6th gen trade with BANK POKEMON Shines/tutored moves/etc. (New Shiny Jolly Gyarados)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you interested in a 6IV Darkrai, 6IV HP Fire Latios, or 6IV HP Ghost Keldeo for the Kyogre.
Also have Kyruem, Terrakion, Latias, HP Ice Heliosk <- all 6IV and Shiny. Would be interested in the Scizor as well.
I like Heliolisk, but it must be cloned and traded back (I have all the rights to distribute it as I please).

Hey,

I'm sorry to tell you this, but the conkeldurr I traded you was edited. I didn't know this at the time, otherwise I wouldn't have traded it to you. Can I do something for you as reparation?

EDIT : and I never gave you your swampert back, it's cloned already, you can pick it up whenever you want!

Last edited:
Hey,

I'm sorry to tell you this, but the conkeldurr I traded you was edited. I didn't know this at the time, otherwise I wouldn't have traded it to you. Can I do something for you as reparation?

EDIT : and I never gave you your swampert back, it's cloned already, you can pick it up whenever you want!
Okay, well I'll trade back Conkeldurr and get my Swampert back. I like quite honedge shiny.

I'll do it for the Scizor w/ Bug Bite, Superpower
Okay, well just PM me when u can trade and please message me back when it is cloned.

I would really like your Shiny HP Fire Greninja.
The only perfect competitive shiny I have is 31/31/31/__/31/31 Scrappy Adamant Kangaskhan. (I'm pretty sure the blank is a 16 but it's been a while since I've checked)
I know it's not OU any longer, but it IS useful in VGC so I figured I would ask. :) Worst you can do is say no!

If you need your Greninja cloned I can do that, too. My friend is over with his 3DS.

I would really like your Shiny HP Fire Greninja.
The only perfect competitive shiny I have is 31/31/31/__/31/31 Scrappy Adamant Kangaskhan. (I'm pretty sure the blank is a 16 but it's been a while since I've checked)
I know it's not OU any longer, but it IS useful in VGC so I figured I would ask. :) Worst you can do is say no!

If you need your Greninja cloned I can do that, too. My friend is over with his 3DS.
I'll take Kang for my collection.

Thanks again for the Greninja, but I wanted to point out that he is a slightly different HP Fire spread. He is 31/31/30/30/31/30.

I would like to know what pokeballs Starmie and Talonflame are in please.
Pokeball...the ball, at least for me, doesn't really matter - performance does. And Pokemon perform the same mechanically no matter what ball they're caught in, except for happiness in luxury/friend balls.

I didn't c anything, but thanks :)
Last ditch effort lol, but are you interested in these? (I just haven't bothered to update my thread):

Timbur: Adamant @ Gut - Mach Punch, Drain Punch
Cleffa: Bold @ Friend Guard (turns into Unaware) - Wish, Aromatherapy (was a pain to breed)
Chespin: Impish @ Bulletproof - Spikes
Mudkip: Relaxed Torrent
Growlithe: Adamant @ Intimidate - Morning Sun, Close Combat
Ferroseed: Relaxed @ Iron Barbs - Spikes, Leach Seed, Stealth Rock
Scraggy: Careful @ Moxie - Fake Out, Ice Punch, Drain Punch (for a unique Bulk Up set)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)