5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

Could somebody please help me with this: I calibrated my ds parameter by soft resetting. (I had the soft reset box checked without pressing any buttons. I try holding X while resetting and now I can't find any results.

Could somebody please help me with this: I calibrated my ds parameter by soft resetting. (I had the soft reset box checked without pressing any buttons. I try holding X while resetting and now I can't find any results.
i dont think its possible to do keypress right when soft resetting.i suggest you load the game from the menu instead of softresetting. and if oyu are not using keypress ,soft reset is fine.but you will not get much perfect seeds without keypresses..

I managed to get two shiny flawless larvesta egg today. I finally figured out breeding. Idk what to RNG next... Maybe a shiny sawsbuck.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Is there any AR codes that can let me freeze the roamer's PID to a desired value? I'm just losing confidence against this.
Unfortunately no :(

I've tried it, I just do the whole trial-and-error thing.
Also good if you do save states during your shiny roamer RNG.
PokeGen also helps in determining your PID that you hit, to let you know how near you are to your target frame.

i dont think its possible to do keypress right when soft resetting.i suggest you load the game from the menu instead of softresetting. and if oyu are not using keypress ,soft reset is fine.but you will not get much perfect seeds without keypresses..
Thank you. I thought my game was messed up.

Halp Plz :)

Okay.While I just learned how to RNG a couple of months ago, I've become somewhat okay at it, and while I initially said I wouldn't ask for help because I would rather figure it out myself and learn through trial and error, this one has me completely stumped.....

I'm trying to breed a shiny scraggy with 31/31/31/X/31/0 with a Brave Nature and Moxie using RNG Reporter 9.96. I'm using a Scrafty with IVs of 31/31/31/6/31/0 Brave and a flawless ditto. RNG Reporter finds a seed, Which is Shiny, Brave, Moxie and 31/31/31/25/31/00, on Frame 62. I get in get in game and hit my seed, and verify with Chatots and hatch. I get shiny, brave, moxie. I upload it to Pokecheck to Check IVs and its 22/31/31/25/31/0. Which is would be frame 63, except frame 63 isn't shiny according to RNG reporter.Figuring I input some data wrong, I find another seed, with brave, moxie, and 31/31/31/19/31/0 on frame 65. I hit that seed verify with Chatots again, and hatch. Again, I got what was on frame 66, but shiny, When RNG reporter says it isn't shiny. 21/31/31/19/31/0. The strange part, is that the PIDs on both pokemon match up to what RNG reporter says they are, except without the 31s in HP.

I'm not sure if its a problem on my end, so I came here asking for help. Thank you in advance if you can help me on this. If necessary, I can provide screen shots of RNG Reporter, showing the seed and the frames, and pokecheck ID numbers of the scraggys.

DS MAC Address: 0009BF14123C
First target seed: 951DAB837CE6A118, target frame 62
Second target seed: 4E0AA5885EBD8B8D, target frame 65
ID/SID: 28746/ 64936

Again, Thanks in advance. :)

Unfortunately no :(

I've tried it, I just do the whole trial-and-error thing.
Also good if you do save states during your shiny roamer RNG.
PokeGen also helps in determining your PID that you hit, to let you know how near you are to your target frame.
Okay guy.jpg :(

Well I'm doing it on a retail cart so it's nearly impossible for me to create a save state. My bad:(

Idk if other systems with different parameters can hit the same seed,
but I'd like help from anyone, thanks!

Game: English White
ID/SID: 42614/38508
Seed: D2504A0ACC4E906F
Target IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31
Target Frame: 641
Coz I have a save extractor, I know my SSF after 5 chatters is 462.
I'm keep doing false results from 151-200 chatters(could provide the .xls file later), after >173 chatters the SSF becomes random-crazy stuffs.

Need help from everyone that can help me to do chatters and verify the shininess of the roamer. I can provide the save file for that. Thanks!!

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
Okay.While I just learned how to RNG a couple of months ago, I've become somewhat okay at it, and while I initially said I wouldn't ask for help because I would rather figure it out myself and learn through trial and error, this one has me completely stumped.....

I'm trying to breed a shiny scraggy with 31/31/31/X/31/0 with a Brave Nature and Moxie using RNG Reporter 9.96. I'm using a Scrafty with IVs of 31/31/31/6/31/0 Brave and a flawless ditto. RNG Reporter finds a seed, Which is Shiny, Brave, Moxie and 31/31/31/25/31/00, on Frame 62. I get in get in game and hit my seed, and verify with Chatots and hatch. I get shiny, brave, moxie. I upload it to Pokecheck to Check IVs and its 22/31/31/25/31/0. Which is would be frame 63, except frame 63 isn't shiny according to RNG reporter.Figuring I input some data wrong, I find another seed, with brave, moxie, and 31/31/31/19/31/0 on frame 65. I hit that seed verify with Chatots again, and hatch. Again, I got what was on frame 66, but shiny, When RNG reporter says it isn't shiny. 21/31/31/19/31/0. The strange part, is that the PIDs on both pokemon match up to what RNG reporter says they are, except without the 31s in HP.

I'm not sure if its a problem on my end, so I came here asking for help. Thank you in advance if you can help me on this. If necessary, I can provide screen shots of RNG Reporter, showing the seed and the frames, and pokecheck ID numbers of the scraggys.

DS MAC Address: 0009BF14123C
First target seed: 951DAB837CE6A118, target frame 62
Second target seed: 4E0AA5885EBD8B8D, target frame 65
ID/SID: 28746/ 64936

Again, Thanks in advance. :)
did you mark up you're using a ditto parent?

I have a ds lite. I play Pokemon black on my r4. I was calibrating my game to get my timer0 and I found it. I went to eat then came back and tried to see if it changed when I held down a button (X) but then I couldn't find any results. I went back to holding no buttons but I still found no results. Can anybody help me with this?

I have a ds lite. I play Pokemon black on my r4. I was calibrating my game to get my timer0 and I found it. I went to eat then came back and tried to see if it changed when I held down a button (X) but then I couldn't find any results. I went back to holding no buttons but I still found no results. Can anybody help me with this?
I heard that some users were able to find their parameters using flash carts but not on all flashcards. Maybe it's impossible on an R4.

Slashmolder

'Ello Governor
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
Are you using an everstone?
Is this international breeding?
If not can I have a pokecheck link to the result and the IVs of the parents?

Also update to alpha 17

Are you using an everstone?
Is this international breeding?
If not can I have a pokecheck link to the result and the IVs of the parents?

Also update to alpha 17
http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=1973306
http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=1973175

Those are the 2 scraggys that hatched. Yes I was using an everstone on Brave and no this wasn't international. The Ditto was flawless and the Scrafty was 31/31/31/06/31/00.

Also I'm not sure if this needs mentioning, but my timer0 for these was C7D.

Also where can I find a link to alpha 17? Thank you

Slashmolder

'Ello Governor
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=1973306
http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=1973175

Those are the 2 scraggys that hatched. Yes I was using an everstone on Brave and no this wasn't international. The Ditto was flawless and the Scrafty was 31/31/31/06/31/00.

Also I'm not sure if this needs mentioning, but my timer0 for these was C7D.

Also where can I find a link to alpha 17? Thank you
I'm pretty stumped. The only thing that can make sense to me is that you're doing international breeding and don't know about it or you're doing BW2 abuse which I doubt. Upload your parents to Pokecheck for me and double check that.

I'm pretty stumped. The only thing that can make sense to me is that you're doing international breeding and don't know about it or you're doing BW2 abuse which I doubt. Upload your parents to Pokecheck for me and double check that.
I managed to breed the Scrafty (http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=1976762 if anyones interested in the outcome). So I figured this was the end of this story and I would never figure this one out.

UNTIL, I tried to breed a Wailord, Shiny with 31/E/31/30/31/O for HP grass when this started up again. Giving me a 24 in HP instead of the 31. SO I decide to check my Pokedex data on Ditto. I have an english entry, a japanese entry and a spanish entry. As it turns out, the Spanish one was the one in the daycare, And I never noticed it because when the lady asks if I want it back, all I saw was "Ditto", making me think it was an english one, as their names are the same in both languages. :evan:

I feel kinda dumb on this one but at least I know what the problem was, the strange part is that I have been RNGing with this ditto, and not choosing international and never had a problem up till now.

Thank you guys again for all your help. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)