Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Snore
- Bug Buzz
- Tailwind
- air cutter

Last edited:

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
hey big guy. combee isnt viable in little cup; in every situation youd think to use it, there is a better pokemon you could use instead. also, you're not supposed to make threads without the permission of a little cup forum moderator. i cant lock this, but im just trying to inform you of the rules so you know how to better contribute to little cup, which i very much want you to do in the future. thank you for trying to help out, i hope to see you around here more, or in the Little cup room on PS!

hey big guy. combee isnt viable in little cup; in every situation youd think to use it, there is a better pokemon you could use instead. also, you're not supposed to make threads without the permission of a little cup forum moderator. i cant lock this, but im just trying to inform you of the rules so you know how to better contribute to little cup, which i very much want you to do in the future. thank you for trying to help out, i hope to see you around here more, or in the Little cup room on PS!
i know combee is terrible, but i just wanted to make it "viable" by being a tailwind setup pokemon

also, is girafarig good in anything goes

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Hello AFREEVIRUS!

Since these analyses are geared towards competitive play, they're only written for Pokemon that would be worth using on a team designed to win as much as possible. Unfortunately, Combee is too weak and outclassed to be worth including on any competitive team; for every situation where Combee is the best choice, there would be many more situations where another Bug- or Flying-type with Tailwind would be better, to the point where you would win more overall by not including Combee on your team. For this reason, we don't want to write a Combee analysis and give the impression that it might be usable on a competitive team.

In the future, make sure you have read the forum-specific rules before posting. Here are the rules you should follow for the LC Analyses subforum. A Combee analysis would have failed the the third item in the pre-analysis checklist - Does the Pokemon really need an analysis done? - as it appears on this list.

Girafarig is not very good in anything goes, but this is an LC subforum, so questions about AG would be better suited for the AG forum or PS room. Make sure to read their forum-specific rules first, though.

I'm locking this for now. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)