attack priority. If an opponent orders their Pokemon to attack after the user of Stall, that attack will fail. Against another user of Stall, the trainer who issues attacks first has precedence and the opponent's attack will fail.
Prankster (Unlocked):
The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks a +1 increase in priority level.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 43 (-) (-10% evasion)
Size Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 16

Abilities:
Keen Eye:
This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its vision also enables it to see through any attempts by an opponent to increase their own evasion.
Stall:
This Pokemon has a watchful eye and immense patience. It can be ordered to attack last on any action regardless of ordinary attack priority. If an opponent orders their Pokemon to attack after the user of Stall, that attack will fail. Against another user of Stall, the trainer who issues attacks first has precedence and the opponent's attack will fail.
Prankster (DW):
The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks a +1 increase in priority level.
Magic Bounce (Mega):
This Pokemon has a Psychic sense that allows it to ward off non-damaging attacks as soon as they are launched, directing them back at the user.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 17 (-) (-5% evasion)
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: --

Attacks: 32/111 Total
Mean Look
Zen Headbutt
Leer
Scratch
Foresight
Night Shade
Astonish
Fury Swipes
Fake Out
Detect
Shadow Sneak
Knock Off
Shadow Claw

Metal Burst
Imprison
Sucker Punch
Recover
Trick
Ice Punch
Magic Coat
Pain Split
Focus Punch
Spite
Wonder Room

Shadow Ball
Brick Break
Poison Jab
Dazzling Gleam
Taunt
Endure
Protect
Substitute

Kitsunoh (Khoshekh) Female
Nature:
Adamant
Type:
Ghost: STAB; immune to the effects of full trapping moves and the Arena Trap, Magnet Pull, and Shadow Tag abilities. Ghost types can switch out while affected by a partial trapping move, but they will be damaged every action by their effect.
Steel: STAB; immune to Sandstorm damage, immune to Poison/Toxic status, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, making them susceptible to Poison-type attacks and Poison/Toxic Status.

Abilities:
Frisk:
The Pokemon has intimate knowledge of the opponent's held item and ignores any item-based increases or decreases in damage, BAP and STAB from the opponent's item. This will not block the increase in BAP moves like Acrobatics and Knock Off that incur when an item is or isn't held. Item-Based increase in ranks (Such as from Rare Candy) are not negated by Frisk. The Pokemon will not be affected by Fling or Natural Gift.
Limber:
This Pokemon's body is well trained and immune to paralysis. If the Pokemon with this Ability is Electric-type, this Pokemon's Speed cannot be lowered by any method, including self-inflicted reductions.
Cursed Body (unlocked):
When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be disabled for six (6) actions. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body. A Pokemon with an attack disabled by Cursed Body cannot have another one disabled by Disable, and vice versa.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 110
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6

Attacks: 36/103 Total
Imprison
Scratch
Tail Whip
Iron Defense
Lick
Metal Burst
Odor Sleuth
Feint Attack
Shadow Sneak
Curse
Metal Claw
Copycat
Fake Out
Iron Head
Shadow Strike
Revenge
Perish Song
Shadow Claw

Meteor Mash
Phantom Force
Yawn
Psycho Shift
Flail

Sucker Punch
Magic Coat
Superpower
Super Fang

Taunt
Dig
Trick Room
Torment
Will-O-Wisp
Pain Split
Endure
Protect
Rain Dance

Glacier Knight:

Bidziil [Gallade] (M)

Nature: Impish (+def, -spa)

Type: Psychic/Fighting

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Steadfast:
(Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Justified (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 80
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 21

EC: 9/9
MC: 3
DC: 5/5

Attacks
Leaf Blade
Night Slash
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind
Slash
Fury Cutter
Psycho Cut
Close Combat
Swords Dance
Feint
False Swipe
Helping Hand
Imprison
Hypnosis

Disable
Encore
Shadow Sneak
Destiny Bond
Mean Look
Grudge

Ice Punch
Fire Punch
Thunder Punch
Zen Headbutt
Trick
Drain Punch
Magic Coat
Skill Swap
Pain Split
Low Kick
Icy Wind

Protect
Shadow Ball
Thunder Wave
Taunt
Torment
Snatch
Endure
Will-O-Wisp
Low Sweep
Brick Break

47 Moves

Nature: Hasty (+18% Accuracy)
Type: Fire/fighting
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Stats
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 125 (+)
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 9/9
DC: 5/5

Abilities

Blaze: (innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)

Iron Fist: (innate) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Moves:
Non Damaging

Leer
Taunt
Encore
Nasty Plot
Torment
Slack off
Swagger
Substitute
Protect
will-O-Wisp
Endure

Damaging

Fake Out
Counter
Thunder Punch
Fury Swipes
Flame Wheel
Ember
Scratch
Acrobatics
Mach Punch
Fire spin
Flare Blitz
Close Combat
Fire Punch
Dual Chop
Heat Wave
Feint
Dig
Fire Blast
Grass knot
Brick Break

Krillowatt [Reginald] (male)
Nature: Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)

Info on Reginald: Reginald doesn't brag or boast about his power, but everyone knows his true abilities. An amazing counterer, he can take damage and dish it out two fold, and quickly find the cracks in the opponent's armor, which afterwards he uses his wide array of moves to crush them. He is quite capable, and has a bright future.

Type:
Water:
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Trace:
(Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it.
Shed Skin (DW Ability is now Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Stats:
HP: 125
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 105
Base Rank Total: 22

EC:6/6
MC: 7
DC:
5/5

Attacks:
Bubble
Charge
Tackle
Thundershock
Detect
Ice Shard
Confuse Ray
Aqua Jet
Imprison
Discharge
Thunder
Bubble Beam
Muddy Water
Shock Wave
Volt Switch
Heart Swap
Hydro Pump
Copy Cat

Counter
Mirror Coat
Metronome (:D)
Signal Beam
Earth Power
Me First

Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Scald
Safeguard
Toxic
Protect
Substitute
Thunder Wave
Facade
Double Team
Low Sweep
Dive
Torment

37 Moves

Order:
FishShapedFish sends out and equips
Glacier Knight sends out, equips and orders
FishShapedFish orders
I ref

I'm probably not as good at flavor nor as experienced in doubles, Glacier, but perhaps I can learn a thing or two, eh?

"This should be a lot of fun! I'll send in

Violet the Sableye @ Exp Share
and

Rosabelle the Sylveon @ Amulet Coin
"

"...Did the arena managers seriously put us together? I swore I signed up as a single competitor."

"Believe me sweet cheeks, as cute as you are I'm not happy about this either."

"...found anything else about Glacier yet? You just got back from those caves, right?"

"Yes I did, and no, you don't get to know what I had to go through and what I found. Figures you'd wimp out right before the expedition."

"I told you six times already! Candace had a MUCH more promising lead! I couldn't pass it up dammit, you know I want to find him as much as you do."

"POPPY COCK. You KNOW Glacier hardly ever visited the vesuvian crags, THEY IRRITATED TRUFFLES. You just wanted another shot at snogging with that bimbo who THINKS she knows my cousin. And you call him your best friend, hmmph. I dont even know what he sees in you, you're pure slime."

"HEY, SHUT IT. You really think I don't fucking care? The dude saved my life! I owe him, and I really don't care what you think of me. I get things done my own way."

"...I think that poor girl is waiting for us to stop quelling. You brought a competent pokemon this time, I hope?"

*flash* *flash*

<<AYYYYYYYYYE! Is it battle time alr- what the shit are you doin' here punk?>>

<<Sigh, my trainer and I assumed that the blonde schmuck would use you. Pity, I prefer the Victreebel.>>

"Of course you brought him."

w/Exp Share

<<Alright goody-goody, don't fuck this up!>>

Taunt (Sableye)~Fire Blast (Sableye)~Fire Punch (Sableye)
-If Sableye taunts you a1, use Protect that action
-If Sableye uses Substitute a1, use Encore (Sableye) that action

w/Exp Share
<<If my memory is correct (as it always is, fufufu), YOU were the cause of our last loss.>>

Taunt (Sylveon)~Shadow Sneak (Sableye)~Thunder Punch (Sableye)
-If Sableye taunts you a1, use Magic Coat that action (This sub takes precedence over the below sub)
-If Syvleon uses Magic Coat a1, use Thunder Punch (Sableye) that action

Last edited:
ermahgerd colors

"...I sure hope you guys can cooperate long enough to finish this battle..."

Substitute (25HP) [Stall] - Shadow Claw (Gallade) - Shadow Claw (Gallade)

IF Gallade is KOed when you would act, THEN Zen Headbutt Infernape that action

Hyper Beam (Gallade) - Swift - Hyper Beam (Gallade)

IF Gallade is KOed when you would act, THEN Psyshock Infernape that action

"Battle ... BEGIN!"
Before
Team FishShapedFish:

Rosabelle (F)
Type: Fairy
EN: 100
Stats: 2/3/5/5/60
Size/Weight: 2/2
Abilities: Cute Charm / Pixilate
Item: Amulet Coin
Other: None

Violet (F)
Type: Ghost/Dark
Stats: 4/3/3/3/43
Size/Weight: 1/2
Abilities: Keen Eye/ Stall / Prankster
Item: Exp. Share
Other: -10 Eva

Team GlacierKnight:

Bidiziil (M)
Stats: 5/4/2/4/80
Size/Weight: 3/4
Abilities:Steadfast

Adrian (M)
Type: Fire/Fighting
Stats: 4/2/4/3/125
Abilities: Blaze / Iron Fist
Other: + 18% Acc
A1
Adrian used Encore!
But it failed!
-10 EN

Bidiziil taunted Rosabelle!
-10EN

Rosabelle used Hyper Beam on Bidiziil!
Hit Roll: 1918 - HIT
Crit Roll: 1888 - NO
(15 + 2 + 3 + (5 x 1.5) - (4 x 1.5)) x 1.5 = 32.25 HP
-9EN
Rosabelle is sluggish!

Violet used Substitute (25HP)!
Violet made a substitute!
-24 EN

A2
Bidiziil used Shadow Sneak on Violet!
Crit Roll: 711 - NO
4 + (5x1.5) - (3x1.5) = 7HP
The substitute took damage for Violet!
-4EN

Adrian used Fire Blast on Violet!
Crit Roll: 6370 - NO
11 + 3 + (4x1.5) - (3 x 1.5) = 15.5 HP
-7EN

Rosabelle used Swift!
Crit Rolls: 5032, 1770 - NO
(6 + 3 + 2 + (5x1.5) - (4x.15)) x 1.5 = 18.75HP (Bidizill)
(6 + 3 + 2 + (5x1.5) - (3 x.15)) = 14HP (Adrian)
-3EN

Violet used Shadow Claw on Bidiziil!
Crit Roll: 5802 - NO
(7 + 3 + (4x1.5) - (4x1.5)) x 1.5 = 15HP
-4EN

A3
Adrian used Fire Punch on Violet!
Crit Roll: 6577 - NO
(8 + 2+ 3 + (4x1.5) - (3x1.5)) = 14.5 HP
Violet's substitute faded!
-5EN

Bidiziil used Thunder Punch on Violet!
Crit Roll: 9358 - NO
(8 + (5x1.5) - (3x1.5)) = 11HP
Paralysis Roll: 881 - YES
-6EN

Rosabelle used Hyper Beam on Bidiziil!
Hit Roll: 5136 - HIT
Crit Roll: 8825 - NO
(15 + 2 + 3 + (5 x 1.5) - (4 x 1.5)) x 1.5 = 32.25HP
-9EN
Rosabelle is sluggish!

Violet is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!
Paralysis roll: 132
Violet was unable to move!
Paralysis 15% --> 5%

Violet's paralysis decayed! Violet is no longer paralyzed!

Adrian: -14HP, -22EN
Bidiziil: -89.25HP, -20EN
Rosabelle: -21EN
Violet: -36HP ,-28EN

(I promised Fish awkward flavor/commentary, so here it is)
"FishShapedFish takes lead in HP and trails only slightly in EN! That Hyper Beam really packs a punch! Bidiziil looks ready to faint ... the fact that both of GlacierKnight's pokémon are weak to Fairy doesn't help ... However, FishShapedFish is up to order first, so GlacierKnight has a chance to make a comeback!"

After
Team FishShapedFish (AAO):

Rosabelle (F)
Type: Fairy
EN: 79​
Stats: 2/3/5/5/60
Abilities: Cute Charm / Pixilate
Item: Amulet Coin
Other: Taunted (3a), Sluggish (1a)

Violet (F)
Type: Ghost/Dark
HP: 54
EN: 72
Stats: 4/3/3/3/43
Size/Weight: 1/2
Abilities: Keen Eye/ Stall / Prankster
Other: -10 Eva​
Team GlacierKnight (AAO):

Bidiziil (M)
HP: 11
EN: 80
Stats: 5/4/2/4/80
Size/Weight: 3/4
Abilities:Steadfast

Adrian (M)
Type: Fire/Fighting
HP: 86
EN: 78
Stats: 4/2/4/3/125
Abilities: Blaze / Iron Fist
Other: + 18% Acc​

Order:
FishShapedFish orders
Glacier Knight orders
I ref​

Edit: thanks tavok for reminding me that fire resists fairy. Fixed calcs

Last edited:
Stary02939, don't forget to include the status and the duration of said status in pre and post-rounds. Nevermind, I found it. However, taunt and sluggish might be better suited for "Status" instead of "Other," imo. Really, it's up to you. Also, I approve of the awkward flavor commentary; the only thing missing is a trainer sprite--the key ingredient to awkward flavor commentary, like so:

"Paralysis? Really? What'd my poor Violet ever do to you?
You know, other than knocking Bidiziil out."

Shadow Sneak (Gallade) - Zen Headbutt (Infernape) - Zen Headbutt (Infernape)

IF Gallade is under the effects of a P/E move when you would attack him, Zen Headbutt Infernape and push down
IF Gallade uses Endure, THEN Taunt (Gallade)

Echoed Voice (Infernape) - Psyshock (Infernape) - Psyshock (Infernape)

IF you are tormented when you would Psyshock A3, THEN Echoed Voice (Infernape) that action

"...WHAT WAS THAT? I told you to COVER BIDZIIL, and now he's almost done and out already!"

"Hey its not MY FAULT she decided to target YOUR Pokemon! Heh, I guess maybe she just think Infernape is coole-"

* ??? Smacks ??? upside the head, and grabs him by the collar of his neck*

"WHY IS TEAMWORK SUCH A DIFFICULT CONCEPT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND!? You CAN'T do this by yourself! You can't find GLACIER by yourself! WE. NEED. EACH. OTHER."

"...I'm going to fucking find him. ...I need to find him."

*Sniffles*

"...We've been searching for almost two years,
Cheyenne where the hell is he? He can't just be gone without a trace. He had to leave something behind."

*Cheyenne puts a hand on ???'s shoulder, gives a sad sort of smile*

"It's been a rough time for both of us
Tristan. I know we both miss him. ...I still think we can find him, I still think he's out there."

*Cheyenne pulls out a small, cobalt trinket*

"And I think I've figured out how we can finally get on the right track."

"...But first, let's exact our revenge on this opponent. Shall we?"

*Tristan smiles, then smirks*

"Let's do it."

<<...You Okay? Don't go down now! We can fix this!>>

Encore (Sableye)~Fire Blast (Sableye)~Fire Blast (Sableye)

<<Ugh... Cooperating finally? Better late than never, I suppose..>>

Endure~Fire Punch (Sableye)~Leaf Blade (Sableye)

"Cheeky! Wake up already! An Infernape's battling out there, and Stary wants you to watch." *Uses Splash on Cheeky*

*Wakes up slowly* "Wha - why me?"​

"Because you evolve into Infernape. If you've got a problem with that, tell him yourself."​

*Grumble, grumble* "I'll do just that. Where's Stary?" *Looks around* "Blubber, where is he?"

*Looks around* "Uh ... gone?" *Looks around some more* "He's gone. All right. I'm going looking for him. You stay here and watch the Infernape battle." *Leaves*​

"Wha- NO FAIR! Get back here, Blubber! Why do I always have to - bleh, she's already left."​

Before

Rosabelle (F)|Violet (F)
HP: 100|54
EN: 79|72
Atk: 2|4
Def: 3|3
SpA: 5|3
SpD: 5|3
Spe: 60|43
Size: 2|1
Weight: 2|2
Abilities: Cute Charm/Pixilate|Keen Eye/Stall/Prankster
Item: Amulet Coin|Exp. Share
Other: Taunted (3a), Sluggish (1a)| -10 Eva

Bidiziil (M)|Adrian (M)
HP: 11|86
EN: 80|78
Atk: 5|4
Def: 4|2
SpA: 2|4
SpD: 4|3
Spe: 80|125
Size: 3|2
Weight: 4|2
Abilities:Steadfast|Blaze/Iron Fist
Item: Exp. Share|Exp. Share
Other: None|+18%Acc

"Huh? Are ... are they looking for someone too? Maybe if I help them with their battle they'll help me?"
A1

Bidiziil used Endure! Bidiziil is bracing itself!
-15EN

Violet used Taunt on Bidiziil!
-9EN

Adrian uses Encore on Violet!
-10EN

Rosabelle used Echoed Voice on Adrian!
Crit Roll: 4094 NO
Damage: 9 + 3 + 2 + (5x1.5) - (3x1.5) = 17dmg
-6EN

A2
Crit Roll: 9925 NO
Damage: 11 + 3 + (4x1.5) - (3x1.5) = 15.5dmg
Effect Roll: 6898 NO
-7EN

Bidiziil used Fire Punch on Violet!
Crit Roll: 6099 NO
Damage: 8 + (5x1.5) - (3x1.5) = 11dmg
Effect Chance: 5952 NO
-6EN

Rosabelle used Psyshock on Adrian!
Crit Roll: 9823 NO
Damage: (8 + (5x1.5) - (3x1.5)) x 1.5 = 16.5dmg
-6EN

Violet used Taunt on Bidiziil!
-9EN

A3
Crit Roll: 5862 NO
Damage: 11 + 3 + (4x1.5) - (3x1.5) = 15.5dmg
Effect Roll: 2964 NO
-11EN

Bidiziil used Leaf Blade on Violet!
Crit Roll: 9728 NO
Damage: 9 + (5x1.5) - (3x1.5) = 12dmg
-7EN

Rosabelle used Psyshock on Infernape!
Crit Roll: 3976 NO
Violet fainted!
-10EN

Violet used Taunt!
-9EN

Bidiziil: -28EN
Adrian: -50HP, -28EN
Rosabelle: -22EN
Violet: -54HP, -27EN

After
Team FishShapedFish (AXO):

Rosabelle (F)|Violet (F)
HP: 100|KO
EN: 57|KO
Atk: 2|4
SpA: 5|3
Spe: 60|43
Size: 2|1
Weight: 2|2
Abilities: Cute Charm/Pixilate|Keen Eye/Stall/Prankster
Other: none| -10 Eva

Bidiziil (M)|Adrian (M)
HP: 11|36
EN: 52|50
Other: None|+18%Acc​
Order:
FishShapedFish sends out and equips
Glacier Knight orders
FishShapedFish orders
Cheeky refs​

Last edited:

"Yeah bitches! TEAM WORK! That's how it done, hell yeah!"

"...Hell yes indeed. Heh."

"But, we're still not in the clear just yet. Let's keep playing smart Tristan."

"Sho nuff'. Adrian, go ape shit!"

*Groans*

"Bidziil! Couvrir le dos de votre camarade et faire de votre mieux!"

<<BURN! BURN BURNBURN BURN!!!>>
Protect (Gallade)~Dig (Kitsunoh)~Dig (Kitsunoh)
IF Kitsunoh is faster than you when you would dig, use Fire Blast (Kitsunoh) that action instead

<<Je vais faire de mon mieux , ma chère>>
Pain Split (Sylveon)~Icy Wind (Kitsunoh+Sylveon)~Will-O-Wisp (Kitsunoh)

IF Sylveon uses Protect a1, use Destiny Bond that action instead

Last edited:

"Je suis un poisson de temps en temps, mais chacun sa croix. Regarde : ça sent le sapin pour Bidiziil!"

Shadow Sneak (Gallade) - Dig (Infernape) - Shadow Sneak (Infernape)

oui, oui, ma chéri
Psyshock (Infernape) - Chill - Dig (Infernape)

*Looks around* "Still no Glacier, still no Stary ... but what's that thing Cheyenne has? A cobalt trinket? What's that for?"

Before

Rosabelle (F)|Khoshekh (F)
HP: 100|100
EN: 57|100
Atk: 2|5
SpA: 5|1
Spe: 60|110
Size: 2|3
Weight: 2|4
Abilities: Cute Charm/Pixilate|Frisk/Limber/Cursed Body
Other: none| none

Bidiziil (M)|Adrian (M)
HP: 11|36
EN: 52|50
Other: None|+18%Acc

"Huh? You guys want me to get on with the battle already? All right, then. Battle commencing! Let's see what happened!"
*Clears throat*
"Things didn't go too well for Tristan and Cheyenne. Tristan might have forgotten that when you transfer Protect it has a priority of 0 ..."

A1
Khoshekh used Shadow Sneak on Bidiziil!
Crit Roll: 8848 NO
Damage: (4 + 3 + 7.5 - 3) x 1.5 = 17.25dmg
Bidiziil fainted!
-3EN

Adrian Protected Bidiziil!
But Bidiziil wasn't there!
-7EN

Rosabelle used Psyshock on Adrian!
Crit Roll: 9052 NO
-14EN

A2
Adrian dug underground!
-6EN

Khoshekh dug underground!
-6EN

Rosaballe Chilled
+12EN

Adrian used Dig!
But there was no target ...
-4EN

Khoshekh used Dig!
Crit Roll: 2014 NO
Damage: (8 + 7.5 - 3) x 1.5 = 18.75dmg
-4EN

A3
Khoshekh used Shadow Sneak on Adrian!
Crit Roll: 2496 NO
Damage: 8 + 3 + 7.5 - 3 = 15.5dmg
Adrian fainted!
-3EN

Rosabelle dug underground!
-6EN
Rosabelle used Dig!
But there was no target ...
-4EN

Bidizill: - 17.25HP
Adrian: - 50.75HP, -17EN
Khoshekh: -16EN
Rosabelle: -12EN

EN: 45|84

Team GlacierKnight (XXO):

Bidiziil (M)|Adrian (M)
HP: KO|KO
EN: KO|KO
Other: None|+18%Acc​
Order:
Glacier Knight sends out and equips
FishShapedFish orders
Glacier Knight orders
Cheeky refs

<<Aye...that didn't...go so well...>>

<<Je vous ai échoué...>>

"...We lost. Again... shit. Sorry Cheyenne."

"...Not just yet. I have a trick up my sleeve."

*Cheyenne pulls out the small Cobalt trinket once more*

"Let's see if I can get this right"

*Cheyenne mutters a few foreign words under her breath*

<<WHIRRRRRRRRR>>

<<.....>>

"YES! It worked! Tristan, you remember Reginald right?"

"What! How! Huh!? That's Glacier's...?"

"I'll explain in a bit. Let's get him active again first."

<<...hwat?>>

Sending out Reginald The Krilowatt w/ Exp. Share

"Wha..!? What is that thing! Why is it buzzing!?"

Taunt (Krillowatt) - Shadow Strike (Krillowatt) - Shadow Strike (Krillowatt)
IF you are tormented when you would act A3, THEN chill that action.

Hyper Beam (Krillowatt) - Echoed Voice (Krillowatt) - Echoed Voice (Krillowatt)

IF Krillowatt uses a D/E move [not suspended], THEN Dig on the first instance and chill all subsequent instances.
IF you are tormented when you would act A3, THEN chill that action.

[ Stary02939 you're up now]

"Reginald, you okay now? I know the transformation can take a lot out of you."

<<...Yes? I think?>>

<<...You want me to fight two healthy pokemon at once? Sheesh>>

"I know, I know; it's not the most ideal situation. But lets try our best, okay?"

<<Mmkay. Then after the battle we see Glacier?>>

"Ummm, not exactly."

<<Where is Glacier?? Its been a while since i've seen trainer.>>

Mirror Coat+Mirror Coat~Cooldown (Thunderbolt [Sylveon])~Scald (Sylveon)

Last edited:

"Wha - that thing was a Pokémon? I didn't know Pokémon could be kept in trinkets! I wanna be a ruby!"​

"Then you're an idiot. Can't you tell the poor thing is exhausted from turning back into a Pokémon?"​

"Hey! You're back! Where's Stary?"​

"He's ... never mind. Just ref."​
Before
Team FishShapedFish (AAX)

EN: 45|84
Team Cheyenne and Tristan(XXA)

Reginald
HP: 125
Atk:2
Def: 3
SpA: 4
SpD: 3
Abilities: Trace/Magic Guard/Shed Skin
Other: none

"Hey, Blubber! Quit telling me what to do already!"
*Clears throat*
"Well, Rosabelle's looking a little tired ... understandable, since she's been out since the beginning..."
"That Mirror Coat + Mirror Coat hit hard ... hey, I should tell Stary about that!"
A1

Khoshekh used Taunt!
Reginald is now Taunted!
-10EN

Rosabelle used Hyper Beam!
Hit Roll: 6609 YES
Crit Roll: 9670 NO
Damage: 15 + 2 + 3 + (5 x 1.5) - (3 x 1.5) = 23dmg
-9EN
Rosabelle is sluggish!

Reginald used Mirror Coat + Mirror Coat!
21.5dmg * 1.5 + 21.5dmg * 1.5 = 69dmg
-68.25EN

A2

Khoshekh used Shadow Strike!
Hit Roll: 9917 NO
-5EN

Reginald must cool down!

Rosabelle used Echoed Voice!
Crit Roll: 5682 NO
Damage: 4 + 2 + 3 + 7.5 - 4.5 = 12dmg
-2EN

A3

Khoshekh used Shadow Strike!
Hit Roll: 6724 YES
Crit Roll: 4288 NO
Damage: 8 + 3 + 7.5 - 4.5 = 14dmg
Effect Roll: 1154 YES
-9EN

Reginald used Scald!
Crit Roll: 7712 NO
Damage: 8 + 3 + 6 - 7.5 = 9.5dmg
Effect Roll: 7858 NO
-5EN

Rosabelle used Echoed Voice!
Crit Roll: 5295 NO
Damage: 8 + 2 + 3 + 7.5 - 4.5 = 16dmg
-9EN

Rosabelle: -78.5,-20EN
Khoshekh: -24EN
Reginald: -65HP,-73.25EN

After
Team FishShapedFish (AAX)

HP: 21|100
EN: 25|60
Other: Echoed Voice: 2| none​

Team Cheyenne and Tristan(XXA)

Reginald
HP: 60
EN: 27
Atk:2
Def: 3
SpA: 4
SpD: 3
Abilities: Trace/Magic Guard/Shed Skin
Other: Def -1​
Order:
Glacier Knight orders
FishShapedFish orders
Cheeky refs​

Last edited:
First and foremost, for whatever it's worth from a random guy on the other side of the continent, I would like to offer my condolences to Glacier. I'm sorry for your loss.

Secondly, thanks to both FishShapedFish and Glacier Knight for being incredibly helpful and patient.

Rewards:
Glacier Knight gets 2CC. Adrian gets 4MC. Bidiziil gets 4MC and 1KOC. Reginald gets 4MC.
FishShapedFish gets 3CC. Khoshekh gets 2KOC and 4MC. Rosabelle gets 3MC. Violet gets 4MC.
I get 10UC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)