5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
It is much easier to just download the parent Pokemon from Pokecheck. As long as it passes the legitimacy test on the site, then you shouldn't have any qualms with using them.

Right so basically I need to hatch eggs until I get an adamant scyther, then level it up enough to get a clear iv spread and also mark down all the ev's too so it is accurate and then breed it with ditto with an everstone.
I don't think im cut out for all this, it seems it can be quite time consuming. I just really want pokemon as flawless as possible ready for vgc 13"
Why do you need to level up the pokemon? Can't you just use the iv checker guy in gear station?

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Subway IV judge + Mistralton Pokémon Centre Hidden Power guy + Pokémon characteristic = least amount of level-ups needed for exact IVs.

Subway IV judge + Mistralton Pokémon Centre Hidden Power guy + Pokémon characteristic = least amount of level-ups needed for exact IVs.
probably RC up to level 30.
take note of level 25,26,27,28,29, to 30's stats and listing them in IV Calculator assuming the above quoted post is done. im not sure if you can do it in the lower levels, i've tried something lower but i got some ranges. But starting at level 25 to level 30, gives fewer problems.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
What do button presses do? I know it changes the timer0 but how does it affect everything else?
Like TheAgonist said, they have no effect on your Timer0. What they actually do is change the seed that is generated, giving you a lot more possibilities for every second.

Ok now something is wrong, I did the exact same steps as when I hatched my eevee to hatch a flawless gible but I keep missing the mark...

Edit: I realised I forgot to give the everstone to the gible... Heh heh...

hope this is the right place......can imposter ditto be caught shiny in black and white 2? thanks....and also are there shiny restrictions like there are in black and white?

Hidden Hollow Pokemon can't be shiny. So no, Imposter Ditto isn't legal shiny.

I'm having an interesting thing happening in White right now. I am attempting to catch a Skill Link Shellder for the Subway, and it's not going too well.

I found a seed (under fishing) that was 31/31/31/30/31/31. I then used the PIDRNG and found a Adamant Ability 1 Shellder on frame 96. Starting frame was 39. My SSF is usually +/-3 for whatever reason, so I booted it up and did 60 Chatots. I found a Skill Link Shellder all right, but it was female and Calm instead of male and Adamant. I searched the entire PIDRNG, there isn't a female calm slot 1 ability 1 within 200 frames. Normally I'd pass it off as a timer 0, but the IVs ARE the correct frame. Does anyone have any idea what I've done wrong? I tried again and got the same female shellder.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
How Hard is it to get a flawless ditto? I've searched for seeds all the way up till 2032 and still haven't found any.
Flawless non-shiny? Shouldn't be that hard. Add keypresses if you haven't and you should be frequently seeing multiple seeds in a single year, unless you're still using alpha 12 which had issues with fast seed searching.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
Entralink is a lot easier in BW2 than BW1, but it's still harder than HH since you still have the C-Gear constantly advancing the PIDRNG.

I am trying to do Pandora's Box to get an ID/SID combo for Shiny, DW, Flawless Eggs. I got the Seed (D1FF285FB3EDB704) from the Time Finder and used it on the Main Page with BW Breeding. The Frame I need is 59 (Using an Everstone). Then I place the Seed and Frame on Pandora's Box and got this ID/SID [09024/20043] for a Shiny Starter. The Problem is that when I use that ID/SID in the Main Page, the frame 59 is not Shiny. Hope you can help me.

Pokemon Black (Eng)
DS MAC 0009BF192386
DS Original
VCount 60
VFRAME 8
Timer0 C7C
Keypresses None
RNG Reporter 9.95 BETA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)