5th Gen Uber Analysis Index (Reservations go here as well) Read Post#257

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
5th Gen Uber Analysis Index
Approved by Great Sage. Maintained by Nexus
Thanks to Aerrow for the category tags.

This thread will be used to catalog all analysis written for the fifth generation Uber metagame, and just to organize everything into a single post so users can see what's been reserved and what's free. Additionally, all reservations and updates on the status of your analysis should be posted in this thread. I will maintain this list, but I need the cooperation of the writers, you, to keep it up-to-date. Therefore, if your analysis receives QC or GP approval and the like, please post here so that I may update the index accordingly. The remainder of this post has additional information on C&C policy and other general information.

C&C General Information

Useful Links for Analysis Writers

Analysis listed in the index will be categorized in the following manner:

[Placeholder] – Will be put beside your analysis if your analysis has just been reserved and has no work done on it; the thread for your analysis will be marked by “(placeholder)”. Note that once you reserve an analysis, you must post a placeholder thread.

[Skeleton] – Will be put beside your analysis if your analysis is in the skeleton format.

[Written] – Will be put beside your analysis if your analysis has been written up (in a detailed and organized fashion)

[Completed] – Once your analysis has received the required amount of QC approvals and GP stamps, post here, and I'll change the tag of your analysis to "Completed" which signifies it is done and ready for upload.

[Unreserved] – This analysis has not been reserved, so you're free to reserve it.

General Guideline for this Thread:

• When posting a reservation, provide a link to the placeholder thread.
  • Each time your analysis passes one of the categories QC approval and GP checks are included in these categories, as well as the ones outlined above.
  • If the OP of an analysis has been inactive for a sufficient amount of time and you wish to take over the analysis, contact the previous author and obtain permission from them to take it over. Once they have replied and given their consent to you taking ownership of their analysis, post here indicating that they have done so. If a member has been inactive for a long period of time, then contact one of the Uber analysis moderators and ask them for permission, do not post here asking if you can take over someone's analysis.
  • If you reserve an analysis, you are expected to see it through until the end (has received its 2 QC stamps and 2 GP checks, and is labeled done) when it will be uploaded. If you know you're not going to take the time or make the effort to finish it, do not reserve the analysis.
  • If you decide to remove your reservation, please post here saying so. It would be best if you provided a reason, insufficient reason to abandon a reservation will effect your ability to reserve an analysis in the future if you so choose to.
The Index:

Rayquaza - [Skeleton]- Trollfreak
Dialga - [Written] - shrang
Giratina (ChestoRest) - [Completed] - shrang
Giratina-O (RestTalk Booster) - [Completed] - Furry
Giratina-O (RestTalk Shuffler) - [Completed] - Furry
Manaphy - [Completed] - shrang
Normal Arceus - [Written] - Poppy
Reshiram - [Completed] - Furry
Reshiram (Substitute) - [Completed] - Furry
Reshiram (Sunny Day) - [Completed] - Furry

Venusaur - [Completed] - Furry

Since the Uber tier permits the use of any available Pokemon, there are bound to be some Pokemon that QC have explicitly deemed not viable in the current Uber metagame and have rejected. When reserving an analysis be aware of these rejected Pokemon. Additionally, DO NOT use this thread to discuss their viability in the Uber tier, this is not the place for that.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Old Index of Individual Pokemon Analyses

Mewtwo - [Completed] - Banedon - Uploaded finally
Lugia - [Completed] - Fireburn - Uploaded
Ho-Oh - [Completed] - Fireburn - Uploaded
Blaziken - [Completed] - Fireburn - Uploaded
Kyogre - [Completed] - capefeather - Uploaded
Groudon - [Completed] - Fireburn - Uploaded
Rayquaza - [Completed] - barry4ever - Uploaded
Deoxys - [Completed] - Mooo - Uploaded
Deoxys-A - [Completed] - V0x - Uploaded
Deoxys-S - [Completed] - capefeather - Uploaded
Garchomp - [Completed] - barry4ever - Uploaded
Dialga - [Completed] - trickroom - Uploaded
Palkia - [Completed] - giggity69 - Uploaded
Giratina - [Completed] - trickroom - Uploaded
Giratina-O - [Completed] - badalcristiano - Uploaded
Manaphy - [Completed] - Mooo - Uploaded
Darkrai - [Completed] - barry4ever - Uploaded
Shaymin-S - [Completed] - V0x - Uploaded
Normal Arceus - [Completed] - Fireburn - Uploaded
Bug Arceus - [Completed] - barry4ever - Uploaded
Dark Arceus - [Completed] - detroitlolcat - Uploaded
Dragon Arceus - [Completed] - NixHex - Uploaded
Electric Arceus - [Completed] - Fireburn - Uploaded
Fire Arceus - [Completed] - barry4ever - Uploaded
Fighting Arceus -[Completed]- barry4ever - Uploaded
Flying Arceus - [Completed]- Furai - Uploaded
Ghost Arceus - [Completed] - barry4ever - Uploaded
Grass Arceus - [Completed] - barry4ever - Uploaded
Ground Arceus - [Completed] - barry4ever - Uploaded
Ice Arceus - [Completed] - Focus - Uploaded
Poison Arceus - [Completed] - Furai - Uploaded
Psychic Arceus - [Completed] - shrang - Uploaded
Rock Arceus - [Completed] - shrang - Uploaded
Steel Arceus - [Completed] - barry4ever - Uploaded
Water Arceus - [Completed] - Furai - Uploaded
Excadrill - [Completed] - barry4ever - Uploaded
Thundurus - [Completed] - barry4ever - Uploaded
Reshiram - [Completed] - Fireburn - Uploaded
Zekrom - [Completed] - Jibaku - Uploaded

The following Pokemon are not labeled as Uber tier Pokemon, but have an analysis posted for them.

Venusaur - [Completed]- V0x - Uploaded
Dugtrio - [Completed] - shrang - Uploaded
Tentacruel - [Completed] - barry4ever / firecape - Uploaded
Cloyster - [Completed] - TobesMcGobes - Uploaded
Chansey - [Completed] - calze6 - Uploaded
Jynx - [Completed] - Furai - Uploaded
Omastar - [Completed] - Mr.lol - Uploaded
Kabutops - [Completed] - TobersMcGobes - Uploaded
Mew - [Completed] - giggity69 - Uploaded
Xatu - [Completed] - Mr.lol - Uploaded
Jumpluff -[Completed] - Mooo - Uploaded
Wobbuffet - [Completed] - Furai - Uploaded
Forretress - [Completed] - dragonboy52 - Uploaded
Qwilfish - [Completed] - calze6 - Uploaded
Scizor - [Completed] - shrang - Uploaded
Heracross - [Completed] - cosmicexplorer - Uploaded
Skarmory - [Completed] - barry4ever - Uploaded
Kingdra - [Completed] - comatthew6 - Uploaded
Smeargle - [Completed] - Tobes - Uploaded
Blissey - [Completed] - barry4ever - Uploaded
Tyranitar - [Completed] - shrang - Uploaded
Ludicolo - [Completed] - barry4ever - Uploaded
Shiftry - [Completed] - Tobes - Uploaded
Shedinja - [Completed] - Don Honchkrorleone - Uploaded
Gorebyss - [Completed]- Furai - Uploaded
Salamence - [Completed] - Furai - Uploaded
Metagross - [Completed] - alex 67 -Uploaded
Latias - [Completed] - shrang - Uploaded
Latios - [Completed]- Mr.lol - Uploaded
Jirachi - [Completed] - barry4ever - Uploaded
Deoxys-D - [Completed] - Mr.lol - Uploaded
Gastrodon - [Completed] - GtM - Uploaded
Hippowdon - [Completed] - shrang - Uploaded
Bronzong - [Completed] - trickroom - Uploaded
Lucario - [Completed] - barry4ever - Uploaded
Gliscor - [Completed]- Anachronism - Uploaded
Mamoswine - [Completed] - firecape - Uploaded
Magnezone - [Completed] - cosmicexplorer - Uploaded
Cresselia - [Completed] - trickroom - Uploaded
Heatran - [Completed] - Moo - Uploaded
Victini - [Completed]- Fireburn - Uploaded
Whimsicott - [Completed] - alex_67 - Uploaded
Bisharp - [Completed] - Colonel_M - Uploaded
Ferrothorn - [Completed] - calze6 - Uploaded
Hydreigon - [Completed] - trickroom - Uploaded
Terrakion - [Completed] - Ditto - Uploaded
Tornadus - [Completed] - TobesMcGobes - Uploaded

If a member of the Quality Control team thinks the set deserves a spot on-site, he will post the Quality Control stamp of approval to signify it. After an analysis receives two stamps of approval, it will be moved to the copyediting stage where the author can finish the full analysis and then have it grammar checked before going on-site.
The quote is taken from the Ubers Quality Control Team link. The analyses only need 2 QC approvals now unless the process changed again.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Hey Ghost Arceus was reserved by me. If my reservation is cancelled I would like to reserve it again. Also Shrang resrved Rock Arceus.

EDIT1 Here is where it was reserved:

EDIT2: And heres the placeholder for Ghost Arceus.Also Ground Arceus has recieved the required QC checks(2) and needs to be written. Oh and a minor nitpick

TR told me Uber analysis' need only 2 stamps now. Might be wrong though.
fixed, and added the reservation.

The quote is taken from the Ubers Quality Control Team link. The analyses only need 2 QC approvals now unless the process changed again.
fixed it. thanks.

@shrang can you please add a placeholder at least?, once you do so I'll add it.

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well now that Im finally back, I guess I'll be working on finishing Wobbuffet and Solosis. I will likely have Solosis done on Friday, and Wobbuffet done sometime next week. Sorry for being absent everyone!

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Well now that Im finally back, I guess I'll be working on finishing Wobbuffet and Solosis. I will likely have Solosis done on Friday, and Wobbuffet done sometime next week. Sorry for being absent everyone!
I'll reserve Chandelure, please.
I'll add them once I see some form of placeholder or skeleton, and nice to see you back Tmon.

Also, I will be placing the QC checks an analysis has over the weekend alongside the name of its author, just in case QC wants to look through a list and know which analyses have partial checks or still need them instead of searching individually. To the writers, please remember to post here as your analysis gets completely QCed or GPed or once you've gone from skeleton to fully written just to keep track. Thanks.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Double Posting to say Megan_Fox's analyses are up for grabs this includes Salamence, Ludicolo, Kingdra, Manaphy, Fire Arceus, Dark Arceus, and Fighting Arceus.

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
unreserving Salamence, it's not testing well at all/is hardly seeing play time.

Is Incosistant/Moody only banned in Standard play, or banned outright? If it's only banned in Standard, I'd like to reserve Glalie.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Is Incosistant/Moody only banned in Standard play, or banned outright? If it's only banned in Standard, I'd like to reserve Glalie.
Snorunt/Glalie hasn't been released via Dream World or an event, so you can't write an analysis on it that focuses solely on it's dream world ability. As for inconsistent it's only explicitly banned from Standard OU.

I'd be careful of that reservation. Inconsistent is looking towards being banned in ubers so I wouldn't rush such a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)