A help request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey people! I've been pretty busy on my road to Worlds but that doesn't really stop me from checking by whenever i can, but I do have some problems that I need help with
And no, it has nothing to do with my trip so don't worry about that :^)
You see, I've seen what Nugget Bridge has become with the new format and I honestly don't like it a bit. I'm pretty sure you also feel the same. This encourages me to try writing articles for Smogon Flying Press, to try to get new players to the scene, you know?

However, SFP doesn't have much experience with VGC articles, which often makes the process very tedious and slow. Despite the amount of people on QC team, many aren't really active and usually i get the advice of one or 2 QC members before getting out an article, and I learned how much time one of those stamps can take to arrive last year with VGC'15 Archetypes. This, together with the time artists can take on making their artwork, delays articles here by a lot. VGC metagame moves extremely fast and one can't allow this to happen. This is why I'm asking for your help.

Anyone interested on helping me make articles? Having more people helping on an article reduces individual research time, and will make the publishment of that article a lot easier. Plus, we can individually work on more articles, which would give a lot more VGC content to the Smogon scene and help our community grow.

I'd like to encourage VGC stuff over here as well. NB has gotten very circlejerky, and competition is never a bad thing. I don't have enough time to contribute to writing up full articles, but I could help give you unofficial GP checks if you want.

I'd like to encourage VGC stuff over here as well. NB has gotten very circlejerky, and competition is never a bad thing. I don't have enough time to contribute to writing up full articles, but I could help give you unofficial GP checks if you want.
Funny thing you mentioned. I play VGC since it started, seriously starting in 2012, never liked Smogon tiers. However, I like people here way more, I feel way more at home here than I ever felt there, even though I do like the content there.

I'm in to help. I really disliked the way NB went with its whole redesign, losing the quality articles. NB went down hill a lot on the transition to gen 6. I ended up spending more time on Esports Runner after the redesign, and reading that in google translate's poor excuse of translation from Japanese to English.
Also, I'm going to be bored over the summer holidays, so something to do other than be bored might be a good idea.

I'll try to help if you want, I helped someone on NB with their articles on their blog when the updated NB appeared, and I wrote a short Nidoking analyses before the jacked up NB appeared. I'll help ya out with SM especially as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.