5/6 IV's Shinies Thread (Looking for Shinies 5/6 IVs Water Type)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there Ric =D do you do clone trades? I cant clone so i was just wondering >__< I have - shiny kalos and flawless:
- Pichu @ jolly with volt tackle, wish, sweet kiss and fake out
- Nicknameable adamant, adaptability corphish with aqua jet, superpower and dragon dance (it learns knock off)
- HP grass and an ice rotom @ modest
If those dont interest you i do have a lot of shinies but no doc yet x) =D im interested in your bisharp and gallade !

Hey there Ric =D do you do clone trades? I cant clone so i was just wondering >__< I have - shiny kalos and flawless:
- Pichu @ jolly with volt tackle, wish, sweet kiss and fake out
- Nicknameable adamant, adaptability corphish with aqua jet, superpower and dragon dance (it learns knock off)
- HP grass and an ice rotom @ modest
If those dont interest you i do have a lot of shinies but no doc yet x) =D im interested in your bisharp and gallade !
Hi! Interested in corpish! Which one do you want for it? I still have to clone it though. I'll be home in the night, so I can pm you when I have it! :)

Which of those of your store are shiny? :D
I don't hold any value in shiny pokemon unfortunately, as long as they're legal and they can battle, that's what I care about lol. I have a shiny Pineco with 4IVs but that's it in terms of any of my pokemon being shiny

Hi! Interested in corpish! Which one do you want for it? I still have to clone it though. I'll be home in the night, so I can pm you when I have it! :)
=D cool ! May i have the gallade? So you can clone my corphish and return the original? Did you want a nickname? Thanks =D

Arsonal

Banned deucer.
I have a shiny anorith with 31/31/31/xx/31/31 adamant as well as a shiny starly with 31/31/31/xx/31/31 jolly Would you be intrested in either? (Simply would like to know before hand.)

S, tonight I didnt had any time to clone/trade, so I'll be doing this afternoon. Here are the pending trades, in order:
iBlitzUK: gallade and shuckle for horsea and drillbur
LegendaryPK: gallade for corphish
IenjoyPokemon: malamar for sylveon

Thats it for now. I'll pm everyone as soon as I have their pokemon

I have a shiny anorith with 31/31/31/xx/31/31 adamant as well as a shiny starly with 31/31/31/xx/31/31 jolly Would you be intrested in either? (Simply would like to know before hand.)
Hi! Which one of my list you'd like for your starly?

CMT for the froakie 5 IVs and ditto.
Does that Mawile have Fire Fang ? And Conkeldurr doesn't have Knock Off/Ice Punch ?

CMT for the froakie 5 IVs and ditto.
Does that Mawile have Fire Fang ? And Conkeldurr doesn't have Knock Off/Ice Punch ?
Hi! Do you have any shinies besides articuno and genesext? Also, mawile can remember fire fang but Conkeldurr doesnt have ice Punch or knock offf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)