A Boring Tournament!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm up to be in who ever needs a last member on they're team or whatever, just PM me.

EDIT: My Friend Matthew and I are making a team, PM me to join, or PM me for both of us to join your team.

This seems like a pretty interesting tournament, and a decent warm up for the official Smogon WiFi Tournament that's coming pretty soon.

But at the moment, I don't have any team members yet, though I do have one potential candidate in mind. PM me if you're looking for a team member [/shameless plug]

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
Well the sign ups are underway now, and I still don't have a team sorted.

I was hoping of : (Still not confirmed)

Me
Dan Dan

And 2 other guys to join, offers?

Anyway, if that doesn't happen, I'm also a free agent.

Well I have a team, they will be registered on here within the next 24 hours. Our team is called Vale Force and the people in it are:

AiR.B - Captain
Sam(TM)
Vash
MrNintendo980

The last 3 aren't registered here at the time of this post but will be in the next 24 hours.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
Well I have a team, they will be registered on here within the next 24 hours. Our team is called Vale Force and the people in it are:

AiR.B - Captain
Sam(TM)
Vash
MrNintendo980

The last 3 aren't registered here at the time of this post but will be in the next 24 hours.
This isn't the sign up topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.