A Little Strong - LouisCyphre vs. Wobbanaut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, guys! Welcome to tonight's match! Let's not waste any time and just get started with the rules. Also, what about items?

1v1 LC Singles
2 Rec / 5 Chl
2 Day DQ
All Abilities
2 Substitutions
ASB Arena

And now our challengers approach! What do they have with them today?

LouisCyphre's Team

[a]Ralts[/a]

Ralts ♂ - Montoya
Nature: Rash (SpA: +1, SpD: -1)
Type: Psychic
Psychic Type - Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize - (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Trace - (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
(DW) Telepathy - (Dormant) - (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 40

Height Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
BRT: 10

EC: 7 / 9
MC: 0
DC: 3 / 5

18 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - lol
Special Moves - Confusion, Icy Wind, Magical Leaf, Psychic, Thunderbolt
Status Moves - Calm Mind, Destiny Bond, Disable, Double Team, Encore, Growl, Heal Pulse, Lucky Chant, Pain Split, Snatch, Taunt, Teleport, Thunder Wave

A brooding type, Montoya spends a great deal of time among others nonetheless. Taking in sights and sounds around himself, Montoya remains an observer rather than participant more often than not.
[a]Nidoran♀[/a]

Nidoran♀ - Helen
Nature: Mild (SpA: +1, Def: -1)
Type: Poison
Poison Type - Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Poison Point - (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Rivalry - (Innate) This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).
(DW) Hustle - (Dormant) - (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 41

Height Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
BRT: 12

EC: 1 / 9
MC: 2
DC: 1 / 5

15 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Bite, Counter, Double Kick, Fury Swipes, Poison Sting, Pursuit, Scratch
Special Moves - Sludge Bomb, Venoshock
Status Moves - Endure, Growl, Helping Hand, Protect, Tail Whip, Toxic

Helen can be described as considerate or kind for the most part, although the sincerity simply isn't there. She sits in idle thought until called upon or otherwise addressed, and then responds almost autonomously and with little emotion.
[a]Embirch[/a]

Embirch ♂ - Big Duo
Nature: Sassy (SpD: +1, Spe -7, Evasion -10%))
Type: Fire / Grass
Fire Type - Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Grass Type - Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Leaf Guard - (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Battle Armor - (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
(DW) Chlorophyll - (Dormant) - (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 43 (-)

Height Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
BRT: 13

EC: 0 / 9
MC: 0
DC: 0 / 5

15 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Bullet Seed, Counter, Flame Wheel
Special Moves - Absorb, Earth Power, Ember, Fire Blast, Fire Spin, Giga Drain
Status Moves - Aromatherapy, Growth, Leech Seed, Protect, Substitute, Sweet Scent

YE GUILTY

Wobbanaut's Team

Axew [Bloodshed] (M)
Nature:Adamant (+Att, -Spa)
Dragon:
Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities:
Rivalry:[Type: Innate] This Pokemon has a primal response to competition and mating, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its attacks by two (2) when it attacks an opponent of the same gender in the same Egg Group, and decreasing the power of all its attacks by two (2) when it faces an opponent of the opposite gender in the same Egg Group (Monster/Ground are used for Nidorina/Nidoqueen).

Mold Breaker:[Type: Innate]Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Unnerve:[Type: Innate][DW]The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4(+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1(-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 57
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9
MC:0
DC:0/5

Attacks:
Level Up - Scratch, Leer, Assurance, Dragon Rage, Dual Chop, Scary Face, Slash, False Swipe
TM - Double Team, Substitute, Dig
Egg Moves - Endure, Reversal, Endeaver

Looks like we have a good fight on our hands, folks! Let's just check the turn order and get moving!

Louis picks a pokemon (and possibly an item).
Wobbanaut (possibly picks an item and) orders.
Louis orders.
I ref.
Louis orders.
Wobbanaut orders.
I ref.
Repeat.

Alright, let's go!

No item and I send out the Bloodshed shed some blood will ya

Substitute 25 - Dual Chop - Dig

Why you no evolve the ralts and I would like to apply for reffing at the Battle Pike

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Why hasn't Montoya evolved? Because he has to fight at least once before he can evolve, isn't that right?

Montoya - Encore | Snatch | Taunt

You want to ref Pike? Beat me and I'll consider it. After all, I've never seen you battle before.

Ralts (Montoya)
Energy: 100
Speed: 40
Other:

Axew (Bloodshed)
Energy: 100
Speed: 57
Other:

---------------------------------------------------

Round 1 - It begins.

Alright, I'm back in the ASB arena, my favorite arena except for all of these screaming fans. I need to start hosting these at like, 3 in the morning... Whatever, let's just watch the match. Axew starts off by creating a Substitute to take hits for him. Sensing the opportunity, Ralts applauds and praises Axew, Encoring that move.

Axew, encouraged by the praise, Substitutes again. However, as he already has one up, it does nothing but drain his energy. Ralts takes advantage of this, Snatching the Substitute away for itself.

Axew continues to to Substitute, this time not in vain. However, its health and energy are rapidly depleting. Ralts, fed up with this Substitute shenanigans, insults and Taunts Axew into only attacking it head on. Ralts definitely has the advantage here.

Action 1
Axew used Substitute (25). (24 Energy)

Ralts used Encore. (10 Energy)

Action 2

Ralts used Snatch. (8 Energy) Ralts used Substitute (25). 24 Energy

Action 3

Ralts used Taunt. (10 Energy)

End Round 1

Ralts (Montoya)
HP: 65
Energy: 48
Other: Substitute (25 HP)

Axew (Bloodshed)
Energy: 28
Other: Substitute (25 HP), Taunted (6 Actions Left)​

Louis's turn.

I don't lose energy from the the snatched sub and I don't lose HP if I already have a sub and ralts loses HP when it snatches the sub so I should have 24 more EN 25 more HP and Ralts should have 25 less HP

For your first concern, I understand even if you fail a move, you still lose energy. I could be wrong about this, of course. For your second, you didn't lose HP for your second Substitute. I only took away 50 HP for your first and third Substitute. About your last concern, I am not sure about the outcome. I will need a second opinion about that.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
He only loses 25 HP, for making one sub. He loses En for each attempt, including the Snatched one. I lose HP and En for the Snatched sub as normal.

Snatch steals the move attempt, not any lingering effects. So Montoya does not steal the pre-existing substitute.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
That's better. Montoya, take it away!

Montoya - Icy Wind | Psychic | Icy Wind
If Bloodshed uses Dig and you have no clones, use Double Team (4) and push actions down.

Ok that pretty much destroys any chance f me being a Pike Ref but I have to try and I'll go down fighting

Scratch - Assurance - Scratch

Ralts (Montoya)
Energy: 48
Other: Substitute (25 HP)

Axew (Bloodshed)
Energy: 28
Other: Substitute (25 HP), Taunted (6 Actions Left)

Round 2 - It continues.

No flavor; forgive me?

Action 1
Axew used Scratch. [CRITICAL - <626/10000: YES; 9604/10000: NO] {4 + 6 - 1.5} (9 Damage) (3 Energy)

Ralts used Icy Wind. [HIT - <9501/10000: YES; 7580/10000: YES] [CRITICAL - <626/10000: YES; 4167/10000: NO] {(6 + 4.5 - 3) * 1.5} (11 Damage) (5 Energy)

Action 2:
Ralts used Psychic. [CRITICAL - <626/10000: YES; 4169/10000: NO] [EFFECT - <1001/10000: YES; 7917/10000: NO] {8 + 3 + 4.5 - 3} (13 Damage) {5 + 2/2 - 1} (5 Energy)

Axew used Assurance. [CRITICAL - <626/10000: YES; 7764/10000: NO] {(5 + 6 - 1.5) * 1.5} (14 Damage) (7 Energy)

Action 3
Ralts used Icy Wind. [HIT - <9501/10000: YES; 8771/10000: YES] [CRITICAL - <626/10000: YES; 3170/10000: NO] {(6 + 4.5 - 3) * 1.5} (11 Damage) (5 Energy)

Axew used Scratch. [CRITICAL - <626/10000: YES; 616/10000: YES] {4 + 3 + 6 - 1.5} (12 Damage) (3 Energy)

End Round 2

Ralts (Montoya)
Energy: 33
Other:

Axew (Bloodshed)
Energy: 15
Speed: 57 (16)
Other: Taunted (3 Actions Left)​

Wobbanaut's turn.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
Neither of us should be damaged except for our substitutes yet. We're both still at 65 HP. Assurance only gets the boost if I was damaged that action, not that round. Both of our subs should be gone, though.

My speed didn't fall I'm behind a sub cause I'm behind a sub now normally I would have given up but not this time because being a pike ref is on the line and that means I can make people needlessly rage so here are my actions

Chill + Dual Chop - Cooldown(Chill + Dual Chop) - Dual Chop

The Combo might not be legal but it breaks through Taunt and the energy I lose is
-12+6-1
-7*1.5
=-10.5en

If the Combo won't work then
Assurance - Dual Chop - Assurance
If Assurance is Disabled by A3 then replace with Slash

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
Alright, Montoya, keep him on his toes! Let's see what he's really made of!

Montoya - Teleport (Evasive) | Icy Wind | Icy Wind

I'm not buying the combo.

Ralts (Montoya)
Energy: 33
Other:

Axew (Bloodshed)
Energy: 15
Speed: 57 (16)
Other: Taunted (3 Actions Left)

Round 3 - It ends.

Yeah...

Action 1
Montoya used Teleport. {7 - 1} (6 Energy)

Axew used Assurance. (7 Energy)

Action 2
Axew used Dual Chop. [HIT - <9001/10000: YES; 2857/10000: NO] [CRITICAL - <626/10000: YES; 3669/10000: NO] {(8 + 6 - 1.5) * 0.67} (8 Damage) (6 Energy)

Montoya used Icy Wind. [HIT - <9501/10000: YES; 8331/10000: YES] [CRITICAL - <626/10000: YES; 8996/10000: NO] {(6 + 4.5 - 3) * 1.5} (11 Damage) (5 Energy)

Action 3
Montoya used Icy Wind. [HIT - <9501/10000: YES; 355/10000: YES] [CRITICAL - <626/10000: YES; 2044/10000: NO] {(6 + 4.5 - 3) * 1.5} (11 Damage) {5 + 4} (9 Energy)

Axew used Assurance. [CRITICAL - <626/10000: YES; 7764/10000: NO] {(10 + 6 - 1.5) * 1.5} (22 Damage) (7 Energy)

End Round 3

Ralts (Montoya)
HP: 35
Energy: 13
Other:

Axew (Bloodshed)
HP: 43
Energy: -5
Other: Taunted (3 Actions Left)​

Rewards:
I get 3 UC.
LouisCyphre gets 2 CC.
Wobbanaut gets 2 CC.
Axew gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC.
Ralts gets 1 EC, 3 MC, and 1 DC.

Sorry for all the mistakes I made in this battle. Normally I don't make this many...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)