5th Gen OU Analysis Index - 89 BW2 Revamps On Site!

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
We also need somebody to update Gengar's analysis with the following changes:

remove Substitute + Disable, Substitute + Pain Split, and Offensive 3 Attacks, and replace these sets with a Substitute set as follows:

move 1: Substitute
move 2: Shadow Ball
move 3: Focus Blast
move 4: Will-o-Wisp / Pain Split / Disable
item: Black Sludge / Life Orb

AC Destiny Bond, Thunder, Taunt, and Hidden Power Fire

sorry to double post, but @alexwolf, updates to the op...

Latias (Trick + Flame Orb) - UNRESERVED

Magneton (BW2 Revamp) - Magcargo 2 RESERVED
Seismitoad (Offensive) - Alfalfa RESERVED
Gengar (Full Revamp) - alexwolf RESERVED
Dragonite (Rain Special Attacker) - AccidentalGreed QC 2/3 SKELETON
Jirachi (Mixed Set Revamp) - Jukain RESERVED
Meloetta (BW2 Revamp) - Halcyon. QC 2/3 SKELETON

Latios (Dragon Dance) -> Done
Weavile -> Done
Thundurus-T -> Done

Another open (and needed!) set analysis: Double Dance Gliscor. Acrobatics / Earthquake / Agility / Swords Dance with max Atk / max Spe Adamant Hyper Cutter @ Flying Gem.

I'm confused, that's already onsite under the AcroBat set. I specifically made sure to talk about the advantages of Agility on that set over Substitute. Why add a whole other set? Why not just change it so that Agility is slashed before Substitute?

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
And just so you know Gary, you should replace the specially defensive set that Gastrodon used to have with a physically defensive one and mention the SpD spread in AC.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Tangrowth is up for grabs guys. Feel free to use the skeleton that has already been QC approved a few months ago here but keep in mind that the analysis will have to go through QC again.

EDIT: Don't mind this post i was wrong, blazeVA has completed this analysis.

Last edited:

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
We need someone experienced and trustworthy to deal with the Garchomp revamp. And we need to get it done fast, we only have 1 month and a half before X/Y. Everyone who wants to write it, send me a PM.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a member of the Site Staffis a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry about the Gastro analysis taking a while. I've been extremely busy this week, but I have a three day weekend so I will definitely get it done by Saturday or Sunday.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
@Kingler12345

If you want you can write up the Baton Pass set of Celebi. It can be found here and it has already got 2 QC stamps which means that the only thing there is left is to write it up. So just copy and paste the skeleton and make a new thread if you want.

@Kingler12345

If you want you can write up the Baton Pass set of Celebi. It can be found here and it has already got 2 QC stamps which means that the only thing there is left is to write it up. So just copy and paste the skeleton and make a new thread if you want.
Sure, I'd love to :)
also if there's anything else i can do that too
Edit: I've posted the thread, should i have asked shurtugal?

Last edited: