A Boring Tournament!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm up to be in who ever needs a last member on they're team or whatever, just PM me.

EDIT: My Friend Matthew and I are making a team, PM me to join, or PM me for both of us to join your team.

This seems like a pretty interesting tournament, and a decent warm up for the official Smogon WiFi Tournament that's coming pretty soon.

But at the moment, I don't have any team members yet, though I do have one potential candidate in mind. PM me if you're looking for a team member [/shameless plug]

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well the sign ups are underway now, and I still don't have a team sorted.

I was hoping of : (Still not confirmed)

Me
Dan Dan

And 2 other guys to join, offers?

Anyway, if that doesn't happen, I'm also a free agent.

Havak, I've got some PMs from people wanting to join us. I haven't decided who, if any of them yet though so keep them coming!

I'd like to play if it's not too soon (i.e. after the Smogon tournament probably), and I'd be a free agent. I'm not good. :p

I'm up to be in who ever needs a last member on they're team or whatever, just PM me.

EDIT: My Friend Matthew and I are making a team, PM me to join, or PM me for both of us to join your team.
I'm the Matthew. Just confirming my spot.

Well I have a team, they will be registered on here within the next 24 hours. Our team is called Vale Force and the people in it are:

AiR.B - Captain
Sam(TM)
Vash
MrNintendo980

The last 3 aren't registered here at the time of this post but will be in the next 24 hours.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well I have a team, they will be registered on here within the next 24 hours. Our team is called Vale Force and the people in it are:

AiR.B - Captain
Sam(TM)
Vash
MrNintendo980

The last 3 aren't registered here at the time of this post but will be in the next 24 hours.
This isn't the sign up topic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)