5th Gen OU Analysis Index - 89 BW2 Revamps On Site!

Weavile needs a revamp. Look at the current one, it's horribly out-dated and talks about SD which I don't think is worth using over Scizor. It needs a revamp imo, and I'm willing to do it if QC approves it.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Will arrange a meeting with the QC team, as there are a lot of Pokemon that need to be discussed, and i will come back with results for Weavile too. Expect them within a week.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Ok, so we decided that both Shiftry and Weavile need revamps. I will be handling the revamp of Weavile, and anyone else who wants can take care of Shiftry.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Ok, so we decided that both Shiftry and Weavile need revamps. I will be handling the revamp of Weavile, and anyone else who wants can take care of Shiftry.
I got Shiftry of course. I'll try to write that up in the next week or so.

It needs a revamp imo, and I'm willing to do it if QC approves it.
Eh, alexwolf, wutev, idc if you do it.

Also, I think Yanmega needs a Revamp as well. It needs more grease. I WILL take over if QC approves.

Your not taking this one alexwolf :P JK, your cool

EDIT: Can some1 plz check over the conk all-out attacker set, thanks

Okay, so I did a few test-runs on Yanmega for the Speed Boost set and it SUCKS. Then I tried the Choice Specs set and it kinda sucks but FAILS. Yanmega rules <== That statement sucks. Sharpedo does stuff way better.

So, as I said about Sharpedo, I'm reserving Choice Band Sharpedo.

Oh, my bad.

EDIT: X / Y is close, and since like all the analysis's are finished, I think the only last viable OU Pokemon that need Revamps are Slowking, Jynx, Chandelure, Gorebyss, Huntail?, Scollipede, and Victreebel. This is my opinion, but it's just like a finish off thing. I have no control on this crap, so don't think I'm being a junior QC. Just for reference :D

Edit 2: also, is it okay if I revamp Sharpedo? It's outdated and left out some imp. Info like ice beam being better over ice fang for land-t and I think that the mixed set needs some updating. Oh, and this will prob. be the last analysis I'll be doing, sharpedo will be my final analysis, well maybe more

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I apologize that I haven't posted the Shiftry revamp yet. I'm still testing out the plethora of sets it can run, which is why it's taking so long.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Yes you can, Vertex. I've been meaning to do it for a while now, but I sorta got my head down with Espeon atm so go do it :)

Better keep your promise before I decide to actually do it myself!

GassyGhastly said:
what the hell are you people talking about? no seriously these forums confuse me...
Your ignorance is no reason to act passive-aggressively.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
Vertex you can update the defensive set of Slowking if you want, but this is the only one that needs updating, which means that all other sets of Slowking and Jynx are fine.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
Back from holidays, so i finally updated the index! Also, Vertex can't work on Crawdaunt and Sharpedo anymore so whoever wants them can have them.

I don't know whether it needs a full revamp, but Landorus-T's smogon analysis shows Sheer Force as an ability despite the fact that it can't actually get it: when the Reflect Glass is used Landorus-T becomes Landorus which gets Sheer Force.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
someone needs to writeup Meleotta.

I pushed it through QC so it really just needs writing up. Ill lend advice to anyone who writes it up considering im one of the few Meloetta players out there xD.

Help my bb out <3

someone needs to writeup Meleotta.

I pushed it through QC so it really just needs writing up. Ill lend advice to anyone who writes it up considering im one of the few Meloetta players out there xD.

Help my bb out <3
Eh, I'm kind of shaky with the format, but I've played with Melloetta a lot, so I'd like to do it bro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)