LV: 100
Name: Genesect
OT: えいがかん
ID No: 07133
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Nature: hasty
Notable moves: none
EV: 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Speed / 4 Atk

I'm pretty sure this is a hack. You can only get shiny genesects with the japanese event, and even then they'd have the special moves Blaze Kick, Shift gear and Extremespeed. And it has an english name, impossible for shiny genesects.

Genesect
LV: 100
Name: Genesect
OT: えいがかん
ID No: 07133
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Notable moves: none
EV: 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Speed / 4 Atk

I'm pretty sure this is a hack. You can only get shiny genesects with the japanese event, and even then they'd have the special moves Blaze Kick, Shift gear and Extremespeed. And it has an english name, impossible for shiny genesects.
ya been thinking about that too, but my thread has been checked by mods a couple of times and they didn't say anything about it. Meh i'll just remove it noone wants that anyway.

But for the moves, you can obviously just teach it other moves to replace the special moves. you can't say a pokemon is hacked because it doesn't have a certain move. But yea, the genesect is one of the first legendary i have, honestly i've forgotten about it. thanks for reminding i guess

Hello! I see you are looking for Earth Power Lonely Kyurem and Stealth Rock + Iron Head Mold Breaker Excadrill - would you be willing to accept either/both of these for your Defog Latias?

Hello! I see you are looking for Earth Power Lonely Kyurem and Stealth Rock + Iron Head Mold Breaker Excadrill - would you be willing to accept either/both of these for your Defog Latias?
yes sure! but can i have the OT and ID of both the kyurem and excadrill please?

No problem! They were both obtained from my Black/Black 2 carts - the Excadrill is Roxy/51442 and the Kyurem is Buddha/30768.
I haven't transferred them yet if you want them nicknamed.

No problem! They were both obtained from my Black/Black 2 carts - the Excadrill is Roxy/51442 and the Kyurem is Buddha/30768.
I haven't transferred them yet if you want them nicknamed.
oh you RNGed them yourself, np then. no, i don't need nicknames. I want both of those. Are you really ok with trading both for the latias ?

Yeah no worries, I can get another Excadrill easily enough and have already transferred a Kyurem that I'm using.

I'll transfer them and add you now : )

In response to your CMT:
Greninja
OT: Based#God420
ID No: 26323
31/31/30/30/31/30 (HP fire)
Ability: protean
Egg moves: toxic spikes (need to be relearned)

Can I offer a clone of...

shiny hp fire greninja
Event togepi with volt tackle & grass knot
Shiny cloyster
Shiny venusaur
Shiny sp atk build charizard
shiny nidoking (sp atk build)

for a clone of thunderous & giratina?

Can I offer a clone of...

shiny hp fire greninja
Event togepi with volt tackle & grass knot
Shiny cloyster
Shiny venusaur
Shiny sp atk build charizard
shiny nidoking (sp atk build)

for a clone of thunderous & giratina?
i am honestly not too interested in any of them unless they have interesting tutor moves.

Although, i'm curious of the volt tackle togepi. Which event is it from? i can't find anything about togepi with volt tackle

i am honestly not too interested in any of them unless they have interesting tutor moves.

Although, i'm curious of the volt tackle togepi. Which event is it from? i can't find anything about togepi with volt tackle
Oh. my bad im blind yeah. Its a volt tackle pikachu with hp ice.

Cloyster has icicle blast/rockblast as his egg moves.
Charizard has dragon pulse.
Venusaur has petal blizzard.

Any interest yet or still no.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The Ditto with the OT [OT: R a y / ID: 38733] need to removed, as they're hacked.

I'm interested in your HP fire latios. I have a 4iv virizion with HP ice (the other 2 are 30) but don't have any other stuff. Can i make it up with egg moves pokemon?

I'm interested in your HP fire latios. I have a 4iv virizion with HP ice (the other 2 are 30) but don't have any other stuff. Can i make it up with egg moves pokemon?
can i have a little bit more details please.. i would like these info please: which 2 IV are 30, nature, OT and ID, ball, ribbons. And what egg moves pokemons are you offering?

can i have a little bit more details please.. i would like these info please: which 2 IV are 30, nature, OT and ID, ball, ribbons. And what egg moves pokemons are you offering?
Attack and defence, hasty, ID 45559, and it was rng'ed by me. There's no ribbons and it was caught by an ultra ball.

And i have quick guard scraggys and wide guard honedges. If you're looking for specifics i can try to get them.

Attack and defence, hasty, ID 45559, and it was rng'ed by me. There's no ribbons and it was caught by an ultra ball.

And i have quick guard scraggys and wide guard honedges. If you're looking for specifics i can try to get them.
i'm fine with the virizion, but seeing you can RNG i am more interested in RNGed pokemon with tutor moves (doesnt have to be legendary). If you don't have any i can take the virizion no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)