5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

The latest RNG Reporter alphas as well as the latest PPRNG supports wondercards which can by shiny. When you search for a wondercard set the shininess to can be shiny.

Put parents in the daycare with the same IVs as you want with the child. You don't have to but it's so much easier that way. Search for what you want under eggs. Hit the seed. Based on the starting frame do about target frame - starting frame - 6 total advances with Chatots. Pick up the egg. Hatch it and based off the Nature/Characteristic try to guess what frame you hit. Adjust your advances and try again until you get it.
oh i was using rng reporter 9.95beta... thanx for the info....i ll try that..

If anyone could give me a brief walkthrough or link me to some information on RNGing Thundurus that would be great. For example, where should I save to try and hit my seed? Can i save in the house after the old lady drags you in? Or do you save just before you make it fly away? Just general info would be nice!

Thanks in advance.

If anyone could give me a brief walkthrough or link me to some information on RNGing Thundurus that would be great. For example, where should I save to try and hit my seed? Can i save in the house after the old lady drags you in? Or do you save just before you make it fly away? Just general info would be nice!

Thanks in advance.
You save right in front of the door after the old lady drags you in, then hit your seed like any other RNG, catch it, and check IVs. But with roamers you cant use a synch so you either have to keep hitting your seed over and over or find the frame you constantly hit and do advances from there. Hope this helps!

EDIT: This link also explains how to roamer RNG.

Will someone help me please? I dunno what im doing wrong. Pls dont ignore me>_<

Im trying to breed a modest flawless eevee but i dont know what to do after i input the values in the time finder under the eggs tab and locate a seed i want.

Will someone help me please? I dunno what im doing wrong. Pls dont ignore me>_<

Im trying to breed a modest flawless eevee but i dont know what to do after i input the values in the time finder under the eggs tab and locate a seed i want.
1. Click your seed with the right mouse button and choose "Copy seed to clipboard".
2. Paste it in the RNG Reporter main window.
3. Choose "Breeding (BW)" or "Breeding (BW, International)" depending on the language of Eevee's parents (if they come from cartridges of different languages it's International).
4. Click "Calculate Initial PIDRNG Frame".
5. Go back to the Time Finder. Be sure that you're saved right in front of the Day Care Man and that he has a egg to give you. Change your DS Clock to the given time using EonTimer or an equivalent timer to hit your seed. (Don't forget the keypresses if there are any!)
6. Enter the menu as soon as you enter the game to prevent the NPC from advancing the PIDRNG frame too much.
7. Compare your Chatot pitches with the ones in the RNG Reporter main window. (If they don't match the ones in the list, your timer0 was probably wrong so try again). Stop one before your target frame (which is the one listed in the Time Finder).
8. Exit the menu and mash the A button.
9. Hatch the egg. Hopefully the NPC didn't move and you got your flawless Eevee (don't worry, the one here is less troublesome than in previous gens).

Hope I helped^^

1. Click your seed with the right mouse button and choose "Copy seed to clipboard".
2. Paste it in the RNG Reporter main window.
3. Choose "Breeding (BW)" or "Breeding (BW, International)" depending on the language of Eevee's parents (if they come from cartridges of different languages it's International).
4. Click "Calculate Initial PIDRNG Frame".
5. Go back to the Time Finder. Be sure that you're saved right in front of the Day Care Man and that he has a egg to give you. Change your DS Clock to the given time using EonTimer or an equivalent timer to hit your seed. (Don't forget the keypresses if there are any!)
6. Enter the menu as soon as you enter the game to prevent the NPC from advancing the PIDRNG frame too much.
7. Compare your Chatot pitches with the ones in the RNG Reporter main window. (If they don't match the ones in the list, your timer0 was probably wrong so try again). Stop one before your target frame (which is the one listed in the Time Finder).
8. Exit the menu and mash the A button.
9. Hatch the egg. Hopefully the NPC didn't move and you got your flawless Eevee (don't worry, the one here is less troublesome than in previous gens).

Hope I helped^^
Oh thank you thank you!!!! Stick around in case I have more questions.:)

Oh ya and do you load the game just as the hand strikes the second or after the second hand lands on the second? Because if I do the first one I get c80 as my timer. If I do the second I get c7f instead so I don't know which one to use.

Also, it IS under the egg tab right? Because I think another method was to use gift Pokemon and min max frame of 8 on the capture tab.

And how do you compare your chatot pitches?

Mod Edit: Please don't double+ post. If you need to ask a new question and no one has responded to your previous inquiry, just edit your post. <3 Jedi.

now i have mastered rng'ing wildp pokemon where there is no npc, i am going to try breeding, makes sense to bree instead as you can get practically anything through breeding

I don't get it, I used timer c7f to get a seed at frame 88 on 8/2/12 at 04:13:45. The main screen of the rng says the starting frame is 46 after I calculate initial pidrng frame. The chatot pitch matched the first two(am I doing this right? Listening to see if it matches?) and after I hear chatots custom chatter and reach frame 87, I get the egg but it turned out to be a jolly male eevee with 31iv in hp, attack(where did that come from both parents have no max attack) and sp attack...

was you timer0 the same as what you originally have, i try to aim for a "commonground" like i near enough always get c7c
when breeding rng, it says to use rare candies to level up so you can check the iv's of the egg to make sure it is right. could you just fly to say victory road, battle a pokemon making sure the pokemon from the egg is holding exp share and then check its IV's? i know i also have to take into account the ev/s it got in that battle?

Alright I'm still having problems. I followed Ewokese's advice, but I still can't find what second and delay I hit. On EonTimer, my Calibration is the default (-95), and my Target Delay is 4012, and my EL Calibration is 356. However, whenever I catch the Pokemon and enter its exact IVs, I always get the same message that no matches can be found. Can someone please explain to me what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks,
GSP
No idea what could be going wrong there, but the guide I worked from said the standard calibration value was -195 rather than just -95. No idea if that'll help but if you get a result then you'll be fine.
Well I saw that guide too, but I'm not using that one. I'm using Princess of Johto's Entralink PID Abuse guide so I can get the right nature easier. It doesn't say to use -195 but -80. However, that didn't work either so I stuck with the default.
Yeah. ^. Still have this problem.

do the pokemon running around in the daycare garden affect framerate? if so i am finding it stupidly difficult to press x and then a quick enough as i just catch them moving. im not after a shiny either by the way so i don't need to hit that frame spot on as i only searched for adamant scythers
*edit* hatched the egg and it was a rash , i honestly do not know what happened there as i only searched fro adamant scythers

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
The Pokemon running in the daycare do not advance the PID frame because their movement is always the same; however, the daycare NPCs move randomly and will advance your frame. You can normally tell if you hit the same seed by the location of the daycare Pokemon when you press X to access the game menu.

maybe i didn't press quick enough, once you obtain the egg that pokemons iv's and nature etc.... are set there and then aren't they.
i willl try again, iknow my from my parameters from rng'ing wild pokemon i always have to start my game a second before the time i got given for my flawless scyther, mind you it was scizor and his IV's so would it make a difference that it was a scizor and ditto i bred

damn it, its got a quiet nature now, i can't understand what i am doing wrong, i am sticking to the times and chatot summaries and pressing the buttons as fast as possible

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Short question;

Going to breed a flawless Pokémon in Black, I'm in the 5th Gen Time Finder now, what''s with the min/max advances? Totally lost in this new version of the RNG Reporter lol. Last timed I RNG abused a Pokémon in Black was like 6 months ago, or more

Buckert

I already bred 89 Pokémon in Black, and I think min/max advancements is the amount of Chatters I have to do. But thanks anyway. :)

Buckert

Alright, that's what I wanted to hear. Thanks a lot mate, found myself a frame of 231 now with a starting frame of 44, less than 200 chatters is way too easy ^^

i was only having to do roughly 18 chatters and kept getting wrong natures, all ic an think was possibly wrong was timer0, there practically always c7c but i you do not have to enter the pokemons stats for rng if your not rng'ing wild pokemon which usually sets your timer0 to what you initial seed was?
also because scizor was only lvl18 he had a wide range of iv's, some of them 5 apart between min and max

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i was only having to do roughly 18 chatters and kept getting wrong natures, all ic an think was possibly wrong was timer0, there practically always c7c but i you do not have to enter the pokemons stats for rng if your not rng'ing wild pokemon which usually sets your timer0 to what you initial seed was?
also because scizor was only lvl18 he had a wide range of iv's, some of them 5 apart between min and max
honestly I'm not really sure what you're trying to say, but there are several factors that can cause you to get different results:

- You're not going into your bag fast enough, and the NPCs are advancing your frame
- You're completely missing your seed
- You're getting your other Timer0
- You have the everstone on the wrong parent, or you're not using a everstone when you should be, or vice-versa

mmm my scizor was quirky but i want adamant, so i never used everstone, and i only went after adamant seeds,are you saying i have to get an adamant scizor/scyther and give it an everstone?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
mmm my scizor was quirky but i want adamant, so i never used everstone, and i only went after adamant seeds,are you saying i have to get an adamant scizor/scyther and give it an everstone?
it'd certainly be a lot easier.

Right so basically I need to hatch eggs until I get an adamant scyther, then level it up enough to get a clear iv spread and also mark down all the ev's too so it is accurate and then breed it with ditto with an everstone.
I don't think im cut out for all this, it seems it can be quite time consuming. I just really want pokemon as flawless as possible ready for vgc 13"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)