5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

Slashmolder

'Ello Governor
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
I am trying to do Pandora's Box to get an ID/SID combo for Shiny, DW, Flawless Eggs. I got the Seed (D1FF285FB3EDB704) from the Time Finder and used it on the Main Page with BW Breeding. The Frame I need is 59 (Using an Everstone). Then I place the Seed and Frame on Pandora's Box and got this ID/SID [09024/20043] for a Shiny Starter. The Problem is that when I use that ID/SID in the Main Page, the frame 59 is not Shiny. Hope you can help me.

Pokemon Black (Eng)
DS MAC 0009BF192386
DS Original
VCount 60
VFRAME 8
Timer0 C7C
Keypresses None
RNG Reporter 9.95 BETA
Don't waste your time with ID/SID abuse for that. Keep searching more keypresses or months and I promise you you'll be able to find shiny dw eggs for any spread you want.

I am trying to RNG a shiny bronzong at Abundant Shrine but there are 2 NPCs who ruin it every time.The one runs and the other one just turns side.Can somebody tell me how much will they advance the frame approximately per second ?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I am trying to RNG a shiny bronzong at Abundant Shrine but there are 2 NPCs who ruin it every time.The one runs and the other one just turns side.Can somebody tell me how much will they advance the frame approximately per second ?
only the one who randomly turns affects the PIDRNG, the kid who's running doesn't. what you do is immediately open up your bag, and sweet scent, then capture whatever you find. then compare the results to the frames, and you'll have found how many frames he advanced it by.

Slashmolder

'Ello Governor
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
Is there a way to search for certain PIDs within a range of times/frames/parameters for B/W breeding? I keep hitting odd PIDs and I don't know what I'm off by.
Right click and export to txt. Use control f in your favorite text editor.

No one knows, trial and error is the best and only way to do it. Usually when I'm fast NPCs do about 2-6 advances for me.

Everybody I need some help.
I'm trying to RNG Thundurus with some nice IVs and a shiny sprite just now.
If the frame is ~40000, how long should I stand in the rain for?
Sorry but I can't get a smaller frame lol
Thanks in advance.

PS the seed is in Oct, that would be summer in the game.

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried searching using more keypresses aswell as more months? That's awfully high even for a roamer!

Thanks in advance.

that is a very high frame maybe you should set your frame lower that is extremely high and stay in summer seeds cuaz its easier i heard...i never rnged my tournadus cuaz i already catched it when i learned how to rng but i know someone that rnged him and told me all this...try searching key presses all of them...the search may take longer but it will be worth it...

Thanks in advance.

Also to pull this off you would probably have to use some sort of external device to see what frame your own.

Have you tried searching using more keypresses aswell as more months? That's awfully high even for a roamer!
Searched for Summers in 2012. Those with key presses have more awful shiny frames :(

that is a very high frame maybe you should set your frame lower that is extremely high and stay in summer seeds cuaz its easier i heard...i never rnged my tournadus cuaz i already catched it when i learned how to rng but i know someone that rnged him and told me all this...try searching key presses all of them...the search may take longer but it will be worth it...
Thanks for your advice. Trying for 2011's Summer right now.

Just in case I've to hit a PID Frame ~40000, how can I do that?
I've heard of some cases utilizing the rain, i.e. do not mash up the A button and let the roamer stand in front of you for say 2 mins. Is that true?
Also I'd like to know the rate of advancement in that event if this could be a possible way, thanks.

Searched for Summers in 2012. Those with key presses have more awful shiny frames :(

Thanks for your advice. Trying for 2011's Summer right now.

Just in case I've to hit a PID Frame ~40000, how can I do that?
I've heard of some cases utilizing the rain, i.e. do not mash up the A button and let the roamer stand in front of you for say 2 mins. Is that true?
Also I'd like to know the rate of advancement in that event if this could be a possible way, thanks.
Read my above post for you question about how to hit a extremely high frame.

Read my above post for you question about how to hit a extremely high frame.
You mean the post just above mine?
Then maybe you're right I should forget that 40000 shit coz I'm a just bit picky about the Attack IV(which I'd like to be 2, HP Ice 70 with lowest possible Attack IV so that minimizes confusion recoil lol)

PS: So is ~6000 ever hittable? This is the lowest I got up till now.

I’ve only bred one flawless shiny and I’m already stuck...

Currently I’m trying to breed a flawless, shiny, Quiet Solosis with 9.95 beta, but I'm having trouble calculating my shifted starting frame. Whenever I hatch an egg after hitting the seed generated by the Time Finder, it never matches any of the results displayed in the main part of the Reporter.

At first I thought my timing was just off, but then I tried multiple different seeds multiple different times, and I failed to find a match for any of them. Does anybody know what might be causing this problem, or is my timing actually the issue here?

As far as I know, I’m not doing anything differently from the last time I bred a shiny, so I'd appreciate some help! Thanks in advance.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
Most likely it's one of two possibilities:
1) You're getting Timer0 trolled really bad. Try using the Adjacent Seed tool to check other Timer0s and see if any of them match what you got.
2) You checked something incorrectly in one of the windows - Ditto Parent, Everstone, etc.

You mean the post just above mine?
Then maybe you're right I should forget that 40000 shit coz I'm a just bit picky about the Attack IV(which I'd like to be 2, HP Ice 70 with lowest possible Attack IV so that minimizes confusion recoil lol)

PS: So is ~6000 ever hittable? This is the lowest I got up till now.
Again it is very high! You must check which frame you actually start and calculate how many advancements you should do.But again it would be easier if you found a spread of your liking with a lower frame and abuse your ID/SID combo than trying hitting that sky high frame.

Most likely it's one of two possibilities:
1) You're getting Timer0 trolled really bad. Try using the Adjacent Seed tool to check other Timer0s and see if any of them match what you got.
2) You checked something incorrectly in one of the windows - Ditto Parent, Everstone, etc.
Okay... I set the timer0 min to C7A and the max to C7F on the adjacent seed tool, but was unable to find a match for that specific seed. Guess I should check some of the other seeds I tried as well?

I’m sure I entered everything correctly—I double-checked the parent IVs, made sure the Ditto parent option was unselected, made sure the Everstone option was selected in both windows, etc.

For those of you who have RNG'd Entralink Pokémon in B/W for IVs and nature, how difficult/frustrating/time-consuming was it? It seems similar to WonderCards in 4th gen (which gave me fits and took me weeks for certain Pokémon), but a bit easier since you are not completely winging the nature every time.

Also, what guide did you follow?

So I want to go about RNGing the gamestop Keldeo thats being given away this week and I have a few questions.

For finding seeds, do I use the Wondercard method or the GLAN Wondercard method under capture?

Also, the Shiny option is greyed out, does that mean that I cannot get it shiny?

Thanks in advance.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
So I want to go about RNGing the gamestop Keldeo thats being given away this week and I have a few questions.

For finding seeds, do I use the Wondercard method or the GLAN Wondercard method under capture?

Also, the Shiny option is greyed out, does that mean that I cannot get it shiny?

Thanks in advance.
Regular Wondercard. And I assume you're using an older version if it's grayed out (newer ones have always shiny/sometimes shiny/never shiny) but it almost certainly won't be able to be shiny anyway so it doesn't matter.

Good day everyone. I'm still RNGing Thundurus and need some help.
This time I've found a seed which has a shiny frame at 1122(hittable, huh?;) )
And I'm not very sure where's my SSF. Here's what I got:
Seed: 188A11BDCC94C2C9
Target IVs: 31/10/30/31/31/31

Constantly starting at frame 48

Trials:
O= Often dozes off
M=Mischevious
S=Somewhat vain
A=Alert to sounds

#1 48 to 51(3 Adv I think), Modest-S
#2 48-53, Calm-S
#3 48-62, Serious-M
#4 48-72, Calm-A

I know sometimes I didn't mash the A button fast enough so I think a frame miss~2 frames is acceptable.
I've output the results to a text file, and tried to deduce the SSF.
#1 222, 263, 320
#2 344, 356, 393, 463, 479, 846
#3 225, 404, 470, 699, 757
#4 278, 347, 351, 384, 399, 488, 536, 538

The coloured pair are possible sequences IMO.
Actually there are some more, but I don't think it would be logical since the frame nos. are either too small(~100)/ too large(~900).

Sorry if I have bad maths, pls forgive me=(

If your target seed for entralink abuse is this 431C4571 but you keep hiting this seed 4E1C4571 what does it mean exactly? What i am doing wrong?

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
If your target seed for entralink abuse is this 431C4571 but you keep hiting this seed 4E1C4571 what does it mean exactly? What i am doing wrong?
I believe that means you're hitting the right delay but wrong second. What version of Reporter are you using?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)