A Dreamy Dream World Tournament: Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Approved by Earthworm

Introduction

This is a tournament for the new and up-and-coming Dream World metagame. The rules are simple: there are no dream world ability and rules restrictions. For example Chlorophyll Giga Drain Venusaur would be legal. As well as Genesect and Keldeo. This will be a 64 man tournament, but if we get enough people signing up it may very well be 128.

General Rules

• General tournament rules apply.
  • The Dream World banlist is in effect, which can be found and viewed here.
  • Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • Allow Specators
  • No johnning please :(
Banlist

I'll post the banlist here just in case you guys don't want to view the link.

Items:

• Soul Dew

• Bright Powder / Lax
Moves:

• Evasion moves

• OHKO moves
Abilities:

• Moody

• Drizzle + Swift Swim

Pokemon:

• Arceus
  • Darkrai
  • Deoxys
  • Deoxys-A
  • Dialga
  • Giratina
  • Giratina-O
  • Groudon
  • Ho-Oh
  • Kyogre
  • Lugia
  • Mewtwo
  • Palkia
  • Rayquaza
  • Reshiram
  • Shaymin-S
  • Zekrom

YOU WILL HAVE A BIT OVER A WEEK TO COMPLETE YOUR MATCHES. THIS ROUND ENDS MARCH 16th!

R1

EspyJoel vs blarajan
Blue Star vs Ningildo
Tobes vs .Robert
Giga Punch vs MikeDecIsHere
Bernis vs McMeghan
Fatty vs Pokemon0078
Pkrs vs Blaaz
WhiteQueen vs Hawkstar
Rewer vs Omicron
Lady Salamence vs Tiffanyy
Rockhp31 vs JDFstar023
Bloo (the worst) vs Eo Ut Mortus
Cicada vs steamroll
raseri vs Pedrock
D4RR3N vs BIG loven
wilson46 vs VirtualSpirit
xtrashine vs KnightoftheWind
Mostwanted vs V0x
Eraddd vs NatGeo
H-C vs DetriotLolcat
Steven Snype vs Ciele
Novaray vs Ala
davidness vs WTF BR Pancho
Limitless vs zdrup15
SoulWind vs Noodlez
Foster vs kuja20
Soviet vs Chacal
reyscarface vs iceydude168
Sir vs SOMALIA
Pokemonrocks777 vs Cherub Agent
Lamppost vs ssbbm
idiotfrommars vs Birkal

BIG loven vs WhiteQueen
Chacal vs SoulWind
Steven Snype vs NatGeo
Ningildo vs Cicada
MikeDecIsHere vs Birkal
reyscarface vs KnightoftheWind
zdrup15 vs Cherub Agent
Blaaz vs wilson46
McMeghan vs ssbbm
(Ala vs Novaray) vs Sir
Lady Salamence vs davidness
blarajan vs kuja20
Bloo (the worst) vs Mostwanted
raseri vs Fatty
Rockhp31 vs Omicron
DetriotLolcat vs Tobes

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
ummm...why didn't we get an extension? You subbed me in with like 5 days to go to the deadline and there was no vm on your part to let me know. My opponent Novaray made no effort to contact me and when I was online and ready he still had to team build. We set up a time for later that I unfortunately could not make, so that's my bad. I still think that warrants an extension.

Don't think me or lady salamence knew that she was subbed in, and if she did she never attempted to vm me. Oh well, guess thats how da cookie crumbles.

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ummm...why didn't we get an extension? You subbed me in with like 5 days to go to the deadline and there was no vm on your part to let me know. My opponent Novaray made no effort to contact me and when I was online and ready he still had to team build. We set up a time for later that I unfortunately could not make, so that's my bad. I still think that warrants an extension.
I had my team built and was ready to play at the times we agreed on. No problem for me if we get an extension as I would like to play the match

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I had my team built and was ready to play at the times we agreed on. No problem for me if we get an extension as I would like to play the match
Sorry I was rushing out the door. You guys can have an extension, sorry about that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)