5th Gen OU Analysis Index - 89 BW2 Revamps On Site!

Just a notification! Jumpluff is ready for QC Checks and stuff while accelgor's skeleton has been written (everything is welcome, even QC checks if it deserves it)

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Oh dang I'm reserving Mienshao! I have a lot of experience with the muskrat so I feel that I could whip right through that analysis.

Sorry, my parents discourage me to go to this site now and do not like this stuff. I am sorry but it looks like I'll have to quit Smogon. Please remove Froslass. I am sorry to all I caused trouble. Froslass can be taken by someone else. :((((

Hey not sure if this is the place, but I'm wondering about a possible mistake in the Ferrothorn analysis. The current entry says: Bulldoze vs. 4/0 Heatran: 69.1% - 81.5%
Bulldoze vs. 40/0 Magnezone: 70.1% - 83.8% for the CB set.

But here are the numbers I'm getting:

252+ Atk Choice Band Ferrothorn Bulldoze vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 328-388 (101.23 - 119.75%) -- guaranteed OHKO

and

252+ Atk Choice Band Ferrothorn Bulldoze vs. 40 HP / 0 Def Magnezone: 308-364 (105.84 - 125.08%) -- guaranteed OHKO

I'm wondering if I was missing something.

I am reserving Magnezone. The current one talks about the improvements of BW, not BW2, having Politoed as recent in OO and Electivire, Shaymin, and Swampert in the Checks and Counters. There are also a bunch of stuff to be fixed and I am surprised noone caught this up yet or not doing the revamp. So, I will revamp it. Thanks!

EDIT: Skeleton is up!

Edit 2: Ready for QC Checks!

Governess

A Beautiful Blossom Waiting to Bloom
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
[thread=3481833]Hitmontop BW2 Revamp (Taken Over)[/thread] is fully written, only needs one more QC check.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
AG, Hitmontop was just recently finished by Governess x_x

Tabuu, EB Keldeo is already being written up by DFA

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
PK Gaming has approved of me taking over Heatran. I'm pretty much done with Custap Skarm (just need to write a couple more sentences, which will be uploaded tonight), so I have time.

EDIT: Posted!

Governess

A Beautiful Blossom Waiting to Bloom
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I can take Magnezone; do you want to start from scratch with Glacier's analysis, or get to writing it off (fixing the prose) from where he was to save the time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)