A New Beginner [Republicans Win]

some new stuff came up

Lynch Dracyos7

edit:

explanation: Draycos has claimed mayor, let's test this. If today ends in a no lynch, he's innocent, if not, he's scum. We need 5 votes to lynch him and 4 votes to lynch Jimera0. As it stands now, it's Jimera0 - 5 and Dracyos7 - 3 (AOPSuser didn't unbold his Dracyos lynch so I'm running on the assumption his new one is void). We need someone to unvote Jimera0 and 1 person to vote Dracyos. Thanks.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
In a stunning turn of events, it appears as though Draycos7 was going to be lynched. However, it must have been the case that someone with more influence wanted Jimera0 dead, and as such today's lynch was a tie, and nobody was killed.

How odd!

But wait! It appears as though Darkaxis has just killed himself! He must have been pretty upset with all that he had done wrong in the past.

Dear Darkaxis,
You are Keith Olbermann.

As the former chief Democratic pundit, you used to be satisfied with simply calling out these Republicans for their misdeeds. However, since you got booted off of MSNBC, you’ve acquired a new goal: to kill all of them.

At night you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Call <user> the worst person in the world.” <user> will be so taken aback by your claim that they will be unable to do anything that they planned on doing that night.

You are allied with the Liberal Media Elite. You win if the Liberal Media Elite are the last team standing.
The Republicans cheer at the death of a nemesis, but wonder how such an event could have occurred.

(To clarify, Darkaxis was forced to do something today that he did not do. As a result he was killed. This is completely separate from the lynch, which killed nobody.)

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends 48 hours as of this post.

The fuck.

This just doesn't make sense for a number of reasons, but I intend to get to the bottom of it.

But hey, at least Darkaxis got himself killed and turned out to be mafia! We didn't even actually HAVE to lynch anyone today! Though it just goes to show we actually should've lynched the crap out of him day 1 XD

Alright, looks like I can't hide anymore, no one is buying my claims anymore.

Yes, I am Chewbacca, and I'm ready to turn this game around. The revelation of my Role PM gives me a unique ability; to unite the mafia against the village! Believe it or not, even though it is only N2 we have the ability to steal the vote tomorrow if we work together! Here is how!

If the Lone Wolf kills a villager tonight, we have a total of 2 kills tonight, bringing the villages current 9 votes (counting Draycos7) to 7. After that we also have a persuasion and a silence, which allows us to subtract two or three more votes from the village, bringing their total vote count to 4 or 5. Even if the wolf votes with them, they will have at most 6 votes tomorrow.

We have 5 votes, plus either 1 or 2 from persuasion, meaning we either tie or win tomorrows vote. All we need to do is make sure none of our targets overlap, and that we all vote for the same person. Just like that, the village will be finished.

Lone wolf, there is great benefit for you in this plan as well. The way it is set up, we just need you to kill a target tonight that we know is village. You can vote with the village and we will still either tie or win. This means, lone wolf, you can remain completely hidden while eliminating as many of your opponents in one go as possible! I should not have to explain how beneficial this is to you.

LME, this is your only chance of victory now. The death of Darkaxis was a tragic accident; my team did not anticipate him being mafia. However, with this alliance you can gain a fighting chance to win yet. Just stick with us until the village is too weak to fight back. That's all we ask. I'll need both of you to PM me telling me who you are, so I can PM back instructions and ensure we don't target you by mistake. Just hurry! Time is of the essence here! We only have 7 hours to get this together. Also if you're worried about the alliance being one sided, don't worry; come the vote all my teammates will be revealed anyway so we'll be on even ground.

Summary:
Lone Wolf: Kill AOPS tonight (we have it on good authority on who he is). If you wish to remain hidden by voting with the village tomorrow, you can, it won't hurt us.
LME: PM me your identities so I can send out instructions for your night actions. Do this as soon as possible, because if we don't act now the mafia might not be able to recover from tomorrows vote!
Village: You're screwed bitches >:D

SAFEGUARD PROTECT DRAYCOS7!
I swear if you idlers cost us the game, I will not be pleased, SO GET IT IN GEAR!

Also: a note to the 2 remaining LME.
Jimera says it will be an even match once the village is removed... But the fact is they are at full strength, while you are not. THEY WILL KILL YOU. Given the chance, they will not hesitate to be rid of you. Are you going to listen to some honeyed lies of your enimies? (well, we are also enemies but you know what I mean.) Jimera0 and the rest of the Illegal Alliens will not hesistate to wipe you out, if you send your pms, one of you will die tonight.

A note for the wolf: Also, as penguin said, the mafias will find you eventually. js.

attention liberal media:
jimera0 has painted you a picture where he will help you win the game. However, consider the following:
if the thing goes according to his plan,
-aliens have all of your pms
-aliens outnumber you
-aliens will kill you in a few cycles once they feel they have the game won.
in short, if you do as jimera0 wants, you are going to lose. no question about it.

Also, for the wolf:
Jimera is the inspector, remember? He WILL find you, and you WILL die. Perhaps removing the inspector would to be to your benefit... Food for thought.

honeyed lies of your enemies indeed. Let me point out a few things...

Yes, we outnumber you now. Yes, we have the advantage. But right now we're not the ones trying to eliminate you. Right now, the village is the one in control. I've learned that the village has a way to check alliances, so it's only a matter of time before we are ALL found out. We cannot win this alone! If we do not take steps to eliminate the village when we have the chance they will get an untouchable advantage over the next couple days, especially if we start hitting each other by mistake, which is very likely to start happening unless we know who each other are! You will know our names too after tomorrow, so you'll be able to backstab US at any time as well. For the time being, it's in both our interest to see the village fall.

Also I'd like to point out, I didn't ask for your PMs; I just asked for your NAMES so we don't accidentally attack you by mistake. You get to hide what your roles is, though I know what one of them is from outside circumstances admittedly, you also know some of ours.

As for the wolf... don't forget, the village has inspectors too, and they have to fear you a lot more than the mafia does. If they find you out, you will die the next day above all others, because you are THE biggest threat. If I find you out, I could very well keep you along for a while. You have the most powerful ability in the game (I believe). You would be the one holding all the cards, the one able to decide who survives, the LME or the Illegal Aliens. And you can use that. You can play off us, work us until it's all over.

And if another suspicion I have is true, you might not even have to worry about inspectors at all...

Finally...
MrcRanger97 said:
if you send your pms, one of you will die tonight.
What? Why on earth would we kill one of you tonight? Our advantage depends on you staying ALIVE for the time being. Killing a mafian tonight would make absolutely no sense, partly because we already do have an advantage. It would be utterly stupid.

So, what do you think is the better option? Soon, everyone will find out...

Lets go through this. (quick warning, you shifts between the reader and jimera intermittently)

honeyed lies of your enemies indeed. Let me point out a few things...

Yes, we outnumber you now. Yes, we have the advantage. But right now we're not the ones trying to eliminate you. Right now, the village is the one in control. I've learned that the village has a way to check alliances, so it's only a matter of time before we are ALL found out. We cannot win this alone! If we do not take steps to eliminate the village when we have the chance they will get an untouchable advantage over the next couple days, especially if we start hitting each other by mistake, which is very likely to start happening unless we know who each other are! You will know our names too after tomorrow, so you'll be able to backstab US at any time as well. For the time being, it's in both our interest to see the village fall.

Remember, they want to kill you. They don't care about you, they will use you for as long as they need you and then kill you. They would have you by the balls; giving up your two remaining identities would put you at their mercy. You'd do what they say, then when the village is losing (if we even start losing), they will eliminate you. Claiming gives you absolutely NO chance. You lose your one remaining safeguard, your anonymity. They could sell you out if you even try to cross them

Also I'd like to point out, I didn't ask for your PMs; I just asked for your NAMES so we don't accidentally attack you by mistake. You get to hide what your roles is, though I know what one of them is from outside circumstances admittedly, you also know some of ours.

So Jimera can inspect you one by one and tear you apart. Yeah. Great. Or just outright kill you, that could also happen. He doesn't care about you at all except for your votes.

As for the wolf... don't forget, the village has inspectors too, and they have to fear you a lot more than the mafia does. If they find you out, you will die the next day above all others, because you are THE biggest threat. If I find you out, I could very well keep you along for a while. You have the most powerful ability in the game (I believe). You would be the one holding all the cards, the one able to decide who survives, the LME or the Illegal Aliens. And you can use that. You can play off us, work us until it's all over.

Well, of course you are going to keep him around. Until you are winning of course. Remember, if he gets claims from the rest of the mafia, he knows who 5 different people are, as well as any info from his inspects. With 14 people left, that leaves 6 people left to inspect. He will figure you out soon enough, and you will die once he doesn't need you. He fails to mention that you are also his biggest threat, as you can kill any one of his people any night. As if he is going to let you into a position of power, why would he let you get any chance of winning?

And if another suspicion I have is true, you might not even have to worry about inspectors at all...

Except for Jimera. Don't leave him out of this.

Finally...

What? Why on earth would we kill one of you tonight? Our advantage depends on you staying ALIVE for the time being. Killing a mafian tonight would make absolutely no sense, partly because we already do have an advantage. It would be utterly stupid.

You aren't going to kill one of them tonight. You'll kill them n3 or 4, when the village is dying off. Once it is LME vs Aliens, aliens win. There is no question that the aliens are winning against the media right now, and he is going to end the media as soon as he finishes off the village.

So, what do you think is the better option? Soon, everyone will find out...

Including you. Once you are good and ready, you'll start killing off anyone who stands in your way. You are going to from a partnership that will lead to every other faction's doom. Helping Aliens is going to end everyone's chance of winning.
Yeah, Jimera is going to murder you all. If you allow him to, that is.

Quick reminder, Jimera is being so friendly all of a sudden because he knows that he will die if he isn't. Helping him screws yourself.

One more simple point.

Remember why the village is trying to paint me as a backstabbing liar. It's because they know an alliance will spell their doom.

They're terrified. They know it could all end, right here, right now.

And it's your finger on the trigger.

One more simple point.

Remember why the village is trying to paint me as a backstabbing liar. It's because they know an alliance will spell their doom.

They're terrified. They know it could all end, right here, right now.

And it's your finger on the trigger.
Also remember, that Jimera is the puppetmaster. He knows you have the gun, and as soon as you fire he is going to rip it out of your hands and turn it at you.

Unless he dies first. Remember that.

Also remember, that Jimera is the puppetmaster. He knows you have the gun, and as soon as you fire he is going to rip it out of your hands and turn it at you.

Unless he dies first. Remember that.
*snort* I wish it was that easy. You can defend that gun, and I know it. After tonight, the ball goes to your court. We'll be at YOUR mercy... your chances have diminished due to Darkaxis' death no matter what, against the village and against us. You simply need to decide which you think you can beat more easily... and I dare say, I'd take the odds against 3 opponents instead of 8.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)