1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

5th Gen OU Analysis Index - 89 BW2 Revamps On Site!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by alexwolf, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Pocket

Pocket Apo, the astronaut's best friend >:3
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

We also need somebody to update Gengar's analysis with the following changes:

remove Substitute + Disable, Substitute + Pain Split, and Offensive 3 Attacks, and replace these sets with a Substitute set as follows:

move 1: Substitute
    move 2: Shadow Ball
    move 3: Focus Blast
    move 4: Will-o-Wisp / Pain Split / Disable
    item: Black Sludge / Life Orb

AC Destiny Bond, Thunder, Taunt, and Hidden Power Fire
  2. alexwolf

alexwolf Thank you all guys!
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

I will do it Pocket! The Gengar thread should be up by tomorrow.
    Pocket likes this.
  3. Alfalfa

Alfalfa

Can I take over Offensive Seismitoad?
  4. Jukain

Jukain ~.~
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Go for it.
  5. Jukain

Jukain ~.~
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

sorry to double post, but @alexwolf, updates to the op...

Latias (Trick + Flame Orb) - UNRESERVED

Magneton (BW2 Revamp) - Magcargo 2 RESERVED
    Seismitoad (Offensive) - Alfalfa RESERVED
    Gengar (Full Revamp) - alexwolf RESERVED
    Dragonite (Rain Special Attacker) - AccidentalGreed QC 2/3 SKELETON
    Jirachi (Mixed Set Revamp) - Jukain RESERVED
    Meloetta (BW2 Revamp) - Halcyon. QC 2/3 SKELETON

Latios (Dragon Dance) -> Done
    Weavile -> Done
    Thundurus-T -> Done
  6. Jukain

Jukain ~.~

Another open (and needed!) set analysis: Double Dance Gliscor. Acrobatics / Earthquake / Agility / Swords Dance with max Atk / max Spe Adamant Hyper Cutter @ Flying Gem.
  7. Halcyon.

Halcyon. @Choice Specs
    is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

I'm confused, that's already onsite under the AcroBat set. I specifically made sure to talk about the advantages of Agility on that set over Substitute. Why add a whole other set? Why not just change it so that Agility is slashed before Substitute?
  8. Jukain

Jukain ~.~

I'm sorry, I did not know this. We will have to discuss the placement of Agility. Agility should be slashed before Substitute, in that case.
  9. alexwolf

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Index updated. Also Jukain, separate sets don't need to be reserved.
  10. Jukain

Jukain ~.~

Gastrodon is now open, and physically defensive will replace the current main set.
  11. Gary2346

Gary2346 Random
    is a Community Contributoris a Contributor Alumnus

I got this shit. I'll try to get it up by the end of this weekend. I'm assuming it's a full revamp and not just replacing the current set?
  12. Jukain

Jukain ~.~

Yes full revamp, the analysis is pre-Genesect ban old.
  13. alexwolf

And just so you know Gary, you should replace the specially defensive set that Gastrodon used to have with a physically defensive one and mention the SpD spread in AC.
  14. alexwolf

Tangrowth is up for grabs guys. Feel free to use the skeleton that has already been QC approved a few months ago here but keep in mind that the analysis will have to go through QC again.

EDIT: Don't mind this post i was wrong, blazeVA has completed this analysis.
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
  15. Agent Gibbs

Agent Gibbs
    is a Community Contributor Alumnus

I'd like to take Porygon2. I've played around with it a bit since I saw that it was unreserved, and it's a pretty cool niche counter/check to a lot of stuff (especially with Trace). Plus, the Trick Room set has shown promise, especially with ben gay's Trick Room team from a couple months ago.
  16. Magcargo

Magcargo
    is a Contributor to Smogon

17. Agent Gibbs

Agent Gibbs
    is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
  18. alexwolf

We need someone experienced and trustworthy to deal with the Garchomp revamp. And we need to get it done fast, we only have 1 month and a half before X/Y. Everyone who wants to write it, send me a PM.
  19. Gary2346

Gary2346 Random
    is a Community Contributoris a Contributor Alumnus

Sorry about the Gastro analysis taking a while. I've been extremely busy this week, but I have a three day weekend so I will definitely get it done by Saturday or Sunday.
  20. Halcyon.

Halcyon. @Choice Specs
    is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

Sawsbuck is done and ready for upload.
  21. Shurtugal

Shurtugal The Enterpriser.

Are there any analysis' that need work? If I can find the time ill write up w/e is needed.
  22. alexwolf

@Shurtugal you can finish Baton Pass Celebi, as jc104 lost interest.
  23. Kingler12345

Kingler12345 Reaching for a way out of this dream...
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

I'd love to reserve a set, any one that isn't too important will do :)
    but srsly pls i want one
    Spirit likes this.
  24. alexwolf

@Kingler12345

If you want you can write up the Baton Pass set of Celebi. It can be found here and it has already got 2 QC stamps which means that the only thing there is left is to write it up. So just copy and paste the skeleton and make a new thread if you want.
  25. Kingler12345

Kingler12345 Reaching for a way out of this dream...
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Sure, I'd love to :)
    also if there's anything else i can do that too
    Edit: I've posted the thread, should i have asked shurtugal?
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2013
    Spirit likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)