A Glass of Lemonade

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Double E..... EE.... OH! EE!
Thanks for the shout. Here's to all the good times to come in #grammar. Oh yeah, let's see some art.

V0x!!!!
lol so lazy I was super-hyped for this 1k and you didn't deliver @.@
Also this lemonade shit is stupid

But really you are a super cool guy and a great guy to chat to :)
<3 vocks

Mafeking

channels his inner Wolverine
is a Contributor Alumnus
itt v0x does not reveal his love for Garchomp as a 1k surprise

I do however get a shoutout? Gosh I love you.

I'm watching s6 ep1 like right now. rofl Morocco.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ahhhhhhhhhh.... The LC RMT one is awesome, especially Bronzor! I bet you used the default shape to draw that completely -.- but the shading and highlighting is great! It looks so metallic :) but missy's hairstyle is scary ~_~

Lazy V0x used a huge oval and some circles on Chinchou -.- but still works great :P

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
alright some 1k art i was /going/ to do but never finished so i'll just slowly filter this around

Molk:

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I swear if you post non 1k art again you will live an unhappy, short and sterile life
/me shots Pin Missles at V0x

O:< Though I'm thinking if that Drifloon could be NixHex??? Because his name has two 'x's and Drifloon has a plaster???? /stupid logic

haha. It's pretty cute though!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)