3vs3 At the White House! Steampowered vs QuantumDerp(Glacier is ref, F.B is tutor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Fat QuantumDerp

Okay Ima try again for a battle (It will be my first one and therefore a beginner battle)
3v3 singles
DQ: 3 days
Arena: Either the Whitehouse, Beaver Creek from Halo or Battlefield from SSBB. The opposition can have their pick.
Originally posted by Fat Steampowered
I'm also gunna take this one

Arena: The Whitehouse
Switch: KO
Items: none
Abilities: one
The blue sky was shining down brightly on Washington D.C, giving the capitol a positively radiant vibe. The air was crisp, and the businessman and woman chatted amongst themselves as they walked to their workplaces. Through the crowd however, a young teen could be seem trying to make haste. "excuse me! pardon me!" he called out as he clumsly bumped into people he had never seen before. they gave him dirty glares, but the teen just shrugged and continued to wade through the busy sidewalk.

after twenty minutes of that Glacier Knight made it to his destination, where he would play his part in a battle of skill and endurance. "Phew i got here just in time!" he muttered to himself as he walked across the large yard of the White House. as he walked towards the grand building he saw the challenger and seeker of the match: Steampowered and QuantumDerp. "hey guys." Glacier called to them when they were in range of hearing him "Hey Quantum are you sure we're allowed to have a match here? i don't want the FBI coming to get us." the battler just shrugged, obviously not caring if they got in trouble. Glacier gave a sigh, then motioned for the two Trainers to follow him. "Ok then, let's get this match started!" Steampowered gave a grunt in comply and followed the ref and seeker to the middle of the yard.

The Teams:

QuantumDerp:
Rhyhorn

Rhyhorn(*) Stampede (M)
Nature: Adamant (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Attack)
Type: Ground/Rock
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities: Lightningrod, Rock Head

Lightningrod: (Innate) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they tranfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.
Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Reckless (LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 25

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0

Attacks:

Horn Attack(*)
Stomp(*)
Tail Whip(*)
Fury Attack(*)
Scary Face(*)
Rock Blast(*)

Roar(*)
Substitute(*)
Rock Polish(*)

Crunch(*)
Crush Claw(*)
Dragon Rush(*)

Horsea

Horsea(*) Pony (M)
Nature: Naughty (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Defense)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB;Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities: Swift Swim, Sniper

Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast is slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.
Sniper: (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Damp: LOCKED (Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 0 (-)
Spe: 60

EC: 0/9

Attacks

Bubble(*)
SmokeScreen(*)
Leer(*)
Water Gun(*)
Focus Energy(*)
BubbleBeam(*)
Agility(*)

Ice Beam(*)
Surf(*)
Waterfall(*)

Outrage(*)
DragonBreath(*)
Signal Beam(*)

Kabuto

Kabuto (*) Knives (F)
Nature: Jolly (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. (Formula: ACC Boost = (New Base^2)/Divisor [Round Up] Cap: 30) The Divisor is 1000 for fully evolved Pokemon, 700 for Pokemon that are the second of three stages, 500 for Pokemon that are the first of two stages, and 350 for Pokemon that are the first of three stages. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Special Attack)
Type: Water, Rock
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities: Swift Swim, Battle Armor

Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast is slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Weak Armor: LOCKED (Can be Enabled) The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

Stats

Kabuto
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 63 (+)

EC: 0/5

Attacks

Scratch(*)
Harden(*)
Absorb(*)
Leer(*)
Mud Shot(*)
Sand Attack(*)

Hone Claws(*)
Rock Slide(*)
Waterfall(*)

Confuse Ray(*)
Screech(*)
Knock Off(*)

Steampowered:
Snivy

Cello (M) Snivy

Type:

Grass Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:

Overgrow (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)

Contrary (DW) (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it recieves in battle, both from its attacks and the opponents. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0.

EC 0/9
MC 0
DC 0/5

Nature:

Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 63

Attacks

Tackle
Leer
Vine Whip
Wrap
Growth
Leaf Tornado
Leech Seed
Mega Drain
Slam

Toxic
Double Team
Swagger

Magical Leaf
Mirror Coat
Pursuit

Scratchet

Wood (M) Scratchet

Type:

Normal Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

FightingFighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters

Abilities:

Scrappy (Innate) This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.

Prankster (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Vital Spirit (DW) (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

EC 0/6
MC 0
DC 0/5

Nature:

Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)

Atk: Rank 2 (-1)
SpA: Rank 2 (+1)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 40

Attacks:

Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar

Confuse Ray
Yawn
Roost

Brick Break
Rock Slide
Toxic

Dratini

Storm (F) Dratini

Type:

Dragon Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:

Shed Skin (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Marvel Scale (DW) (Innate) This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).

EC 0/9
MC 0
DC 0/5

Nature:

Naughty (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Defense)

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 50

Attacks:

Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam
Agility

Thunderbolt
Dragon Tail
Flamethrower

Dragon Dance
Extremespeed
Dragon Rush

Order of Operations
Quantum sends out his first pokemon
Steampowered sends out first pokemon and gives orders
Quantum gives orders
i ref
Quantum gives orders
Steampowered gives orders
i ref
repeat

Please specify what ability your pokemon has when you send it out

Alright lets do this Rhyhorn! None of my abilities actually do anything atm but I'll go with Lightningrod to boost my non-existent special attacks. Also hi from a fellow Canadian Steampowered!

Quantum, state the ability Stampede is using
BTW Quantum, you need to state how many recoveries/chills allowed per side

Let's go, Wood! Show me the true prankster in you!

Let's start off with a priority (god I love prankster) Confuse Ray to screw the crap out of him, follow up with a Yawn to make him drowsy and finish up with a toxic.

If he dodges/evades or you miss the Yawn, make your third action Yawn instead of Toxic

I'm not liking these statuses so Rhyhorn, I want you to put a a Substitute to block them. After that use Crush Claw to try to lower his defenses and follow it up with a Rock Blast!

quantum i need to know what ability rhyhorn will be using for the match

EDIT: finished reffing round one of the other match, working on this one as you read this

so i was almost done with round one last night, about to send it to my tutor, and i decided to send it to him this morning. well my sister got on after me and decided to exit out on everything i had up, including the post i didn't save that had round one on it :/ sorry this is taking long guys it'll get done though

Stampede (M)
HP: 100
Energy: 100
Boosts/Drops:
Ability: Lightning Rod
Other:

Wood (m)
Energy: 100
Boosts/Drops:
Ability: Prankster
Other:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Round 1:

Staying true to his ability, Wood becomes quite the prankster as he sends a Confusing Ray right to Stampede, who becomes Intensely confused! Wow that's going to make it tough for the bulky pokemon to attack! it seems like Stampede is trying to summon a Substitution, but can't concentrate and hurts himself out of confusion!

Confuse Ray: Wood -5 energy, Stampede becomes confused for four more actions
Stampede hurt himself -3 energy and -4 HP

After starting the match with a confuse ray, surely Wood is going to go for a- Yawn? well it looks like someone is a little bored. The scratchet's taunting yawn gets Stampede a little drowsy, but it also enrages the beast! With a gleam of blood lust in his eyes Stampede charges forward and Crush Claws Wood for some heavy damage, despite being confused!

Yawn: Wood -7 energy, Stampede will fall asleep in 2 turns
Crush Claw: Stampede -6 energy, Wood -9 HP

Ok surely Wood is going to attack now, but what will it be? Brick Break? Rock Slide? or maybe a- wait Toxic? Yup, as Wood hurls a putrid blob of purple at Stampede, i can only guess that it was Toxic. Stampede isn't happy at Wood's petty attacks, And goes in for a Rock Blast! Or he tries to, but sadly the Rhyhorn's confusion it too much and he hits himself! Also he poison hurts him for a bit too, proving already to be troublesome

Toxic: Wood -7 energy, Stampede -1 HP
Stampede hurts himself in confusion -3 energy -4 HP

Well things already look grim for Stampede already. Can the Rhyhorn grab some luck and pull off some big hits? or will it fall to Wood's trickery?

Stampede (M)
HP: 91
Energy: 88
Boosts/Drops:
Other: Confused (2 more actions)
Yawned (will fall asleep in one action)
Toxic'd (-1HP per action)
Not a fan of Pranksters

Wood (m)
HP: 81
Energy: 81
Boosts/Drops:
Other: Cocky and proud

Quantum you're up, post actions please

Edit: sorry bout that steampowered, i talked with my tutor and Objection and they told me to round up, so there ya go

This isn't looking fun for Stampede I can just imagine that little Scratchet just sitting there being like "Stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself". Ah well, not much I can do this turn, just try to do as much damage as I can so I'll be using my hardest hitting attack, Dragon Rush!

Dragon Rush-Snooze-Snooze

Edit: I just realized that Rock Blast is NVE, so Ima switch it for Dragon Rush.

Alright, good job Wood,

Lets start to deal some real damage!

Go, super-effective STAB Brick Break, follow up with a Rock Smash and finish with another Brick Break

Stampede (M)
HP: 91
Energy: 88
Boosts/Drops:
Other: Confused (2 more actions)
Yawned (will fall asleep in one action)
Toxic'd (-1HP per action)

Wood (m)
HP: 81
Boosts/Drops:
Other:

-------------------------------------------------

Round 2:

AS the second round begins we (FINALLY) see Wood's physical side as he pummels Stampede with a super effective Brick Break! The Rhyhorn is no brick, but he still took some serious damage. now what would be the best thing to do after being attacked? Attack back! So with all the strength in his body, Stampede Rushed Wood, looking very similar to a raging Dragon, and hit the small pokemon for some pretty decent damage!

Brick Break: Wood -5 energy, Stampede -14 HP

Dragon Rush: Stampede -7 energy, Wood -12 HP
Stampede's confusion will end in one more action
Stampede -2 HP from toxic

As the battle begins, Wood stares nervously at Stampede, hoping he won't send an attack that tough his way again. Stampede snorts........ and then promptly falls to the gorund, started to snore loudly. yes, he's in a Deep Sleep! Laughing at his own trick working, Wood casually walks over to the Sleeping bulk that is Stampede. He cautiously surveys the area, then backs up, making sure the move hits. Then suddenly he bolts! there he goes, running towards the sleeping Rhyhorn. and look! just before it gets to his mark Wood leaps into the air, then with a sickening Smash Wood Rocks Stampede's world! Surely that rough rock smash would have woken up Stampede right? sadly wrong, the spikes pokemon is still in dream land.

Rock Smash: Wood -2 energy, Stampede -8 HP
Stampede fell asleep (Deep Sleep, lasts for two actions)
Stampede's confusion will end in one more action

Finishing the powerful assault, Wood goes in for another Brick Break, and surprisingly Stampede doesn't wake up! Dang, i guess the heavier they are, the heavier they sleep.

Stampede did not have an action, so therefore did nothing
Stampede is asleep (one more action)
Stampede is no longer confused

Poor stampede, how much more can he take? will he be able to anything that can stop the cunning Wood in his little lion-birdy-thing tracks?

Stampede (M)
HP: 49
Boosts/Drops:
Other:
Toxic'd (-2HP per action, 3 next turn)
REALLY disliking Pranksters right now

Wood (m)
HP: 69
Energy: 69
Boosts/Drops:
Other: Not that cocky anymore

Steam, you're up!

I'm not sure if I can but (it wasn't specified) Wood use Rock Smash-Brick Break-Roost

If Roost is unavailable use Rock Smash-Brick Break-Rock Smash

Well if I'm going down (which I clearly am) I'll do it fighting

Dragon Rush x3

EDIT: Recoveries and chills, right *facepalm*
Consider how little damage these guys do to each other I'd prefer no recoveries as it makes the game drag on.
5 Chills.

Stampede (M)
HP: 49
Energy:81
Boosts/Drops:
Other:
Toxic'd (-3HP per action, 4 next turn)

Wood (m)
HP: 69
Energy: 69
Boosts/Drops:
Other:

--------------------------------------------------------

Round 3:

It looks like both pokemon are done fooling around and decide to go all out! Wow! This is the most action we've seen so far! Wood savages smashes Stampede like a Rock, and the Beast retaliates with a mighty Dragon Rush!

Dragon Rush: Stampede -7 energy, Wood -12 HP
Toxic: Stampede -3 HP

Wood quickly picks himself up from that rush and goes in with a Brick Break, which chips off a chunk of Stampede's armor! Enraged, Stampede goes in for another brutal Dragon Rush.

Dragon Rush: Stampede -11 energy, Wood -12 HP

Wood Rock Smashes Stampede one more time, and it looks bad! Stampede doesn't get up! Happy to have hit the enemy so hard Wood confidently walks back to his Trainer, but he doesn't notice Stampede coming straight toward him! Ouch! that was the worst Dragon Rush yet, and it looks like the hit was critical! Looks like Stampede was playing dead to get a better effect!

Dragon Rush: Stampede -15 energy, Wood -15HP (critical hit)

Stampede looks awful, will he survive?

Stampede (M)
HP: 10
Energy: 48
Boosts/Drops:
Other:
Feeling quite masculine, except for the part that he's almost dead

Wood (m)
HP: 30
Energy: 60
Boosts/Drops:
Other: Tired

Quantum you are up, post actions

Stampede (M)
HP: 10
Energy: 48
Boosts/Drops:
Other:

Wood (m)
Energy: 60
Boosts/Drops:
Other:

-------------------------------------------------

Round 4:

There once was a scratchet named Wood who got pissed and Brick Breaked his opponent until he died. the end

what will derp send out next???????

Stampede (M)
HP: hi i'm dead
Energy: kaput
Boosts/Drops: -1 life
Other:

Wood (m)
Energy: 55
Boosts/Drops:
Other: proud he slayed the beast

Derp send out your next pokemon, Steam do your action, then Derp do you actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)