5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

How does the Seed check code for B/W work?
Where does it display the seed?
Coudnt find that note ANYWHERE.
heres the code for upper bit:
94000130 FEFF0000
DA000000 02216244
D7000000 02269844
D2000000 00000000
94000130 FEFF0000
A226983C 00000000
0226983C 00000000
DA000000 02216246
D6000000 0226983C
D2000000 00000000
I don't think you're allowed to ask that kind of question here :/ Next time try the SQSR thread. I'm actually not sure where this question would go myself, that's just my guess xD

But, I believe the seed is shown somewhere on the trainer card. I think one half is displayed in place of your money and the other in place of your TID.

Also, the correct BBC tag is hide and /hide ;p

Is Black Korean still broken? I just downloaded the newest rng reporter, and I can't seem to rng jack with my legit Korean cartridge.

chiizu

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP RNG
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
Is Black Korean still broken? I just downloaded the newest rng reporter, and I can't seem to rng jack with my legit Korean cartridge.
Are you on a DSi/XL/3DS? We don't have RNG for Korean games working on those systems yet.

If you are on a DS Lite / Phat, it should be working, so post your info here (MAC, date/time started, IVs of encountered Poke) so that people can help you out.

If you are on DSi/XL/3DS, we'd appreciate your assistance to get them working with Korean games. PM me for more info.

There's all my parameters and everything I could possibly hit. But when I'm going for my starter, I consistently get the following IV ranges:

HP 4-9
Att 14-23
Def 10-26
SpA 10-26
SpD 10-26
SPD 27-29

None of adjacent seeds correspond to what I'm hitting. I just RNG'd a Thunderus in my english game a few days ago, so I'm pretty certain of my DS parameters unless it changes per version.

None of adjacent seeds correspond to what I'm hitting. I just RNG'd a Thunderus in my english game a few days ago, so I'm pretty certain of my DS parameters unless it changes per version.
Hmm, you might want to re find your parameters for your Korean Black; it might be different for separate carts.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It does change between games, so if you haven't done parameters for this one that's probably what the problem is.

I am getting an application error when I download and try to open RNG Reporter. I've downloaded the one in this thread, as well as the one on mibbit. How do I get rid of the application error?

What's the most common offset on a DSi? I got both 2 and 3 when calibrating, but since I didn't have a second hand, I was probably inconsistent.

Also, is there any lag between selecting "Ok" on the DSi's clock screen and the clock actually starting? I know there was on the DS/DS Lite, but fortunately, it was very similar to the lag when setting a PC clock.

What's the most common offset on a DSi? I got both 2 and 3 when calibrating, but since I didn't have a second hand, I was probably inconsistent.

Also, is there any lag between selecting "Ok" on the DSi's clock screen and the clock actually starting? I know there was on the DS/DS Lite, but fortunately, it was very similar to the lag when setting a PC clock.
I heard 1 is most common offset, but I think iirc there are some who have an offset of 2.

As for your other question, I'm not sure.

Edit: MMX, what does the error exactly say? :o

I know there's not much support for people who emurng but i was wondering if anyone who does would they be able to help me rng a shiny roamer? Sorry if i shouldnt be posting this here.

I'm trying to RNG IV's eggs and it's the first time but I have a problem.
I correctly advance frames but I don't have the desired egg's IV's, what is the matter / problem ? :(

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
I'm trying to RNG IV's eggs and it's the first time but I have a problem.
I correctly advance frames but I don't have the desired egg's IV's, what is the matter / problem ? :(
Are you hitting your desired seed? if not, just adjust the timing on which you enter the game. usually it differs for me between like -1 to 1.5 seconds of the target time.
If yes, check what frame you ended on, the daycare route does have moving npc's. adjust according or re-saving helps as well for me sometimes.

*edit*: such a nub for asking if it was 4th or 5th gen, yeah :P

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
How can I check that ? ^^

take note of the pokemons IV's, eithe rby checking it at the nimbasa subway (note lvl 50 stats and check it with an IV calc like metalkids)

then check if you hit your seed by checking the nature/ability and what IV's got passed (if you know your parents IV's, that is)

without an everstone is easier to make out if you hit your seed though.
if it isnt emotely close to where your target was, its likely you didnt hit your seed and you should try again.

hope that makes things a bit more clear, lol

chiizu

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP RNG
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
For Mac users, a new version of PPRNG has been released.

New in 1.10.0
Added:
* Added support for other encounter lead abilities in Gen 5 such as Cute Charm and Suction Cups
* Standard Seed Searcher now clearly shows which types of encounters are possible on which frames for a given shiny seed and allows filtering on desired encounter types
* Added proper Entralink PID generation and frame timing to Standard Seed Inspector
* Added instant search for standard IV patterns on Entralink frames 21-26 to C-Gear Seed Searcher
* Added Entralink Nature Search to C-Gear Seed Inspector
* 5th Gen Egg Seed Searcher now allows for the use of an optional seed cache file, which makes searches to run in 1/3rd of the time normally required. To use this, download the separate eggseeds.dat file and place it in the same folder as PPRNG.
* Added Chatot pitch info to Standard Seed Inspector and Wonder Card Seed Inspector
* Standard Seed Inspector now shows which item will be found in Swirling Dust and Bridge Shadows when they are not encounters (distribution of Everstone and King's Rock may not be correct, but others should be)
* Wonder Card Seed Searcher & Inspector now support full specification of Wonder Card parameters to ensure that the PID is correctly generated
* Wonder Card Seed Searcher now supports searching for shinies for those cards which allow it
* Seed / frame details now filled in automatically when opening the seed inspectors from the seed searchers for Standard Seeds, Egg Seeds, Wonder Cards, and CGear Seeds for both IVs and Entralink Natures
* Added support for Italian games on DSi / 3DS. Only the Korean games are not currently supported on DSi/XL/3DS.

Updated:
* Unset Parent IVs in the Egg Seed Searcher and Standard Seed Inspector's Eggs tab no longer result in a 0 IV, instead giving an indication of which parent is passing on the IV and preventing a potentially large number of false positives when searching for Trick Room seeds
* Fishing encounter slots now properly separated from Surfing encounter slots
* Multiple natures can now be searched simultaneously in Gen 5
* Trainer ID Searcher now gives a clearer indication of what kinds of encounters are possible for a chosen PID frame from a given seed
* Very small speed optimization for hashed seeds

Fixed:
* Fixed issue in Gen 5 Config panel where a config using a DS Phat did not display the DS type correctly
* Fixed an issue with the way that the IV search parameters checked for IV patterns which could disable the faster searches unnecessarily
* Edits in the current text cell are now properly recognized when a search is started

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)