A New Beginner [Republicans Win]

Okay Draycos, the game is up. We know that you are the wolf. IFM, who had been talking with YAYtears, the inspector, had informed me before his death that Honus was clean. Honus claimed Mayor. You claimed mayor and have not been cleaned. Therefore, you must be the wolf.

Your claim contained a one time inspect. However, why would a one time inspect be in a game such as this one made simply for beginners to understand? Sure, it seemed valid, as you managed to turn up a valid claim in Jimera. However, the more likely case: You are the wolf, and you have an inspect ability. You got extremely lucky with your prior mayor claim escape, or you are a wolf with a mayor ability and the both of you contributed. However, I have no doubt that you are the wolf.

Lynch Draycos7

Sarah Palin? Sorry, but everyone else is a guy Dracyos7. I've had enough of those lies.

Lynch Dracyos7

EDIT:

askaninjask said:
Dear AOPSUser,
You are George Bush.

The father of George W Bush, you are a former president of the US. You also used to be head of the CIA.

At night you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Using CIA to protect <user>.” You will get the CIA to make sure <user> is not killed in any means. <user> will be immune to all kills that night.

You are allied with the Republicans. You win if the Republicans are the last team standing.

Yeah, no. I'm not the wolf. Remember Day 2?

Ever heard of a confirmation bias? A confirmation bias means that you seek results that match your beliefs, e.g, noticing more good plays while watching your favorite sports team playing. In this case, just because you had the martyr target me and he died, doesn't necessarily mean that I have a killing role. There's no reason to jump to conclusions like this.*

In addition, penguin himself has been a suspicious person the whole game. I still am very cautious around him myself. For example, take these PMs into account.

penguin344 said:
Draycos7 said:
penguin344 said:
Hey, mind sending me your role pm really quick? I'm collecting them from everyone, so it would be really helpful.
May I see yours first? After that I'd be happy to give you mine.
I already know your role, I just want your pm for my sheet.
penguin344 said:
Draycos7 said:
I will give you my role PM as soon as I can get proof that I can trust you, as you've been talking to me a lot but haven't shown any reason for me to trust you. No offense, it's just a safety precaution.
Listen, if you do not claim now, you are going to be lynched. I am not joking with you. I need that pm right now.
At which point I sent him my role PM, and never heard from him again. I even sent him a few more reminder PMs, and still no response. No claim from him, even. It was only after I talked to MrcRanger that I even found out what he had claimed, 1-time BPV.*

Here's a memory refresher. penguin's flavor text role was Dan Quayle. Now, why in the world would aska choose Dan Quayle as a role, when all of the other roles have been pretty damn recent? The answer; no reason. I have to admit, penguin did pick a very safe role to claim, but Dan Quayle? No way. There's just no chance that a buffoon like Quayle would be a role, ESPECIALLY after his superior, G. W. Bush, turned out to be a fake claim by Solace. Why would aska pick the VP of a person probably *not even in the game to be a role? It's too unrealistic.

According to aska, who I PMed on this matter, BPVs work on lynches. So let's take down penguin today. If he's not scum, then he'll be fine. If he's wolf, then he deserves to die.

Lynch penguin344

Yeah, no. I'm not the wolf. Remember Day 2?

Ever heard of a confirmation bias? A confirmation bias means that you seek results that match your beliefs, e.g, noticing more good plays while watching your favorite sports team playing. In this case, just because you had the martyr target me and he died, doesn't necessarily mean that I have a killing role. There's no reason to jump to conclusions like this.*

Lynch penguin344
I don't believe I ever mentioned that the martyr targeted you. How could you possibly know that he targeted you. Besides, what roles have we not had die:

BPV
Mayor
Bodyguard

Both of you and Honus claimed Mayor. You were always a suspect, however. We've been planning a lynch on you for the past few days, but since we kept killing mafia, we figured, why not let him live for now so we can martyr+bg him. However, YOU told aops that one of IFM or myself was scum, thus preventing him from protecting IFM, causing his death.

Honus is guarenteed village due to inspect. AOPS is the only person who claimed bodyguard, which basically ensures that he is clean, as what kind of "easy to understand game" "with most common roles" wouldn't have a bodyguard. Finally, BPV has not yet turned up, as well as the inspector actually talking to me. You are the only person who does not fit in.

Ok, I'll just stop wasting everyone's time now. I have a BPV so I'll survive this lynch, but I don't want this to drag on, so <flies away in helicopter>.

Lynch Myself

Hooray, you got me, blah blah blah. Good game everyone, can't wait for post game, will give mine soon.

(I actually enjoyed the moling process, it was fun to see how much info I could get out of you guys(a lot). Poor Ranger trusted me far too much. I do hate playing wolf, though, I much prefer mafia.)

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I apologize in advance for having absolutely no idea which pronouns to use in this post. Sorry.

You all saw that Draycos7 was no good. Even Draycos7 saw that Draycos7 was no good. As you attacked him, you realized, he was a woman. Indeed, he was a woman in a helicopter. A dangerous woman. A dangerous woman in a dangerous helicopter.

"I'M GOING ROGUE," said Draycos7, revealing himself to be none other than Sarah Palin. "On the upshot, I'm still undefeated!"

However, she was not able to stay up in the air for long. With none of you fooled, you shot her down and arraigned her. After lynching her once more, you determined that she was:

Dear Draycos7,
You are Sarah Palin.

You used to be a member of the Republicans, but since then you’ve gone rogue. That’s right, now this Alaskan soccer mom is calling the shots, not these bigwig party leaders you always used to have to listen to.

At night, you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Shooting <user> from a helicopter.” You will use your moose hunting expertise to shoot and kill <user>. <user> will be eliminated from the game.

Additionally, you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Going on FOX News with <user>.” You will have a segment on FOX News with <user> and surreptitiously figure out everything you can about him and his beliefs. You will receive <user>’s full role PM.

You have been studying martial arts over the last several weeks. As such, you will be able to fend off the first person who attempts to kill you.

You are allied with yourself, The Lone Wolf. You win if you are the last person standing.
And with that, the Republicans reigned supreme. The last living Republicans were:

penguin344:
Dear penguin344,
You are Dan Quayle.

You are the former vice president of the US under George H. W. Bush. Over the course of the many speeches you gave, you’ve probably misspoken more often than not and you have become a joke.

You have no night action. However, you have some secret service agents still around from when you used to be VP, so the first kill directed at you will fail.

You are allied with the Republicans. You win if the Republicans are the last team standing.
AOPSUser:
Dear AOPSUser,
You are George Bush.

The father of George W Bush, you are a former president of the US. You also used to be head of the CIA.

At night you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Using CIA to protect <user>.” You will get the CIA to make sure <user> is not killed in any means. <user> will be immune to all kills that night.

and Honus:
Dear Isaac 2.0 Honus,
You are Ronald Reagan.

A former president of the United States, you are idolized by many current Republicans, despite the fact that you actually raised taxes. You used to be an actor, too.

You have no night action. However, because everyone admires you so much, your vote will count as two in the daily lynches.

Congratulations to the REPUBLICANS for WINNING A New Beginner Mafia. Nice job!

A postgame thread will be up soon.

Yeah, good game Republicans. It was fun working with you guys, but you need to learn to keep your mouths shut more and learn not to trust people.
I tried to not trust anyone, hence why I cut off communication with you and ButteredToast once I found out your true nature. But so many of our people just trusted everyone. We were moled by every faction. However, key roles didn't claim yet, so we weren't hurt too much, but still. ._.

Also, shenangians. I was the *loose* leader behind the scenes. (Sorry Draycos, but once it was n4, people were only following you because your goals coincided and we could block your kills with martyr+bg easily.) However, people were still afraid (for good reason I suppose.) IFM and YAYtears switched their role pms when they claimed, which lead to The Royal Guard dying because bg+martyr didn't work with the information had. Also lead to having the martyr every night instead of the bg. ButteredToast tried to use shenanigans to get me to claim to him, although the idea showed that he was either mafia, which would put it totally to his advantage, or that he was village with a bad plan. If Trollmonchan hadn't died before ranger, he probably would have risen to some place of power. And the whole botched Draycos cleaning because the real mayor voted. (Although, that may have lead to the conclusion that Jimera was clean, which could have been disastrous.)

Overall, really fun game, and can't wait for the next. :D

You know what this game reminded me of?

Politics.

Seriously, though, good work, village! I'm looking forward to playing in future games with you guys (as long as we're on the same faction, of course :P).

God damn blackhawk, you are a freaking psychic with the helicopter/Alaska/Sarah Palin thing.

Will talk more about what happened with us Aliens post game, but good game and congrats to the village! Glad I got subbed in!

I hereby blame my night one death on askaninjask for extenuating circumstances that somehow led to my role PM being delivered to both of the mafia's inspectors and draycos7.

/me grabs one last bag of popcorn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)