3v3 Singles

Discussion in 'Other Metagames' started by PopcornShop, May 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PopcornShop

PopcornShop

Hey Smogon,

I've searched around for 3v3 singles threads, and other than beating AI in the battle subway there doesn't seem to be anything close to recent.

I'm looking to beat a friend in a 3v3. The story is basically that we're both hypercompetitive and i started actually reading about competitive pokemon and he challenged me. Summer started and i basically burned the whole first week reading about pokemon online and learning everything.

We defined the rules as no legendaries, sleep clause, evasion clause, OHKO clause. Technically, we just said no BS, and we're likeminded enough to agree on what that is, but if I go through the clauses that's what I end up with.

I tried to make my own 3 poke sandstorm team in RMT, but I'm starting to doubt it. Basically it focused on Excadrill as a sweeper since he's fair game.

Anyone have suggestions for teams? Most advice I've seen suggests a highly offensive team that balances Atk based and SpA based pokemon.

Lastly, I'm limited to what I can have in white, so no move tutor stuff from w2b2.
  2. erisia

erisia (macho) brace yourselves
    is a Contributor to Smogon

3. Arcticblast

Arcticblast improsin + bapongbas gg,,,,,,
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a SPL Winner
    Other Metas Leader

erisia said everything that needs to be said.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)