5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

I dont think this RNG thing for b/w2 is working, i just tryed it on RNG reporter to find my parameter and nothing shows up. Theres no option to click for memory link in the NON-unova link way as before i created my savefile i mem. linked, i also have the shiny charm and no option for that either. I use windows not MAC.

I have my seed and frame for Shiny Cobalion. I have my parameters set.

Now:
Is using Unova Link better than the Sweet Scent method for setting the parameters?
How do I exactly get all the frames with the pitches and the characteristics so I can exactly find my starting frame?

Try to explain it to a beginner?

I am trying to rng abuse for pokemon black 2 ,So i tried downloading the latest rng reporter. It let me download but, when i tried to run it, it said this is not a valid win32 application.So i need help trying to download and if i cant do you know any other rng reporter that can rng abuse for pokemon black 2.

I am trying to rng abuse for pokemon black 2 ,So i tried downloading the latest rng reporter. It let me download but, when i tried to run it, it said this is not a valid win32 application.So i need help trying to download and if i cant do you know any other rng reporter that can rng abuse for pokemon black 2.
Have you .NET framework installed? It is needed in order to run RNG Reporter.

I have my seed and frame for Shiny Cobalion. I have my parameters set.

Now:
Is using Unova Link better than the Sweet Scent method for setting the parameters?
How do I exactly get all the frames with the Chatot Pitches listed?
Can someone explain it in simpler terms?
Or show me a great video?
I am a bit confused: You found results without determining your parameters first? We had no idea that that works.

Anyway, how you find your parameters is not relevant. The Unova Link method is just a bit faster and you don't have to bother with IV determination. Do not forget to eventually allow keypresses find more results (will cause additional latency when searching).
After that, in the time finder, you search with the Standard Seed Method for Stationary Pokemon with the IVs and nature of your choice on Min/Max frame 1/1 and the check for nearby Shiny frames, until you get passable results. Apparently, you have already done that.
Right-click on the entry and copy the seed to clipboard. Go back to the main screen and select Gen 5 PIDRNG as the Method, paste the string into the Seed label. Check "Black White 2" and click on "Calculate Initial PIDRNG Frame", then click on Generate.

I had everything in that post unorganized.

I did the parameters first. I did check B/W 2, Calculate Initial PIDRNG Frame, and it only gave me the Shiny Cobalion Frame. Nothing else.

I am confused on what to do from there.

Sorry for the confusion.

We forgot to mention, that RNG Reporter does not work with Windows XP - for now.

And the shiny Cobalion thing: Uncheck "Shiny only", and for that matter, leave Nature and so on at any. That way RNG Reporter will display all frames, not just the Shiny frames.

I have a quick question.

I currently have Pokemon Black. I have unlocked Tornadus before knowing about RNG. Right now, I want to have one with perfect IV and Nature. I know that I need to kill it and beat Elite Four again. I am just wondering if it is still possible to hit the perfect IV and Nature as the frames advance rapidly during a battle.

Thanks in advance!

I have a quick question.

I currently have Pokemon Black. I have unlocked Tornadus before knowing about RNG. Right now, I want to have one with perfect IV and Nature. I know that I need to kill it and beat Elite Four again. I am just wondering if it is still possible to hit the perfect IV and Nature as the frames advance rapidly during a battle.

Thanks in advance!
unfortunately not. the IVs are generated right after you exit the house on Route 7 and encounter tornadus for the first time. If you have an Action Replay you can redo the encounter at the house on Route 7. First faint Tornadus.

unfortunately not. the IVs are generated right after you exit the house on Route 7 and encounter tornadus for the first time. If you have an Action Replay you can redo the encounter at the house on Route 7. First faint Tornadus.
Damn. Out of luck for me I guess. For Landorus, is the IV/Nature determined like a stationary pokemon?

okay i did it like 5 more times and now i noticed that there are two timers that show the most is it possible to have two timers to use that show up the most in bw2? if so can i use either one to search out a seed?

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
okay i did it like 5 more times and now i noticed that there are two timers that show the most is it possible to have two timers to use that show up the most in bw2? if so can i use either one to search out a seed?
It is very possible; on my white 2 I have like 3 timer0s that appear almost at the same rate. Such a pain :y

Just use either one and if it doesn't work switch to the other

It is very possible; on my white 2 I have like 3 timer0s that appear almost at the same rate. Such a pain :y

Just use either one and if it doesn't work switch to the other
okay thanks and tbh i think i have three two but two stand out the most...i have two timers that show up 5 times each while the third is 4...just one less but ill keep that in mind...thanks for everyone thats been helping me out...i think i may finally get my first rng soon on bw2...

So me trying to use this on RNG reporter just isnt going to work for me then, for now for white 2? I guess i have to catch them th old fashion way. (Really wanted a shiny timid heatran with HP grass)

So me trying to use this on RNG reporter just isnt going to work for me then, for now for white 2? I guess i have to catch them th old fashion way. (Really wanted a shiny timid heatran with HP grass)
your having the problem i had...bw2 has over 20 different timers you need to do a perimeter search 10 or more times to fine your two timers that show up the most..

also for my help is it just me i am sure i did my perimeters correctly and i still haven't hit my seed yet? does the timer0 really troll this much XD i did it like 5 times already and still no luck hitting anything...if it keeps up ill have to change to the other timer....

so i'm struggling to get the 9.96 update on my computer, when i download and open it i get version 9.94 and a message to update the version. i've loaded .NET 4.5 but then i don't have enough knowledge to know what it does and how i should be using it in relation to RNG reporter so my ignorance there could be the key! if i need to give screen shots or be more specific on any stage for someone to help me then i can, but i think i need a 'downloading rngreporter for dummies' guide!
-im using version 9.95 at the moment so i have done it successfully in the past!

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
so i'm struggling to get the 9.96 update on my computer, when i download and open it i get version 9.94 and a message to update the version. i've loaded .NET 4.5 but then i don't have enough knowledge to know what it does and how i should be using it in relation to RNG reporter so my ignorance there could be the key! if i need to give screen shots or be more specific on any stage for someone to help me then i can, but i think i need a 'downloading rngreporter for dummies' guide!
-im using version 9.95 at the moment so i have done it successfully in the past!
You don't need to do anything with .NET 4.5, just have it installed and Reporter will use it automatically. And you should be able to download 9.96 directly here.

hey guys im wondering is the 9.96.5 bugged on the profile thing? everytime i close the reporter it says i never did a perimeter search? just asking?

edit: also i rnged my first pokemon genesect in bw2 thanks for all the help guys :) flawless hp dark modest genesect :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)