6v6 with C$FP and rickheg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Swamp Thing (M)
HP: 23
EN: 36
Torrent
Stun Spore (15%)

Levi (M)
HP: 48
EN: 56
Prankster
Infiltrator

-----------------------------------

Round 7: FINISH HIM!

Tired of Swamp Thing's face, Levi goes and wishes for a new opponent... err fires an Energy Ball right at his face! This does enough to flip him over and make him faint!

Swamp Thing
dead

Levi
A1: Energy Ball > (8+3+1.5) x 2.25 = [28 DMG/5 EN]

Swamp Thing (M)
HP: KOed
EN: KOed
Torrent

Levi (M)
EN: 51
Prankster
Infiltrator

C$FP's new Pokemon then rickheg's actions!

Okay Levi, let's cripple that power-ranger-like thing, it'll make our lives easier. Start off with Stun Spore, then set him up for some major hurting with Sunny Day. Finish it off with your newest move, Hidden Power Fire (7)

Stun Spore > Sunny Day > Hidden Power Fire (7)

Start with a Taunt to prevent Sunny Day, we don't want that crap here! Follow up with Swords Dance, and then a boosted X-Scissor.

Taunt, Swords Dance, X-Scissor

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Soul Edge (M)
HP: 100
EN: 100
Defiant
Inner Focus
Pressure

Levi (M)
EN: 51
Prankster
Infiltrator

Round 8: Slice n' Dice

Hrmph, a Power Ranger. Well, he may be able to save the world from devastation! He's definitely exerting his Pressure though!

Levi uses his hax Prankster to shake his body and emit some Stun Spores into the air. .. .. .... ... .... lol......... 959/1000 I'm sorry but I think the Stun Spores completely missed Soul Edge and flew into the air instead! Lucky Soul Edge then Taunts Levi to learn to hit better. Maybe. By then, Levi can't do a single thing! No Sunny Day. No... oh wait, that's a Hidden Power Fire! Look at the rage building and the flames waving! Soul Edge just got toasted, but at the very least he manages to build his strength up with a single Swords Dance and cut through the cottonball with a lovely X-Scissor! Fluff! It's going somewhere!

Soul Edge
A1: Taunt > [9 EN]
A2: Swords Dance > [7 EN]
A3: X-Scissor > (8+4) x 1.5 = 18 + 3 = [21 DMG/6 EN]

Levi
A1: Stun Spore (MISS) > [6+2 EN]
A2: urgh
A3: HP Fire (7) > (7+1.5) x 1.5 = [13 DMG/5+2 EN]

Soul Edge (M)
HP: 87
EN: 78
Defiant
Inner Focus
Pressure
+2 Atk

Levi (M)
HP: 27
Prankster
Infiltrator

Taunt (3 more actions)

C$FP's actions!

Aerial Ace, X-Scissor, Aerial Ace

Let's go, Arcanine! (It's pretty obvious that's what he'll use next.)

I might send out something else, just to spite you, C$.

Okay, so, we're taunted. You took out Swamp Thing, that's all I needed you to do, Levi. Let's go out with a bang. Roast him as best you can with Hidden Power Fire (7) til you drop.

Hidden Power Fire (7) x3

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!

Soul Edge (M)
HP: 87
EN: 78
Defiant
Inner Focus
Pressure
+2 Atk

Levi (M)
HP: 27
Prankster
Infiltrator

Taunt (3 more actions)

Round 9: Slash Away!

In the mood for spam, Levi goes and fires his Hidden Powers at Soul Edge. They burn, sure, but they don't seem to be THAT frightening! Soul Edge just takes them with his uber strength and slashes away at the cottonball with a razor Aerial Ace! Again, Levi backs away and shoots another Hidden Power for as much damage as possible... until the monster that is Soul Edge creeps upward and slices Levi down with a murderous X-Scissor. At last, Levi falls on his back, crushed and defeated from the graceful Soul Edge.

Soul Edge
A1: Aerial Ace > (6+4) x 1.5 = 15 + 5 = [18 DMG/4 EN]
A2: X-Scissor > (8+4) x 1.5 = 18 + 3 = [21 DMG/6 EN]

Levi
A1: HP Fire (7) > (7+1.5) x 1.5 = [13 DMG/9+2 EN]
A2: HP Fire (7) > (7+1.5) x 1.5 = [13 DMG/13+2 EN]

Soul Edge (M)
HP: 61
EN: 68
Defiant
Inner Focus
Pressure
+1 Atk

Levi (M)
Prankster
Infiltrator

rickheg's new Pokemon and actions!

I told you I would. I'm saving Ziggy for something later. Let's go, Swifty the Mienshao!

Okay, now I know this might be a tense battle, but don't let it get to you! Meditate to gather your focus so you can hit stronger. Then launch a powerful Brick Break because HJK scares me. Then finish up with a Drain Punch because who doesn't like getting health back?

Meditate > Brick Break > Drain Punch

We will have to do this with style! (That statement has no meaning, I just wanted to say that.)

Chill, Metal Burst, Chill

Well, it does have a little bit of style.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!

Soul Edge (M)
HP: 61
EN: 68
Defiant
Inner Focus
Pressure
+1 Atk

Swifty (M)
Inner Focus
Regenerator
Reckless

Round 10: Swift Edge Of Doom

??? hi swifty!

Swifty, being the swifty he is, focuses his mind on owning Soul Edge and Meditates. Nice Attack boost. :) Soul Edge ain't sweating it though and chills. Not liking how Soul Edge is getting comfy, Swifty takes it to the next level and slams the dark/steel jerk with a Brick Break! Ouch ouch ouch! But he - Soul Edge - was totally waiting for that to happen as he retaliates with a Metal Burst! Look at Swifty blown away at the massive amounts of damage that done! Now wanting to recover, Swifty goes in for a Drain Punch to the face, which recovers a nice amount of HP. Ah! Soul Edge is a bit too worn out from the earlier assaults (including his own), so he just chills once again. How relaxing.

Soul Edge
A1: Chill > [+12 EN]
A2: Metal Burst > [38 DMG/19 EN]
A3: Chill > [+12 EN]

Swifty
A1: Meditate > [5+2 EN]
A2: Brick Break > (8+3+1.5) x 2.25 = 28.125 + 1.5 = [30 DMG/5+2 EN]
A2: Drain Punch > (8+3+1.5) x 2.25 = 28.125 + 1.5 = [30 DMG/15 Heal/11+2 EN]

Soul Edge (M)
HP: 1
EN: 73
Defiant
Inner Focus
Pressure
+1 Atk

Swifty (M)
HP: 77
Inner Focus
Regenerator
Reckless

+1 Atk

C$FP's actions!

SHWOWOW! I didn't think that we would be left this weak, I definitely should have used Metal Burst twice. Too late for that! Ummm, I guess we should try a combo of some sort. Use Suckerpunch and Psycho Cut in some sort of combo attack! Then use Psycho Cut at the end if you can.

Suckerpunch-Psycho Cut combo, nothing because of combo , Psycho Cut

We did save Fake Out. The description in ASB Audit Thread says nothing about it needing to be used immediately. It also says it's the fastest priority attack. So, Fake Out should KO him before we take any damage. After that, I suppose it doesn't matter, but Drain Punch just in case, and finish with a chill should it somehow get to that.

Fake Out > Drain Punch > chill

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!

Soul Edge (M)
HP: 1
Defiant
Inner Focus
Pressure
+1 Atk

Swifty (M)
Inner Focus
Regenerator
Reckless

+1 Atk

Round 11: Too Fast For You!

Before Soul Edge attempts any tricky combo of some sort, Swifty uses his Fake Out to slap some sense into the power ranger, making him faint despite no flinch! Oh no!

Soul Edge
A1: Cgrea
A2: haeare
A3: zxvzxv

Swifty
A1: Fake Out: it does 1 damage [4 EN]
A2: aharjrea
A2: rheahrere

Soul Edge (M)
Defiant
Inner Focus
Pressure

Swifty (M)
EN: 69
Inner Focus
Regenerator
Reckless

+1 Atk

C$FP's new Pokemon then rickheg's actions!

Okay, Swifty. It's important we soften up White Belly here, she can really hurt Liberty hard. Since we have reckless unlocked, let's use it! But first, start with a Rock Slide, because hitting SE is fun. Then, let's see how hard you can really hit by launching yourself with a mighty Hi Jump Kick!!!! Then, finish with another Rock Slide, and let's see where that leaves us.

Rock Slide > Hi Jump Kick > Rock Slide

Also, Flora, I think you reffed 4-5 rounds of this match yesterday. You are a machine o.O

Start by using Hurricane for some damage. Then use Agility to dodge that Hi Jump Kick, and preferably even get a boost. Then use Hurricane again, we can't afford to take a ton of damage before facing that ungodly Syclant!

Hurricane, Agility (try to get a boost, but it is more important to dodge Hi Jump Kick), Hurricane

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!

White Belly (F)
Inner Focus

Swifty (M)
EN: 69
Inner Focus
Regenerator
Reckless

+1 Atk

Round 12: Rocky Flight

refzor... refzor... i refzor...

Swifty sees White Belly. Swift uses Rock Slide! It crushes the dragon but the dragon's Inner Focus keeps her stable enough for a nice breeze of Hurricane! Swifty spins and spins as a consequence of the strong winds... which gives White Belly enough time to spin around in a fast evasive Agility! By then, Swifty attempts to fly at the dragon for a strong Hi Jump Kick, but it misses because I think White Belly is too fast???? While missing, it seems like Swifty hit himself pretty badly! Oops! This round hastily wraps up with another Rock Slide from Swifty, crushing the mighty dragon. She just shrugs it off though and summons another Hurricane to wish wash Swifty away. Oh, and it seems this one hits and confuses little Swifty for 2 actions!

White Belly
A1: Hurricane > (12+3+4.5) x 1.5 = [29 DMG/7 EN]
A2: Agility > no boost due to being used evasively [7 EN]
A3: Hurricane > (12+3+4.5) x 1.5 = [29 DMG/7 EN]

Swifty
A1: Rock Slide > (8+3) x 1.5 = 16.5 + 1.5 = [18 DMG/6 EN]
A2: Hi Jump Kick > (13+3+2+3) x .67 = [14 DMG/7 EN] (MISSES SO SWIFTY TAKES 7 DMG)
A2: Rock Slide > (8+3) x 1.5 = 16.5 + 1.5 = [18 DMG/6 EN]

White Belly (F)
HP: 64
EN: 79
Inner Focus

Swifty (M)
HP: 12
EN: 50
Inner Focus
Regenerator
Reckless

+1 Atk
Confused (2 actions)

C$FP's actions!

Use ExtremeSpeed. Boom.

ExtremeSpeed, Twister if Mienshao is still standing, ExtremeSpeed again if Mienshao is still somehow not KOed

Yeah, I pack Detect for moments exactly like this. Then, Rock Slide to put some last hurting on him. Then Fake Out for some last bit of damage if you're still somehow around. Good work, Swifty.

Detect > Rock Slide > Fake Out

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!

White Belly (F)
EN: 79
Inner Focus

Swifty (M)
HP: 12
EN: 50
Inner Focus
Regenerator
Reckless

+1 Atk
Confused (2 actions)

Round 13: Crumbling End

With the short time he's existing, Swifty somehow makes friends with his confusion and manages to not hit himself! By then, he's on Detect mode... and oh gosh, there's a freaking White Belly on steroids there! Swoosh! Aha! Swifty dodge the ExtremeSpeed (6 EN) right in the nick of time! You have to be ninja to do that! Afterward, Swifty feels a bit clumsy and decides to hit himself in confusion for some dumb reason I have no idea why. (4+4.5=9 DMG/3 EN). That said, White Belly finishes this mess up by summoning a draconic Twister (4+3+4.5=12 DMG/2 EN) that swirls into Swifty and hurls him into the air and crashes him into the ground, fainted! DING DING DING!

nothing needed

White Belly (F)
EN: 71
Inner Focus

Swifty (M)
Inner Focus
Regenerator
Reckless

rickheg's new Pokemon and actions!

Okay, this might be a terrible idea, but you need to get into the action, so let's go, Atlantis the Tirtouga!! My mind is so warped even I can barely comprehend what I'm doing.

Anyway, Atlantis, I know this looks intimidating, but I've got a plan to see you through this, buddy. Trust me. We gotta start by Toxicing White Belly. It'll drain her health, and hopefully force her hand. Then, I want you to Bide. That's right, Bide. She can't KO in time, so she'll have to either sit back and take Toxic damage, or give you energy to beat the tar out of her. Your last action will go into waiting, storing energy.

Toxic > Bide > continue Biding

Wow, things just suddenly got a lot better for me. Well, he is STAB super-effective, so it isn't that great. Let's take a look at his move-set... What is the antonym of disappointing? Anyway, we have work to do.

Safeguard, Dragon Dance, Thunder Wave

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!

White Belly (F)
EN: 71
Inner Focus

Atlantis (M)
HP: 90
Sturdy
Solid Rock

Round 14: Huh

rickheg goes with this terrible idea of sending in Atlantis and commands him to Toxic the mighty dragon known as White Belly... until it's met by the faster Safeguard which completely blocks any poison effect. Atlantis then goes into Bide mode - which was pretty predictable! White Belly uses this time to Dragon Dance up and Thunder Wave the pathetic turtle. Oh, and now that two turns have passed and Bide has priority, White Belly gets a free hit first action next round! Thanks Bide! <3

Atlantis
A1: Toxic > [7 EN]
A2: Bide
A3: Bide

White Belly
A1: Safeguard > [10 EN] (3r)
A2: Dragon Dance > [6 EN]
A3: Thunder Wave > [7 EN]

White Belly (F)
EN: 48
Inner Focus
Safeguard (3 rounds)
+1 Atk/Spe (1 round)

Atlantis (M)
HP: 90
EN: 93
Sturdy
Solid Rock
PAR (20%)

C$FP's actions!

Alright, alright. This could go well. Man, I am pretty happy with Dragonite right now. After looking at some calcs, things look alright.

Hurricane, Thunderbolt, ThunderPunch
IF Atlantis uses Bide on action 2 or 3, make the remaining actions Chill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)