1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

_-~SPL AWARDS~-_

Discussion in 'Smogon Premier League' started by Synre, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Playa

Playa
    is a Past WCoP Winner

The chaser is always an ass. He told me he played soccer so he could grope boys
  2. ToF

ToF
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 13 Champion

we had mid-season all-stars based on record. this is what the managers think. i don't exactly see what is the problem. it's not like no one recognizes that TC went 10-1 this season, i certainly think that's one hell of an accomplishment. he made all spl second team, so clearly people thought that he was good enough for something.
  3. Umby

Umby I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Majin and Bluewind representin'. Good shit guys.
  4. evan

evan I did my best -- I have no regrets
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

sorry guys best management staff coming through here are my opinions on this controversy:
  5. locopoke

locopoke indulges in unsavory behavior
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I taught the_chaser rby
  6. Mr.E

Mr.E im the best
    is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Winner

Raiders 0/2 ??????

I'm also somewhat offended by your "raving review" of TC's RBY performance. I mean hey, Pokémon is a game of luck (especially RBY) and I'm sure it's just as easy for him to have lost due to bad luck in the finals as it was for him to win due to luck in the regular season. Maybe he punted it due to horrible player errors, but you should know better than most that winning/losing alone is not terribly indicative of player skill. (In fact, well showcased by the fact you nor anyone else wanted to vote for him.)

If only we could apply this same logic to suspect testing... ~_~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)