A Clash between weathers (OU Warstory)

man... what is wrong with people... this is a funny and cool warstory from two good batlers... it's pokemon of course there's gonna be hax!
P.S.lol pro skarmory letting sawsbuck kill itself off...

I love how your Skarmory was like 10HKO'd by Sawsbuck. Totally walled it while in a block of ice.
Anyway you both played really well. In fact if it wasn't for the critical hit on Garchomp this would've been a pretty boring Garchomp sweep. Good warstory.

I for one liked the battle, commentary and all. It wasnt the longest commentary I've seen, but I'm not here for an English lesson either. It gets the point across, and a bit of snarkyness (as an attempt at humour, I'm guessing) doesn't hurt. Just gotta read it as drama, rather than bitching.

I would say that WoW spamming is a bit ridiculous. The second time, that was a good play to stop Tyranitar. The third? Eh, can be read as good or bad depending on how much your fear TTar. Fourth? Okay, thats just ridiculous.

I wasn't really that happy to see Garchomp rampaging, as it seemed a bit too easy (not happy to see it get owned by a crit either). Still, props for using a defensive Garchomp spread. No wonder it's uber if it can tank a Mamoswine's Ice Shard as you claim, and it's good to see just how unpredictable your Chomp is (as demonstrated by the chat log where your opponent didn't realise the crit was necessary).

All in all, a nice Warstory, and not too drawn out so I'm still awake at the end. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)