A 100% way to get Shiny Pokemon in X/Y through chaining *Japanese Video*

I'm not sure this is correct.

1.find you pokemon that you want to shiny.
2.make it faint or capture
3.Use Poke radar and find the moving grass patch that are 4 adjacent from you current position, if not has said moving grass patch. Run until fully charge you radar and use it again and find the moving grass patch that are 4 adjacent from you current position. Repeat process until find it.

I have try it and it look good result until my stupid that move to the wrong grass patch.

Last edited:

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm not sure this is correct.

1.find you pokemon that you want to shiny.
2.make it faint or capture
3.Use Poke radar and find the moving grass patch that are 4 adjacent from you current position, if not has said moving grass patch. Run until fully charge you radar and use it again and find the moving grass patch that are 4 adjacent from you current position.

I have try it and it look good result until my stupid that move to the wrong grass patch.
I can't watch the video right now, but this sounds identical to how it works in the fourth generation. Are there any major differences?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)