3v3 NFE Singles [Axmaster v. WaterWarrior] Luck Favors The Underdog

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Protect has been excluded, as it has not seen approval yet.

Mudkip [Wotter] (Male)
Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Water
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Torrent(Innate)
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)

Ability 2: Damp (DW-Locked)
This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 34 (-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 2/9
MC: 1
DC: 1/5

Attacks (13):
Tackle(*)
Growl(*)
Mud-Slap(*)
Water Gun(*)
Bide(*)
Foresight(*)
Mud Sport(*)

Curse(*)
Counter(*)
Avanlanche(*)

Waterfall(*)
Rock Slide(*)
Dig(*)

Rebble [Professor] (Gender)
Nature: Modest
Type: Rock
Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Ability 1:Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Ability 2: Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Ability 3:Mold Breaker (DW-Locked): Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1(-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 90
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

EC:0/9
MC:0
DC:0/5

Attacks:
Tackle(*)
Defense Curl(*)
Rollout(*)
Rock Blast(*)
Disable(*)
Acupressure(*)
Mud Shot(*)
Power Gem(*)

Earth Power(*)
Heat Wave(*)
Ominous Wind(*)

Energy Ball(*)
Flamethrower(*)
Volt Switch(*)

Total Attacks:14

<Magnimite> [Shocky] (Gender)
Nature: Timid(Speed *1.15, +8% Accuracy, Attack -1)
Type: Electric/Steel
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Ability 1:Magnet Pull: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon has the ability to generate a magnetic field that can attract or repulse Steel-type Pokemon. When attracted by Magnet Pull, Steel-types cannot move out of the immediate proximity without great difficulty, and can be pulled along by the Magnet Pull Pokemon. When repulsed, the Steel type is thrust violently away and contact attacks have immense difficulty striking the Magnet Pull Pokemon. The effect of both commands lasts for the following three (3) actions.
Ability 2:Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing damage from an opponents attacks by one (1) damage. The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) damage.
Ability 3:Analyze (DW-Locked): If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attack has +5% (flat) more accuracy do two (2) more damage. However, the opponents attacks have +10% (flat) accuracy.

Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 1(-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 52(+)

EC:0/9
MC:0
DC:0/5

Attacks:
Metal Sound(*)
Tackle(*)
Thundershock(*)
Supersonic(*)
Sonicboom(*)
Tunder Wave(*)
Spark(*)

Signal Beam(*)
Rollout(*)
Swift(*)

Thunderbolt(*)
Substitute(*)
Hidden Power(Fire 7)(*)

Total Attacks:13

Snivy (Franziska) Female
Nature: Serious
Type: Grass
Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Contrary (DW ability, LOCKED): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it receives in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Spe: 63

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Leer
VINE WHIP
Wrap
Growth
Leaf Tornado
Leech Seed
Mega Drain
Slam

Glare
Iron Tail
Magical Leaf

Double Team
Attract
Energy Ball
Hidden Power (Fire- 7)

Total moves: 15

Nature: Hasty
Type: Fighting
Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Steadfast: (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Prankster (DW ability, LOCKED): (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:
Riolu
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 69- get your mind out of the gutter (60x1.15)
11% boost to Acc/ Dodge (69^2/435)
Weight Class: 2

EC: 0/6

Moves:
Quick Attack
Foresight
Endure
Counter
Force Palm
Feint
Reversal
Screech

Hi Jump Kick
Crunch
Vacuum Wave

Substitute
Shadow Claw
Work Up

Total moves: 14

Nidoran-F (Victoria) Female
Nature: Modest
Type: Poison
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Poison Point:
(Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Rivalry: (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).

Hustle: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 41
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Growl
Scratch
Tail Whip
Double Kick
Poison Sting
Fury Swipes
Bite
Helping Hand

Disable
Charm
Skull Bash

Sludge Bomb
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam

Total moves: 14

Okay you fellow scramblers out there, I'm going to do a Scrambler 3v3 Singles match in honor of my 500th post!
Rules are as follows:
-3v3 NFE Singles
-Switch=KO
-2 subs
-2 day DQ
-all abilities
-no items

Arena: The Scrambler!!

(this is me making up a Scramble-themed arena)

VM one of your friends who plays ASB, and they will give you 2 restrictions you must follow. The ref will also RNG a/the second type for every pokemon on the battlefield, using 1-17 (each # corresponding to one type). Also, one rank change (seperate from anything else) will be RNGed for each pokemon that enters battle. Also, random objects are launched at the competitors from the crowd based upon how they like each seperate competitor.
KS, if you see this, we'll have to postpone our match even longer, because I'm IN DIS!!!

Alright, here's how this will go down. You will tell me who you want restrictions from. I will PM them asking for your rules. I will post the rules they give me in this thread. You will then give orders and proceed normally under the granted rules and the rules of the arena.

Wow I can't believe I missed this. Anyways, give me restrictions from Jimera0. If they need to be in CAP, then KS(King Serperior). Also, one issue. Wotter has evolved and gained attacks, and Proffessor has gained a move. What should I do?

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
You will play using the Pokémon you've sent me, as-is. If it helps, imagine that those moves were bought after this match.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
Dummy007 said:
1) STAB moves can only be used during a round if your active Pokemon has more combined HP and Energy than its current opponent at the beginning of the round. (e.g., Victoria can use Sludge Bomb at 55 HP and 64 Energy if her opponent has 37 HP and 80 Energy; however, she may not use Sludge Bomb if her opponent in this same scenario had 77 HP and 42 Energy, since their totals would be the same).

2) Each of your Pokemon can only use super-effective moves during a round when its combined HP and Energy are less than half of their maximum at the beginning of a round. (e.g., Victoria can Thunderbolt Wotter if at 32 HP and 57 Energy, since they combine to 89, which is less than 95; however, at 15 HP and 80 Energy, they combine to exactly 95, meaning Thunderbolt could not be used).
King Serperior said:
1). Cannot use STAB on the first action on any round (this includes non-attacking moves).

2). Cannot use the same move more than once per round (Ex. Iron Tail - Rock Blast - Water Pulse is legal. Iron Tail - Water Pulse - Iron tail is illegal.)
Wow. Trolls after my own heart...

Axmaster releases
Water releases and orders
Axmaster orders

"Just... goddamnit Dummy. Thank you so much for giving me such debilitating restrictions. Ah well, Franzy should still be able to win... I hope."

Attract -> Glare -> Slam
If Wotter uses Avalanche, change that action to Double Team (3 clones) and push other actions back.
"Please, for the love of god, may the RNG help me out..."

Oh crap. Yep, we're screwed. Ah well, let's give it our all Wotter!! Start with a Dig, then use Rock Slide, and finish with a Counter. We're gonna need some help from the RNG, too. Please help us...

Summary: Dig--->Rock Slide--->Counter

Agreed. If a subref doesn't come, want to start anew with a 1V1 Training Singles instead? Besides, two of my 3 pokes have evolved since we started (or before) this battle. Still, if Lou does ref this OR a subref comes, I'd be happy to finish this (even though we haven't even had one round yet....)

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
Okay, just get a subref. I've had three catastrophic browser crashes trying to post in this thread. I've typed your round three times and I'm taking these crashes as a sign that this just wasn't meant to be.

I need to sleep now.

Wotter (Mudkip)
3/3/2/2/34
90 hp, 100 en

Franziska (Snivy)
90 hp, 100 en
2/2/2/2/63

Arena effects: none

Franziska starts off the battle sending pink hearts over the field, making Wotter infatuated with her, but he still manages to pull off a dig attack.
Wanting to inflict even more status on Wotter, Franziska glares over at him angrily. Sad that Franziska is angry at him, Wotter refrains from attacking, but immediately gets over his infatuation, seeing that he has no chance to make her love him because they are in a [/B] battle to the death!!! [/B]
Annoyed her tactic failed, she slams into Wotter and critically ends their relationship. Wotter has readied a counter attack, and launches it, doing even more damage to her in return.
At the end if the round, Wotter seems to have the upper hand, but his paralysis could still come back to get him!

Franziska used attract! (2/3) 3 actions, 6 en
Wotter used dig! (6/16) no crit (2/2) not infatuated (8+1.5)*.67=6.05 damage, 10 en

Franziska used Glare! (7/10) hit, 6 en
Wotter used Rock Slide! (16) (/10) these don't matter (4/4) no paralyze (1/2) infatuated, 6 en

Franziska used Slam! (1/16) crit (3/4) hit (8+3-0(crit))=11 damage, 5 en
Wotter used counter! (13/20) no paralyze (11)*1.5=16.5 damage, 10 en

Total: 22.55=23 damage Franziska, 11 damage Wotter

Wotter (Mudkip)
3/3/2/2/34
79 hp, 73 en

Franziska (Snivy)
67 hp, 83 en
2/2/2/2/63

Sorry about that, thanks for the bump.

Okay Wotter, let's do this. Start with a Dig, then use Rock Slide, and finish with an Avalanche.

Summary: Dig--->Rock Slide--->Avalanche
IF Snivy uses Slam OR Iron Tail, use Counter once.

Let's see... Can I use an attack that will actually damage Wotter yet? No? DAMN YOU DUMMY!

Double Team (2 clones) -> Wrap -> Iron Tail
Thanks for that sub, I take less damage this way :P

Wotter (Mudkip)
3/3/2/2/34
79 hp, 73 en

Franziska (Snivy)
67 hp, 83 en
2/2/2/2/63

finished

Fran, as I will now call Franziska for short, starts out by making two copies of herself, but they help her not in the least, as through good luck Wotter manages to hit the correct one.
Fran begins to get mad, and wraps tightly around Wotter, causing him slight discomfort from the sheer awkwardness of the situation, though not being physically hurt much. He starts a rock slide from loud shouting, and is shielded by Frans body, thus making her suffer all the consequences.
She releases her tight hold for a second in order to slam him with a tail as hard as iron. He attempts to counter-attack, but a lucky paralysis holds him back. By the end of the round, Wotter has kept his lead, but now many of Fran's possibilities are close to being opened up.
Franziska used Double Team! -8 en
Wotter used dig! (5/16) no crit (8/20) no paralyze (1/3) hit (8+1.5)*.67=6.03 damage, 10 en

Franziska used Wrap! (5/16) no crit (4/10) hit (4)=4 damage, 4 en
Wotter used Rock Slide! (4/10) hit (4/16)no crit (18/20) no paralyze (9/10) no flinch (8+1.5)=9.5 damage, 6 en
Wotter is wrapped! -2 hp

Franziska used Iron Tail! (16/16) no crit (3/4) hit (8/10) no effect (10)=10 damage, 7 en
Wotter used counter! (2/20) paralyzed
Wotter is wrapped!

Total: 15.53=16 damage Franziska, 18 damage Wotter

Wotter (Mudkip)
3/3/2/2/34
61 hp, 57 en

Franziska (Snivy)
51 hp, 62 en
2/2/2/2/63

I know. I find it somewhat easier to c&p for my first draft. If you look back at the reffing later, if I'm finished it will say so, and likewise if I'm not. If I somehow go over DQ, I will post to tell you If I'm finished.

Really picking at a straw here, but last round Franzy (at least call her that...) only take 17 DMG and spent 21 EN, so she should actually have 50 HP and 62 EN. You also forgot the 2 extra DMG from Wrap on the last action.

Edit: THESE RESTRICTIONS ARE SHIIIIIIIIT. I'm a freaking Grass-type, struggling to damage a Water-type. Life. Sucks.

Glare -> Attract -> Slam
If he uses Avalanche, change that action to Double Team (3 clones) and push actions back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)