5th Gen OU Analysis Index - 89 BW2 Revamps On Site!

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
We also need somebody to update Gengar's analysis with the following changes:

remove Substitute + Disable, Substitute + Pain Split, and Offensive 3 Attacks, and replace these sets with a Substitute set as follows:

move 1: Substitute
move 2: Shadow Ball
move 3: Focus Blast
move 4: Will-o-Wisp / Pain Split / Disable
item: Black Sludge / Life Orb

AC Destiny Bond, Thunder, Taunt, and Hidden Power Fire

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
sorry to double post, but @alexwolf, updates to the op...

Latias (Trick + Flame Orb) - UNRESERVED

Magneton (BW2 Revamp) - Magcargo 2 RESERVED
Seismitoad (Offensive) - Alfalfa RESERVED
Gengar (Full Revamp) - alexwolf RESERVED
Dragonite (Rain Special Attacker) - AccidentalGreed QC 2/3 SKELETON
Jirachi (Mixed Set Revamp) - Jukain RESERVED
Meloetta (BW2 Revamp) - Halcyon. QC 2/3 SKELETON

Latios (Dragon Dance) -> Done
Weavile -> Done
Thundurus-T -> Done

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Another open (and needed!) set analysis: Double Dance Gliscor. Acrobatics / Earthquake / Agility / Swords Dance with max Atk / max Spe Adamant Hyper Cutter @ Flying Gem.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm confused, that's already onsite under the AcroBat set. I specifically made sure to talk about the advantages of Agility on that set over Substitute. Why add a whole other set? Why not just change it so that Agility is slashed before Substitute?

Jukain

!_!
I'm sorry, I did not know this. We will have to discuss the placement of Agility. Agility should be slashed before Substitute, in that case.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Gastrodon is now open, and physically defensive will replace the current main set.
I got this shit. I'll try to get it up by the end of this weekend. I'm assuming it's a full revamp and not just replacing the current set?

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
And just so you know Gary, you should replace the specially defensive set that Gastrodon used to have with a physically defensive one and mention the SpD spread in AC.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Tangrowth is up for grabs guys. Feel free to use the skeleton that has already been QC approved a few months ago here but keep in mind that the analysis will have to go through QC again.

EDIT: Don't mind this post i was wrong, blazeVA has completed this analysis.

Last edited:
I'd like to take Porygon2. I've played around with it a bit since I saw that it was unreserved, and it's a pretty cool niche counter/check to a lot of stuff (especially with Trace). Plus, the Trick Room set has shown promise, especially with ben gay's Trick Room team from a couple months ago.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
We need someone experienced and trustworthy to deal with the Garchomp revamp. And we need to get it done fast, we only have 1 month and a half before X/Y. Everyone who wants to write it, send me a PM.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Sorry about the Gastro analysis taking a while. I've been extremely busy this week, but I have a three day weekend so I will definitely get it done by Saturday or Sunday.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
@Kingler12345

If you want you can write up the Baton Pass set of Celebi. It can be found here and it has already got 2 QC stamps which means that the only thing there is left is to write it up. So just copy and paste the skeleton and make a new thread if you want.

@Kingler12345

If you want you can write up the Baton Pass set of Celebi. It can be found here and it has already got 2 QC stamps which means that the only thing there is left is to write it up. So just copy and paste the skeleton and make a new thread if you want.
Sure, I'd love to :)
also if there's anything else i can do that too
Edit: I've posted the thread, should i have asked shurtugal?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)