3v3 - Limewire vs Venser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to do this, but I'm just going to let Porygon finish this off.

Start off by making sure you download some juicy data off his sp. def. Then, follow up with Ice Beam ~ Tri Attack ~ Ice Beam. If it digs underground, wait for it to come up.

why did i do everything on my spreadsheet and then not post it here :\

HP: 99
Atk: **** (+1)
Def: ***
SpA: **
SpD: * (-1)
Spe: 82
Energy: 89
Other: Toxic

HP: 100
Atk: ***
SpA: ****(+1)
SpD: ***
Spe: 35 (-)
Energy: 100
other: none

Venser sends out his final pokemon, Triple Threat the Porygon. He tells it to Download some info to help in this battle. It doesn't take too long, since Triple Threat still has the data from the Gible it defeated up in the mountains, so this slightly larger dragon shouldn't be too much different for it!

Chomper starts out with a huge Earthquake, shaking the whole mansion and even knocking down another nearby light! At least nobody got hurt from that. Triple Threat starts off the same way it had in its previous battle, with a huge Ice Beam. The poor dragon takes a ton of damage and can hardly even stand up after that blow

She manages to do so however, and creates another Earthquake! A few more lights come down, including one that lands right on top of Triple Threat! It does a little damage, but it didn't hit too hard and the creature doesn't take too long to recover and launch a Tri Attack. Chomper is just Outraged that the light didn't completely crush her foe and attacks as hard as she can, but is quickly met with yet another Ice Beam! She is still fighting on, but just barely.

HP: 8
Atk: **** (+1)
SpA: **
SpD: * (-1)
Spe: 82
Energy: 66
Other: Toxic (did 2 damage per action)

HP: 48
Atk: ***
SpA: ****(+1)
SpD: ***
Spe: 35 (-)
Energy: 82
other: Download

Chomper's Earthquake: 15 damage, 6 energy
Triple Threat's Ice Beam: 34 damage, 6 energy

Chomper's Earthquake: 15 damage [+5 for falling light], 10 energy
Triple Threat's Tri Attack: 17 damage, 6 energy

Chomper's Outrage: 17 damage, 7 energy
Triple Threat's Ice Beam: 34 damage, 6 energy

Limewire, you're up!

This ending is totally outrageous!!!!!!!!! (was going to think of some actually interesting flavor but decided to just end the battle since i know you guys have been waiting long enough lol)

Gabite: 0 HP

Porygon: 31 HP, 76 energy

Limewire gets 2 TC
Thundah (Magnemite) gets 1 MC, 1 EC, and 1 DC
Shuriken and Chomper (Starmie and Gabite) both get 1 MC, 1 EC, 1 DC, and 1 KO Counter

Venser gets 2 TC
Troll, Hageshii, and Triple Threat (Golett, Deino, and Porygon) all get 1 MC, 1 EC, 1 DC, and 1 KO Counter

(1 MC since the battle started before the change)

I get 3 ref counters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)