5th Gen OU Analysis Index - 89 BW2 Revamps On Site!

right, so after weeks of yammering about it needing some justice, I'm also going to reserve Scolipede

edit: bmb, Bouffalant was rejected a while ago.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
You are my hero, religiousjedi. Please make the changes I posted here, though

EDIT: actually keep Zen Headbutt, but slash Tailwind on the last slot, too.

I'm really sorry about the delay in terms of writing Garchomp, but there was/is a lot to do for me IRL lately.. I'll definately finish it this weekend though.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Same goes for me and Black Kyurem. The complete QC skeleton (i have an incomplete one in Google Drive) won't be up till Friday due to a retreat, so stay tuned.

Pocket

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Forretress sorely needs a revamp, the on-site analysis is from August 2011. Please open a thread and start working on this revamp if you're willing!

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Well I just accidentally posted in the overview thread but w/e:

A few months ago, alexwolf took a stab at updating Snorlax. The analysis got rejected. I'd like to see if I can push it through QC. Snorlax is a very good mon, I'll provide whatever logs / other proof etc. is needed. If it wasn't clear, reserving Snorlax if I can.

Pocket

Sorry, Trinitrotoluene, but we decided to keep Terrakion alone, since it's well-written, and most of the sets are already there. Jabba will be fixing it up via SCMS.

pokemon0078's OU Snorlax is a go, though.

Super Mario Bro

All we ever look for
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I don't like that there aren't two different analyses for Choice Scarf and Choice Specs on Rotom-W. They actually play quite differently; Scarf functions as a revenge killer, while Specs is more of a nuke. Specs can also afford to run Modest because it doesn't have the ability to revenge things like DD Haxorus and DD Dragonite, and could use the extra power to break through things like Ferrothorn in the rain more easily. It doesn't need to run Hidden Power, since Specs Hydro Pump and Specs Thunderbolt are strong enough to kill most things anyway.

That one set should be divided into these:

[SET]
name: Choice Scarf
move 1: Volt Switch
move 2: Hidden Power Ice
move 3: Hydro Pump
move 4: Trick
item: Choice Scarf
ability: Levitate
nature: Timid
evs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

AC: Thunder over HP Ice or Trick (rain). Bulkier EV spread and Modest to let it eat Scalds and stuff better, and hit a little harder (fast enough for Jolteon, I guess).

[SET]
name: Choice Specs
move 1: Volt Switch
move 2: Thunderbolt / Hidden Power Fire
move 3: Hydro Pump
move 4: Trick
item: Choice Specs
ability: Levitate
nature: Modest / Timid
evs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

AC: Thunder over Thunderbolt (rain).

The world would be a better place if I still had SCMS access. >.>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)