[9:57 PM] blunder: The Official Circlejerk Tour I - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Void it was "I'll be on at x times try to find me then" except neither of you actually went online when they said they would. I know because I was online. Which is why I called for an activity win at 1am on that last day of the tournament after staying up all night waiting for you guys multiple days in a row.

GW

I may be warrior
is a Tiering Contributor
still waiting on ajna to respond and to find a time that works for camilas and I

kumiko

formerly TDK
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Sorry for the delay, but between school and the size of the tournament, it took us a while to finish all of the activity posts and make sure all win / loss posts were correctly reported.

I'm going to quote the OP here to save myself the time of dealing with any potential activity complaints:

Please note that due to the size of the tournament, we will only look at this thread for activity calls. This means if you fail to make an activity post, your game will either be lost to activity, coinflipped, or declared dead. There will be no exceptions to this at all and the three of us will ignore all PMs about activity via Discord and Showdown. Again; post your activity claims in the thread should it be necessary.
As such, we only took into account posts from this thread. Due to this type of tournament, we won't allow any extensions (which was stated in the OP) & all decisions are final; if you disagree with it, you should have posted before now. The rules were written from the start of the round and it's not on us you didn't abide to them. If there was a blatant mistake, please send me a PM ASAP.

Again, activity wins are determined based off of this thread alone.

Vai Lusa > Void
Mr. Perry > Samjo
Navy > Takatalvi
-Snow > AAmen
Rexus > ggggd
z0mOG > Hootie
Raiza > Takatalvi
LuckOverSkill > Freend
hamhamhamham > regnite
Adam the first > bro fist
Redmaxx > chimpact
undisputed > tropical teo
baloor > wezze
fmg > asek
erz > vore gidal
A Hero's Destiny > Pradhaaan
Organo84 > Vore Gidal
praj.pran > asek
Candice > hootie
Level 56 > Shmon
Casparov > Sand Castle
MetalGro$$ > Barge
Subject 18 > TUO
Amoonguss > dice
Mounts > FAJI
Kebab mlml > Pradhaaan
AlexAKSD > Sam
AlexAKSD > Aurora
Zokuru > FAJI
Organo84 > 067jox
Paperblade > qplaz
Elodin > hquaze
Celysi > asek
nukednukem > bushtush
fish1889 > Martin
Lysergic > antemasque
webcamparrot > Void
webcamparrot > E4 Flint
Gotham Paladin > AAmen
Eo Ut Mortus > Infamy
dk > pttp
LLiolae > aim
Marcelinho Rodrigues > Hachimaki98
McMeghan > Enki
McMeghan > Cicada
McMeghan > izuef
Kushalos > MilesTails
Enki > Cicada
p2 > pokemonmastertj
p2 > blightbringer
adamant excadrill > ggggd
double switches > shmon
paycard > highlighter
team pokepals > blightbringer

Any incomplete game not covered above is a dead game and will not count towards a win for either team.

Round 2 soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)