1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

A first warstory, A challenge CUp warstory, and a 2k post!

Discussion in 'Other Metagames' started by Texas Cloverleaf, Nov 6, 2011.

1. locoghoul

locoghoul

The warstory itself was good but the battle was meh. CC matches, in my opinion, have no strategy. You don't even know if X poke has any STAB move at all, might as well make a Metronome battle warstory
  2. Texas Cloverleaf

Texas Cloverleaf meh
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Glad to know people enjoyed my writing style at least. It will definately encourage me to warstory further matches once I solve aeo's image issue (think I have an idea to figure it out).

EDIT: Nope. I really can't be bothered to upload all 40+ images to tinypic or w/e just to post them here so w/e :P
  3. Its_A_Random

Its_A_Random The imitated
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor

Little bit late to the party, but Congrats on 2k, man!

Agreeing with others that this was a nice warstory, do Warstory more in the future.

You forgot about me in the shoutouts, but w/e...Grats.
  4. AOPSUser

AOPSUser

Congrats on the Luvdisc!
  5. LUST

LUST
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

congrats man and a very nice war story,
  6. Valo525

Valo525

I actually have that log saved (I spectated).

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)