A New Beginner [Republicans Win]

I'm going to be a little cautious before claiming to MrcRanger

For now let us have No Lynch until we have at least two organized leaders. I'll change my vote after I gain a little trust in MrcRanger.

EDIT: You know what? I'll be the second leader. Hi guys I'm

askaninjask said:
Dear Tan,
You are Jon Huntsman.

Poor Jon Huntsman. Everyone had such high hopes for you before Mitt Romney had to enter the election and take all of the moderate vote. Maybe in 2012...

You have no night action, but may still vote in the daily lynches.

You are allied with the Republicans. You win if the Republicans are the last team standing.
MrcRanger, contact me so we can get organized. Everyone else, claim to me as well. I don't have a night action meaning if I lead, I will have to be taken out by one of the factions and you guys wouldn't lose anyone too special. Besides, Factions shouldn't waste time on me either. Inspect me if you really feel skeptical but no need for Body Guard. Even if I die night 1, all the information I receive would be shared anyways to the Congress, and the factions would let the people they should be worrying about get away. Come at me Liberals, Aliens, and you little Wolf. I dare you.

Blackhawk11

one on one
I'm gonna say No Lynch as well. Probably the best bet for the village to not lose anyone if we don't have to.

I'm a little suspicious of Tan's PM, but after talking with a couple people on IRC about it, I think it's just as reasonable to assume that it is real as it is to assume it's fake. Aska could have made a mistake with the "2012", it isn't unheard of.

Edit: this is now 6 votes for no lynch. 3 more will give us majority, so let's be careful not to reach that threshold until we know exactly what we want to do.

I am still skeptical of Tan's role pm. I would recommend no one claims to him until he is cleaned.
And no, I'm not voting, this is as close to majority as it needs to get. In the interests of the village, no one else no lynch either.

I'm gonna say No Lynch as well. Probably the best bet for the village to not lose anyone if we don't have to.

I'm a little suspicious of Tan's PM, but after talking with a couple people on IRC about it, I think it's just as reasonable to assume that it is real as it is to assume it's fake. Aska could have made a mistake with the "2012", it isn't unheard of.

Edit: this is now 6 votes for no lynch. 3 more will give us majority, so let's be careful not to reach that threshold until we know exactly what we want to do.
I am still skeptical of Tan's role pm. I would recommend no one claims to him until he is cleaned.
And no, I'm not voting, this is as close to majority as it needs to get. In the interests of the village, no one else no lynch either.
I understand the skepticism but here:
[5:14pm] askaninjask: sorry about writing 2012 and not 2016 in your role PM
[5:14pm] askaninjask: i make mistakes!
[5:14pm] askaninjask: in my mind its still 2008

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Alright, I'm going to update now as I don't see this bandwagon changing.

To everyone's surprise, nobody was lynched. Except, when I said "everyone" I meant "no one".

Woah! It looks like Isaac 2.0 has been subbed out, and that his replacement is Honus.

It is now Night 1. Kills WILL work on Night 1. Night 1 ends 48 hours as of this post.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
I formally apologize to everyone for ANY mistakes there may have been in the role PMs of this game. I have noticed several (I cannot confirm nor deny which), and as a result of one of them I must prolong this phase another 24 hours to allow players to strategize properly.

I am really sorry about this. I promise that from here on out, the game will flow smoothly as expected.

The new deadline for Night 1 is 24 hours after THIS post.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
As you walk onto the floor of Congress, you realize that two innocent good Republicans have died! The first one had committed suicide after a long segment on his wrongdoings on a show on Comedy Central. How annoying. He was always a good man, this one. He had such promise. He is none other than Jon Huntsman, whom you may have known better as Tan. He was:

Dear Tan,
You are Jon Huntsman.

Poor Jon Huntsman. Everyone had such high hopes for you before Mitt Romney had to enter the election and take all of the moderate vote. Maybe in 2012...

You have no night action, but may still vote in the daily lynches.

You are allied with the Republicans. You win if the Republicans are the last team standing.
The second was none other than the presidential nominee himself, Mitt "Mitten" Romney. He went by the name of Steamroll though, usually. He was shot from above, by someone you couldn't identify, riding in a helicopter. He was:

Dear Steamroll,
You are Mitt Romney.

The former governor of Massachusetts, you are the current Republican nominee for president of the United States. You are notorious for your flip-floppery.

You have no night action. However, since you are flexible, you can fill in any of the roles your fellow Republicans want you to. As such, once in the game you may copy the role of a dead Republican and use it for the remainder of the game.

Rough night for the Republicans! Hopefully you can strike back today and kill one of the fiends who killed your teammates.

Results are going out now.

Day 2 starts now. Day 2 ends 48 hours as of this post.

Blackhawk11

one on one
HEY EVERYONE make sure that you get on #congress on IRC. it really helps a lot because we can all talk about the game there. those of you who aren't there are missing out on sharing your valuable insight and knowledge, as well as defending yourself!

edit:

Lynch Jimera0

Only 4 others do the same.

editedit:
askaninjask said:
Dear Jimera0,
You are Chewbacca.

You are the Wookiee copilot of the Millenium Falcon from the planet Kashyyyk, and no, I did not misspell that word. You hope the other players of this game will let the Wookiee win.

At night, you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Fly the Falcon by <user>.” You will get a good look at <user> and figure out who he or she is. You will receive <user>’s full role PM.

You are allied with the Illegal Aliens. You win if the Illegal Aliens are the last team standing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)